.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Fast and Furious Females
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2003, 01:20 AM   #1
ohiochica

belly button piercings

ok anything i should know before i go get my belly button pierced? advice? cons?

Ohio HST members please read this
ohiochica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 01:24 AM   #2
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

yeah you will have to get naked before you go thru an airport metal detector :o jfwy

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 01:26 AM   #3
silver

just keep it clean and it can get caught on blankets and clothing. this is all from my experience with my gf, I am no gay
Top Secret, Ings+1, J's Racing, Varis, Amuse, ASM, GP Sports, Air Walker, Garage Defend, Kakimoto, BuddyClub, Feel's, Fujitsubo, Porterfield, KG/MM, ORC, Spoon, Mugen, and more than 200 others. If it's in a Hyper Rev, it's in our reach.

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com
silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 01:28 AM   #4
ohiochica

silver.....does she have email? i would love to talk with her about it, i am very concerned about getting it done, its sexy but its also a big risk i think. :::::::sigh::::::::; DESCISONS!

edited for spelling

Last edited by ohiochica : 05-13-2003 at 01:33 AM.
Old 05-13-2003, 01:29 AM   #5
HndaTch627

w00t w00t!! oh wait wrong thread!!
Old 05-13-2003, 01:31 AM   #6
TeriyakiBroccoli
5th Gear

dont go there girl friend *snap* *snap*

everyone loves the turbizzim.
TeriyakiBroccoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 01:48 AM   #7
Duckydos

Quote:
Originally posted by silver
just keep it clean and it can get caught on blankets and clothing. this is all from my experience with my gf, I am no gay

Yea, what he said. Be very careful about getting it caught. Also, try to keep it very clean. As for setting off the metal detectors... surgical steel doesn't do that

-Ducky
Old 05-13-2003, 01:49 AM   #8
ohiochica

lol stefan was hoping.............

Old 05-13-2003, 01:05 PM   #9
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

It's really no different than getting your ears done, 'cept with a needle instead of a gun. Just make sure you keep it clean and don't play with it too much. It'll get irritated and causes an infection. Are you going vertical or horizontal? Bar or ring?
Old 05-13-2003, 01:11 PM   #10
ohiochica

ok now your speaking total french to me......... i just want a small stud in it. i think horizontal. not sure......

Old 05-13-2003, 01:12 PM   #11
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

You may want to look into lower rise pants/shorts too. My wife likes them better because some of the regular pants get caught on them when she sits down, etc.

But like everyone else said, if you keep in clean and not play with it to much you should be fine.

Not to mention.. Belly Button rings look sexy!
Old 05-13-2003, 01:13 PM   #12
ohiochica

god i really want one but i am soooooooooo scared of the pain!

Old 05-13-2003, 01:15 PM   #13
ohiochica

once it heals can you take it out for a few hours? i am kinda worried about getting it pulled out duringa restraint. i work with violent juveniles who often need to be fully restrained. my luck one of them would pull it out.

Old 05-13-2003, 01:16 PM   #14
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally posted by ohiochica
god i really want one but i am soooooooooo scared of the pain!

You should be okay.. She said it didnt hurt really. But she had you eyebrow done for a little while. She said the belly button hurt less, if that makes you feel anybetter.
Old 05-13-2003, 01:18 PM   #15
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
once it heals can you take it out for a few hours? i am kinda worried about getting it pulled out duringa restraint. i work with violent juveniles who often need to be fully restrained. my luck one of them would pull it out.

You where shirts that expose your belly button when around JDs? :o
Old 05-13-2003, 01:20 PM   #16
ohiochica

no but during a restraint i normally end up in close contact with teh child. and no i normally wear very loose fitting clothes......lots of room to escape a grab or bite attempt.

Old 05-13-2003, 01:23 PM   #17
SolPol

Quote:
Originally posted by Racing Rice
You should be okay.. She said it didnt hurt really. But she had you eyebrow done for a little while. She said the belly button hurt less, if that makes you feel anybetter.

Eyebrow doesn't hurt, had it done for a while.

I've had girls tell me that it really doesn't hurt when you get it done. The belly button that is.
Old 05-13-2003, 02:04 PM   #18
mt.biker

word of advice and you're probably gonna shoot it down right away... becareful once you have one. Its very easy to rip it out if you get carried away with your bf. Friend of mine had her's ripped out when she and her bf were fooling around, she isn't in a hurry to get one put back in.

Jsut remember too that you need a flat stomach for it to look good, other wise it just doesn't hang right.

