User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2003, 11:45 PM   #1
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Porsche can suck it

Well I was back up in KC this weekend and it was nice all weekend so I decided to knock the dust out of the Mustang since it'd been sitting in the garage for a couple weeks. While I was out cruising around I figured I'd do some X-mas shopping so I headed to the big local shopping area which is out by where all the rich folks live. I pulled up to a light and I had the music up pretty load so I barely even noticed this Porsche pull up next to me until I rolled down my window to flick my cigarette and he's reving at me. I looked away and rolled my eyes and then turn and tell him "nice car" and ask him what model it is. Apparently it's a 911 GT2...not suprising, this is the same area where I saw a Ferrari F50. So he revved a couple more times so I shot back...it was like that scene in 2F2F with that Challenger and the Eclipse...but this is a Porsche, not a DSM so I figure it should be interesting. Light turns green and we both nailed it. He got the jump because, as usual, I wasn't careful and floored it too quick and pulled the front end up a bit. But by the engine of second gear I was at his door and pulling like a mf'er. We took it up to about 85mph and I had an easy 1 1/2 car lengths. He followed me into the parking lot and I popped my hood for him and he looked pissed...the look that can only come from some yuppie asshole who knows he just got owned by a lowly Mustang. Then he says he wants to go from a roll (there's a highway interchange about a mile away from where we were). I told him I was game and I'd even let him be on the horn. We pull even at around 60mph and he holds up 3 fingers. After the 3 quickest beeps I've ever heard he jumps half way through the second one. No matter, I figured. I beat him from a roll so I'm feeling cocky. Around 85mph I caught up with him, blew him a kiss, and slowly pulled until we cut out around 130mph where I had about another car length on him. I honestly thought I'd be on the losing end of that one...yeah, I've got more power, but this is a freakin Porsche. Maybe next I'll go looking for Carrera GTs. Yeah, right.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote