::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > High Performance
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2019, 09:48 PM   #1
Sletrry

MapleStory M The Way to Get antiques

The lack of free stuffs additionally creates prohibited transaction in pay2win facet, but we won't talk about that further, unless you guys want and say it's related with my main subject, which is the effect of pay2win facet. Pay2win facet being a mixture of Nexon and gamers mentality faults.

If I want talk more about cap damage, because most courses have this same cap damage, it produces a kind of unbalance in courses mainly because of funding, and it is being a great deal more pay2win. Dojo is a perfect example of class unbalance at cap amount too. And I think cap damage is way too large. I thought a decrease cap is required and marginally nerf boss HP, not scaling with the lower cap because people can still solo end-game boss. They are end-game after all, but we can make a difficulty mode between normal and chaos boss.

Pretty much my thought about pay2win aspect and this current cap damage.Your thought men about it? Do you think cap damage is fine currently? How is the pay2win aspect for you? Yay I created a shorter and more accurate thread.

This is not a rant, this is my true view of an important aspect of this brilliant game, the value of the items in Maple Story gets completely destroyed with all the upcoming Marvel Machine.

Among the most appealing things in this game would be, bossing, with buddies, guildies but a powerful point of bossing is that the income it gives, the oil of the runs, which an wonderful thing that I think many of maplers (financed or not financed players) enjoys is gollux, doing gollux everyday amassing gollux items little by little every day, we want more things such as gollux from the game.

All Of Maplestory M Products Sale at mmogo. 100% Secure, Fast and Guaranteed!
Sletrry is offline   Reply With Quote