Cheers though, they are very sexy
Old 05-13-2003, 02:53 PM   #19
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

Quote:
ok now your speaking total french to me......... i just want a small stud in it. i think horizontal. not sure......
Usually everyone gets the vertical, up & down. This means the upper most portion of your button is done so the top bar ball is on top and the bottom bar ball is inside your button. You can get creative and get all four sides done but that's for the more.....uh.....adventurous. The choochie was the easiest to get pierced. Sometimes I actually forget I have it. I'd worry about getting your belly done if you might have to wrasle someone. Get your coochie done instead! Much more fun for the guys to play with and much more.......enjoyable.
Old 05-13-2003, 03:00 PM   #20
silver

Quote:
silver.....does she have email? i would love to talk with her about it, i am very concerned about getting it done, its sexy but its also a big risk i think. :::::::sigh::::::::; DESCISONS!

edited for spelling

did I say girlfriend? I meant ex-psycho slut, sorry. So that means that I have conveniently lost her email. But the slut did say that it hurt more for her belly button piercing than it did her tongue. But go ahead and do it, I can't imagine it being any worse than getting a shot, that's permanent.
Top Secret, Ings+1, J's Racing, Varis, Amuse, ASM, GP Sports, Air Walker, Garage Defend, Kakimoto, BuddyClub, Feel's, Fujitsubo, Porterfield, KG/MM, ORC, Spoon, Mugen, and more than 200 others. If it's in a Hyper Rev, it's in our reach.

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com
silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 03:16 PM   #21
ohiochica

lol rob, i have a flat stomach and a good body!

omg black wolf.........you have what done??????? wow no way would i be brave enough to get that done. props to you but definately not me! lol i am a chicken. how easy is it to get it ripped out? can i take it out for a bit once it heals? how long till it stops hurting?

lol silver i know what ya mean.

Old 05-13-2003, 03:28 PM   #22
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

The belly ring/bar can get ripped out easy enough if it's caught just right. You can't take it out and if you do, it'll close up fast. Not like earring holes that you can take out for hours/days. The pain lasted about 15 minutes for me. Just a little tender for a few days after that. But let me tell you,GIRLLLLL......., you have GOT to get your choochie done! Very highly recommended! Just the hood part so that the ball for the hoop rests on the........ "magic button" and when you're bumpin' uglies........let's just say ......it's ALL good!!
Old 05-13-2003, 03:31 PM   #23
ohiochica

i wouldnt have enough balls to drop em and spread em to get it done. i am a bit reserved and moddest. i will probably get 1 of them done i dont know if it will be my belly now, just not pratical with my job. hmmmmm......now i truly gotta think about the other one.........hmmmmmmm...........

Old 05-13-2003, 04:08 PM   #24
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

You might feel more comfortable with a girl doing that, as I had. It's really not that scary to do it. You go into a closed room away from other people so you're not a window display. Don't think because you're going to pysch yourself out of it and imagine that it's worse than it really is. It's really NOT that painful and the pain goes away in 5 minutes. The skin down there heals really fast so like in a week, you're like good to go......I had both my nipples done, twice. Now THAT hurt! Once with rings and the other time with bars. I guess I'm just too sensitive in that area. Plus you really can't play with those without having to really, really keep them clean. NOT recommended, especially for the faint of heart......

Last edited by BlackWolf : 05-13-2003 at 04:11 PM.
BlackWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 04:14 PM   #25
maikoshi

I've had my eyebrow [3 times, and no not all at once..I just had to get it re-done], nose [2 times, 1nce re-done], lip, septum, nipples, belly button, ears and I think that's it.

Now all I have is my nose because I just re-did it, my belly button, nipples and ears. I have a habit of taking piercings out cuz I get bored with them.. and that's the beauty. If you don't like it..take it out! I think you should get it done

As for pain, the worst thing was my nipps cuz I'm super sensitive. But I get excited when it's piercing time so everything else doesn't really hurt at all. I think some people will put some numbing stuff on you, if you are too chickenlittle.
Old 05-13-2003, 04:50 PM   #26
Jenny_98eclipse

Black Wolf you said that your nipples hurt more than your choochie? you have go to be kidding me! I have been thinking of getting both nipples and choochie done but I really don't have the balls at this point in time to go along with it. I wanted to get my nipples done more but now with what you said I don't know about that... But I do have my belly button done and for me it didn't hurt at all. It was less pain than my ears if that helps. But go for it... you can always take it out if you don't like it.
Old 05-14-2003, 07:52 AM   #27
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

The piercer girl said I have big nipples and she had to use a bigger needle with a bigger ring/bar. I guess that's why it hurt more than the others. If you're not super sensitve there, I'd say go for it! If you don't like them then just take them out. They heal really fast too. Now I'm wanting to get my nose done. Any problems with yours? Did it hurt like getting your ears done?
Old 05-14-2003, 12:37 PM   #28
maikoshi

No problems really with my nose. I usually forget I have it until someone asks or it's piercing-cleaning-time. Mine is really small.

