::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Accord
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2002, 05:17 PM   #1
Jakethesnake

Body kit for 94 DX

What do you guys think of this kit that i want to get...i still dont know how to post multiple pics on one post soo i need to reply many times with differeant pics.
Old 04-09-2002, 05:18 PM   #2
Jakethesnake

this is the front
Attached Images
File Type: jpg front combat kit.jpg (19.0 KB, 47 views)
Old 04-09-2002, 05:19 PM   #3
Jakethesnake

now this is the rear
Attached Images
File Type: jpg read combat kit.jpg (11.4 KB, 45 views)
Old 04-09-2002, 05:25 PM   #4
Jakethesnake

okay so just tell me what you guys think....i'm also wanting to get these tail lights only in carbonfiger, plus i wana get a CF hood and trim kit...make it look nice....well i cant get the picture to work...but when i get it i'll post it...they look like skyline but the lights are closer to each other..i think at night it would look dope becuase of the CF housing.
Old 04-09-2002, 08:34 PM   #5
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

the kit does not look bad. did u ever see the Wings West type W kit for your car ? it looks so dope, it's not daring but it had style

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2002, 10:59 PM   #6
vtechnicality

im planning on this kit

This is the kit im planning on... i sort of like the front on urs.. but not the back. imo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg accord_94_97_b_gtp_type_buddy_fb_01.jpg (34.1 KB, 38 views)
Old 04-09-2002, 11:07 PM   #7
gee

damn jake that kit looks nice. Where (online?) are you looking at purchasing it? I'm lookin for a new kit on my 99 accord lx. Pass on the link if you got it =)

Vtech.... that pics kinda distorted...
Old 04-10-2002, 12:36 AM   #8
Jakethesnake

It's off ebay...for 450 complete kit that the dealer is selling. With the rims i wana get my car will look sick....expecially making it hybrid and lowering it......i'm like 1/2 awake right now so i'll send link in the moring...peace everyone

oh yeah vtech....nice nice, gotta show me the rear of that piece, and yeah it's a little crunched up
Old 04-10-2002, 12:38 AM   #9
vtechnicality

Quote:
Originally posted by Jakethesnake
It's off ebay...for 450 complete kit that the dealer is selling. With the rims i wana get my car will look sick....expecially making it hybrid and lowering it......i'm like 1/2 awake right now so i'll send link in the moring...peace everyone

oh yeah vtech....nice nice, gotta show me the rear of that piece, and yeah it's a little crunched up

yea it came out crappy i had to resize the badboy
Old 04-10-2002, 12:39 AM   #10
vtechnicality

oh yea and.. what rims are you planning on getting for that ?
Old 04-10-2002, 07:53 AM   #11
ShEaNy

wow jake the back of that kit is crazy good. Can i get it for my 91 accord? i really don't like the front to much. My first kit i was thinking of getting was Black Widow front and side skirts with a buddy club rear bumper, but that back bumper looks even better.. let me know..thanks..
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2002, 09:03 AM   #12
Jakethesnake

Look at my previous post for the rims....their should be pics of it...they are the 5 spoke with blue in the middle. planning on getting white of those.....and sheany: i'm not sure it i'll fit on the 91 accord.....i dont it will because yours it i think GEN 3 or 4, and the body kit is for a GEN 5......i'll look it up
Old 04-10-2002, 08:18 PM   #13
vtechnicality

Quote:
Originally posted by Jakethesnake
Look at my previous post for the rims....their should be pics of it...they are the 5 spoke with blue in the middle. planning on getting white of those.....and sheany: i'm not sure it i'll fit on the 91 accord.....i dont it will because yours it i think GEN 3 or 4, and the body kit is for a GEN 5......i'll look it up

oh yea and i told u to get the split 5 stars.. right? if i was you i wouldnt get the ones with the blue in the middle IMO but thats just my opinion.
Old 04-10-2002, 10:50 PM   #14
Jakethesnake

why?
Old 04-12-2002, 06:25 PM   #15
vtechnicality

THAT BLUE COLOR IN THE MIDDLE.. its TEAL! IS YOUR PAINT ON YOUR CAR TEAL? IF NOT IT WILL LOOK ABSOLUTE RICE..!!! I LIKE THE SPLIT 5'S BC THEY LOOK REALLY SMOOTH AND MAKE THE TIRES LOOK BIGGER THEN THEY REALLY ARE.. AS YOU CAN TELL FROM THE PICTURE.