.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-2002, 07:38 PM   #1
DsBlu01CivEX

Perfumes/Colognes

What is everybody's favorite perfume/cologne to wear and smell on a member of the opposite sex?

My favorite perfumes to wear are Hugo Boss for Women, Adidas for women, Nautica (guess what...For Women), Cool Waters, Pink (the Victoria's Secret perfume) and BCBG Metro.

My favorite colognes are Polo Sport, Nautica, Drakkar (yah I know it's old school), Very Sexy (Victoria's Secret cologne for men....and yes It's VERY sexy!!!)....ugh I'm drawing a blank on the rest of them...I'll post them up when I remember the names

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2002, 08:11 PM   #2
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

hmm just plain soap is enough for me. i can live with any perfume on a girl as long it's not sweet so my liver starts hurting

i use AXE voodoo (european stuff)

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2002, 08:30 PM   #3
VR4_Craver
Banned

So far i have not found a cologne (sp?) that can beat Drakkar... I use AXE eveynow and then. I always wanted to smell that "Candy" but never found it..... As for a girl ....if she used like a body was or some kind of lotion that is good enough....
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2002, 08:32 PM   #4
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

i wash daily.... i like when girls smell good, but i couldnt tell ya what the names of a single one of the perfumes/lotions was.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2002, 11:24 PM   #5
juvenile

I wear Nautica Sport, Hugo Boss, RaccoBarocco jeans cologn (yes it's actually a colon, and it's pretty good. mom got it somewhere. lol) and Eternity by CK (for men of course).
As for Women, anything that smells good.
Old 11-13-2002, 08:44 AM   #6
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Ahhh, a guy who smells good...mmmm! It's very sexy when a guy smells good! I like when guys wear Tommy, Nautica, Polo and Cool Waters, just to name a few.

As for me, I try to switch it up with Candies, Tommy Girl, Happy, Eternity or lotion from Victoria's Secret (my fav, Amber Romance).
Old 11-13-2002, 09:39 AM   #7
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

I wear... Perry Ellis 360 (my favorite), Nautica Sport, Cool Water, Chrome, and I have an old bottle of Joop. Next on my list to get is Hugo Boss, and there were a couple others that I really liked, but I cant remember the names.

My favorite to smell.. I really cant think of one favorite. Aslong as they smell good I dig it. Lotions are nice, I bought my wife, Angel (Victoria Secret) It smelled really good.
Old 11-13-2002, 10:56 AM   #8
mt.biker

I put on Drakkar and CK one. For some reason I like the old school smell better then these sport girlly shit that smells like fruits. I tend to think its a little more "classy" but who knows.

On girls, they smell good on their own Really they do! I'm not sure about alot of them but the ones denise mentioned smell good or just the smell of body wash is enough for me.
Old 11-13-2002, 11:48 AM   #9
TonitrusEN
4th Gear

I use clinique happy for men, lots of girls like it..

I like anything on girls, girls smell good

My Baby

Unbelievable...

Quote:
Anonymous: Yea but a car has 4 heads, so it's headers!

Me: Or.. you could say that a car has one head...
TonitrusEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2002, 04:23 PM   #10
custom rookie

I use Victoria Secrets Very Sexy, i love that stuff and am constantly getting compliments from women. I highly recomended it.
Old 11-13-2002, 04:30 PM   #11
spoogenet

Drakkar Noir, that's the only thing I really wear. I've worn Aspen and Cool Water before, though. There are some other good ones for guys I've smelled, but I'm just old school. Sometimes I use the body sprays, though....yeah I know sometimes I smell like a fruit.

On girls, I dunno.....I've smelled good and bad ones but I can't name them. But it's easy to say what I don't like:

- smelling like a church lady
- smelling like you bathed in it and will wreak for a year
- smelling so sweet i want to puke
- smelling you from a mile away (similar to 2 above)

I also like some of the body oils, too. Patchoulli is probably my favorite, I'd wear it and it's good on girls too.

b
Old 11-13-2002, 05:53 PM   #12
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by custom rookie
I use Victoria Secrets Very Sexy, i love that stuff and am constantly getting compliments from women. I highly recomended it.

