::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Photo Exchange
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-2003, 09:35 PM   #1
2kCivicEX

post some pics of your garage

im trying to draw up some major plans for my garage, and i need some ideas.......post some sweet pics of your garage setup, or lemme know what you think i should do
Old 09-21-2003, 10:12 PM   #2
G-M-W
2nd Gear

we dont have a garage right know....its knocked down.....we aree getting a new one put up before halloween....2 car with a access door and a little bigger than our old one...more room for tools and stuff
G-M-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2003, 10:22 PM   #3
2kCivicEX

nice! post some pics whenever you get it finished

im trying to plan out how to arrange some sweet cabinets and work benches and of course the almighty tool chest
Old 09-22-2003, 07:02 AM   #4
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

heh, we don't have a garage since we like in a condo, but when my parents are moving into a house watch out lol

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003, 02:04 PM   #5
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

mines filthy, full of crap, no organization, stuff everywhere...you dont want shots of mine
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2003, 03:07 AM   #6
hooohaa2

run pipe from your compressor (you do have one, right?) to several quick connects around the garage. This is something I have always wanted/needed to do. Also, epoxy paint really makes a nice finish for the floor, and the stuff they have out now is supposed to last for a while. You can even add grit to the paint so it isn't slippery.

a definite must is a two post lift, hehe. either a lift or a nice grease pit, but I would go with the lift.

A deep sink maybe even a half bathroom would be cool as well, so you don't have to get the house messy.

how many bays are you planning?
Old 09-28-2003, 07:08 AM   #7
V8killimports

I plan on having a compressor, with lines split and run through the ceiling s I can get to either side of my car without the line hitting it. Also, a 50 gallon wash sink, small blasting cabinet, Craftsman ball bearing tool chest, new and more lights, as well as a home built paint booth.. I think that's all for now..
V8killimports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2003, 07:26 AM   #8
vtracer20

yeah the compressor idea sounds cool...i hate having the compressed air line running all over the garage, would be nice to have a shorter one to connect to mulitple places in the garage. Plus, i wouldn't mind having a lift in my garge...but that means i need a big ass garage .
Old 09-28-2003, 04:58 PM   #9
Shaved &/or Laid
4th Gear

and a big ass wallet.
Old 09-28-2003, 05:57 PM   #10
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

nearly 100 views and 0 pics....yes this is a successfull thread
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2003, 06:37 PM   #11
vtracer20

well shit...if i had lifts in my garage i would deff post up...but i got no money so cant do.....poeple can dream cant they?
Old 09-28-2003, 08:21 PM   #12
Operatic

okay, since no one else is, i will. bare in mind, i live with my parents so its basicly there garage... i just keep it well stocked with car items =)

first picture here, you know, got a rack full of car cleaning stuff, and a mini wooden bench i made. its what the simple green is on.

and what garage would be complete without a TR-7? side note, those little white lawn chairs are great with the right height bench. just sit down, and work away, or a stool could do the same.

a little cart thing i use as a bench, and on the far right, you can barely see the tool box... and only 3 of its contents are mine =)

and what garage would be complete without miscellaneous car parts laying around?

and of course a turbo =P

there you have it, my parents garage that i completely destoryed. hope that helped a little.
Old 09-29-2003, 09:19 AM   #13
G-M-W
2nd Gear

my brother is goin to get a lift for our garage when it gets built

they should start building our garage this week....ill try to get some step by step pics of the build
G-M-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2003, 08:43 PM   #14
Operatic

how could i forget, with any good garage, you need some beer =)

Old 09-29-2003, 08:53 PM   #15
MAXed Out
6th Gear

when are u planning on putting the turbo on?
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
MAXed Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2003, 09:03 PM   #16
Operatic

this weekend son! cause i'm a real gangsta, i got school and work =/
Old 09-30-2003, 07:25 PM   #17
pimpinprelude

uhh my shop is pimp.. i have my own.. my parents have the 2.. and i have the other.. its full of tools and stuff... really nice...
pimpinprelude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 09:00 PM   #18
2kCivicEX

Quote:
Originally posted by pimpinprelude
uhh my shop is pimp.. i have my own.. my parents have the 2.. and i have the other.. its full of tools and stuff... really nice...

post some pics man
Old 10-16-2003, 08:40 PM   #19
hooohaa2

oh, i forgot to mention in my first post, definitely get a dyno. hehe... no garage is complete without one.