I've never heard of that before.. bigger nipples so you need a bigger needle? People who have more fat on certain parts, do they use a bigger needle for them? Outfreakinrageous! But hey, I could be wrong?

oo lala, i want these.. but as my good friend just asked, 'why would you want to shield your nipples? Are they going into battle?' hahaha

Oh yeah, I have my tongue done too I forgot to add that. Sometimes I lose track of all this shiz.
Old 05-14-2003, 12:52 PM   #29
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

Quote:
Originally posted by maikoshi

I've never heard of that before.. bigger nipples so you need a bigger needle? People who have more fat on certain parts, do they use a bigger needle for them? Outfreakinrageous! But hey, I could be wrong?

They're just bigger in size, like thicker in diameter when they are hard, kinda like when guys are thin or thick in the pleasure stick ( not length). I had my tounge done too but it really irritated me. It really swelled up and I had to have a really long bar. Never did crunch my teeth though. Never did get to....use.... it either.
Old 05-14-2003, 03:59 PM   #30
Jenny_98eclipse

ok now how bad did you tounge hurt? Is it the worst of all? I have heard from some that the pain was so bad they had to take it out after the first few days. But than I also heard that their belly button hurt more? what happen with you guy's?
Old 05-14-2003, 05:18 PM   #31
maikoshi

Like I said before, my nipples hurt the most. I felt like I was going to be sick when I got my tongue pierced, though.

Blackwolf: They have vibrating tongue barbells..those are fun. Woot.
Old 05-15-2003, 07:47 AM   #32
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

My tongue really was more irritating than painful. It swelled up and stayed swollen for days. I had a hard time keeping it clean and eventually a piece of food got in there then got it infected so I had to take it out. My belly didn't hurt that bad just tender for a few days. I kept getting it caught on the top part of my pants when I'd sit down or get up, even with a tiny bar so I just took it out. I've had my ears done several times and keep taking those out because they get irritating and boring. I guess I'm just a tattoo girl not a pierced girl, BUT, I'm NOT taking out my choochie ring. That's just too much fun to give up!!
Old 05-15-2003, 09:38 AM   #33
SolPol

Tongue ring didn't hurt at all getting done, which was surprising. The week or so afterwards kinda sucks though. As long as you keep it clean you're fine though.
Old 05-16-2003, 10:06 AM   #34
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

ok i had my tounge and ears done... the tounge used a 14g needle at first to pierce it (8g now) and it really didnt hurt. if you pinched your tounge with your fingers... that hurts more. i found that a anti-inflamatory pill(such as IB-propherian(sp?)) helped me SO much with swelling. basicaly go buy icecream, yogert, pudding, soup, NOTHING SPICY (found that one out the hard way) and you'll be fine. it wasnt pain unless i was eating hard crunchy food i needed to use my tounge to eat with. ive had it for well over a year now with no problems.

i had my ears done with 10g needles and they hurt more than my tounge for sure. still wasnt bad at all... but deffinitaly hurt worse

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2003, 10:13 AM   #35
SolPol

Yup, spicy bad. Use Listerine and gly-oxide and it's fine. I've had mine for almost 6 years now and I have no problems.
Old 05-16-2003, 10:40 AM   #36
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

Just don't ever use those Listerine breath strip things......ooooohhhh, I though I was going to rip my tongue out it stung sooo much!!!! :o
Old 05-16-2003, 10:43 AM   #37
SolPol

You used one right after piercing? I had one the other day. Man that shit is strong.
Old 05-16-2003, 10:49 AM   #38
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

I used one about 3 weeks afterwards I think. All I remember is the intense stinging and I tried to drink my old warm soda to wash my mouth out but that just made it worse. I had just bought the pack that morning and threw it right out the window of my car. NEVER again!
Old 05-16-2003, 11:00 AM   #39
SolPol

Those things are wicked strong. No good.
Old 05-16-2003, 01:31 PM   #40
zm_dawg

get your (_|_) pierced together like in jackass.....that had to ****in horrible...i can't even imagine that