You ROCK!!! You're the first guy I "know" that acutally wears that. I LOVE the smell of it. mmmmm

Oh and Spoognet, the smelling like you bathed in the cologne is also a no-no for guys. The one night at the club in Baltimore, there was a guy I think that had on like 5 bottles of Old Spice . It was horrible. Everywhere you went you smelled Old Spice

Old 11-13-2002, 06:45 PM   #13
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
It was horrible. Everywhere you went you smelled Old Spice

Old 11-13-2002, 08:30 PM   #14
spoogenet

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
You ROCK!!! You're the first guy I "know" that acutally wears that. I LOVE the smell of it. mmmmm

Oh and Spoognet, the smelling like you bathed in the cologne is also a no-no for guys. The one night at the club in Baltimore, there was a guy I think that had on like 5 bottles of Old Spice . It was horrible. Everywhere you went you smelled Old Spice

Anybody familiar with Jasper Carrot?

"Old Spice....for old age pensioners"

Yeah, I was in a Kroger (kro-gey for those unfamiliar with such high class grocery establishments) this one Sunday when some big, large, obviously plump but really fat church lady was standing in front of me wearing her fancy Sunday dress (read table cloth with a hat on her head) and lawdy lawdy I couldn't stand within 15 feet of her, my nose was burning.

Poll for the ladies: is it ok for a guy to smell fruity?

I know ladies who dig it, and some who claim it's girly.....just curious what the HS vote is.

b
Old 11-13-2002, 10:03 PM   #15
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

I just went out today and bought a bottle of Curve and a bottle of Chrome....I always got compliments whenever I wore Curve and today I came across the Chrome and just thought it had a good "clean" smell to it...we'll see how it goes......

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2002, 08:23 AM   #16
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally posted by AccordinStyle
I just went out today and bought a bottle of Curve and a bottle of Chrome....I always got compliments whenever I wore Curve and today I came across the Chrome and just thought it had a good "clean" smell to it...we'll see how it goes......

I bought Chrome a while back... For some reason the smell of it gets to me after a while. Im not sure why. I wear it every once in a while but not very often.
Old 11-14-2002, 08:36 AM   #17
spoogenet

I knew some chicks who dug Curve. My best friend wore it if he didn't wear Aspen, he never had too many problems with the ladies wearing either of them.

b
Old 11-14-2002, 09:42 AM   #18
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Is it me, or am I the only one who thinks some senior citizens smell like moth balls?! (try working Senior Citizen Discount Day, aka Q-tip day, at a retail store) I hope I don't smell like that when I'm older!
Old 11-14-2002, 09:48 AM   #19
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
Originally posted by Whiteclipse99
Is it me, or am I the only one who thinks some senior citizens smell like moth balls?! (try working Senior Citizen Discount Day, aka Q-tip day, at a retail store) I hope I don't smell like that when I'm older!

i dont know what moth balls smell like

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2002, 04:09 PM   #20
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by Whiteclipse99

yah at least you don't still have to be there on Weds anymore!!! They smell like 1 of 3 things...moth balls as Erin has mentioned, really too much musky perfume/cologne, or formaldahyde(?). Either way you look at old people...they reak!!!! I don't know if it's just the skin letting off that stinky odor (obviously not for the perfume or cologne option but for the other 2) or what.

Spoognet as for your poll on guys smellin fruity...It really doesnt matter to me as long as the guy smells good. Like it's not overlybearing and it's a pleasant smell. If the guy likes a fruity smelling cologne then so be it...as long as he's confident enough to wear it, it shouldn't matter.

Old 11-14-2002, 08:17 PM   #21
juvenile

I know what you mean about older people smelling.
My grandparents just came here, and their room now has that "old people" smell to it...it's weird...
But I'm used to it now.
Old 11-22-2002, 11:06 AM   #22
hondafreak4eva

perry ellis 360 smelllls soooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddd on boys

and i wear Romance by RL
Old 11-24-2002, 12:07 AM   #23
Daviso27
3rd Gear

IZZY MIYAKE...nuff said
Daviso27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2002, 10:30 PM   #24
SofaKingSmooth

i have found that ladies like georgio ...... it dosent smell to good to me but ladies flock.... i personaly like this stuff called angel for men...
Old 11-25-2002, 07:07 PM   #25
Kyle
elyK

georgio armani aqua de gio
The best smelling shizle hands down...and i wear AXE too...

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2002, 07:34 PM   #26
Quevv

I wear Candies for men and have worn Lucky for men, although some people ask if i'm wearing drakkar when i'm wearing candies. Never smelled Drakkar, do they smell similar?
Old 11-26-2002, 08:47 PM   #27
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by Quevv
I wear Candies for men and have worn Lucky for men, although some people ask if i'm wearing drakkar when i'm wearing candies. Never smelled Drakkar, do they smell similar?

I don't think they do