::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-2003, 11:35 AM   #1
dirtybyrd

me vs. si

hey guys wanted to share a race with you, last night i was driving home late i was real tired, i was at a red light and this chic pulled up next to me in a 00 si. looked like she had a a skunk 2 exhaust due to the loud ass sound and the skunk2 sticker. Well i was tired as hell didn't really feel like runnin with her....but i told her "nice car" ..... her damn responce was it will beat the hell out of yours. Now i drive a 03 civic ex, had it two months not many mods cat-back intake and short shifter.....so i said " well i would like to think so unless you are just that awful" so she said never lost to a civic or a guy, i said lets find out. Light turned green and we took off, from then on i didn't even see her unless it was in the rear view. point of the story is that i completly hate racers that talk the shit and can't back it up against a ****in minivan. well thanks for listening.. later have fun guys. ( no offence to any female drivers, chic drivers rock)
Old 07-28-2003, 02:51 PM   #2
Wren57

she really must not know how to drive... I don't understand how people can be so bad at shifting/launching... its such a basic concept and so easy to do... *shrug*... good kill
Old 07-28-2003, 04:41 PM   #3
dirtybyrd

yea what gets me is she talked like the stuff
Old 07-29-2003, 02:45 PM   #4
ShEaNy

good kill
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2003, 01:59 AM   #5
OPAKRACING

Quote:
Originally posted by highlander
she really must not know how to drive... I don't understand how people can be so bad at shifting/launching... its such a basic concept and so easy to do... *shrug*... good kill

oh shut up i can do anything well with my 350z cause i'm kool! j/k :P heheh launching is pretty easy, jsut gotta practise...that chick was prolly lieing, she prolly meant she never won to a guy let alone a civic, lol.
Old 07-30-2003, 12:09 PM   #6
dirtybyrd

yea that is probably what she meant to say.....
Old 07-31-2003, 01:38 PM   #7
juvenile

Hold on, so where you in a minivan or the civic? I'm confused what you meant by "let alone a f***ing minivan part"
Old 07-31-2003, 02:01 PM   #8
dirtybyrd

sorry i confused you i was saying that she was so awful she could'nt beat a mini van let alone a civic. sorry for the confusion