.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Is that tight or what?
Whatever 7 33.33%
I almost believe you 5 23.81%
I believe you 5 23.81%
I've been in a Civilude and know the true power of them, i know you'da got him! 4 19.05%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2002, 04:48 PM   #1
JaY D. Em

Corvette

Yo, not a kill but definitely a good race...

I was on the highway 2 nights ago talkin' to my girl on the cell while i was goin' home. All of a sudden a fat mexican pulls up in a newer model vette and downshifts... I was like, "Yo, let me call you when i get home..." . I continued to even up with that fool (he already stopped going). I ****ed with him and ****ed with him and he wouldn't go... I finally gave up and went on driving regular. Then this azzhole decides he's gonna take off now. So he dropped it in 3rd (i imagine) and i was like, "Oh shiet, he's going!" So i dropped it in 3rd. Of course he got the jump because he was in his power band earlier but as soon as i shifted to 4th he wasn't advancing anymore and we were at it till about 140. After that he exited. I wanted to go with him again. I'm sure if we would have went at the same time it would've been a much closer race 'cause he was only up by about a car length and a half and he took off first. ****in' guy! I'll meet up with another one soon, hopefully!