.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Fast and Furious Females
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-18-2003, 04:29 PM   #1
GirlSolRacer

For the girls who represent

Do any of you girls here do your own work on your cars? Do any of you race your car? And I'm not talking about when you are at a redlight and push the gas pedal 'really hard' just to beat granny next to you. Do any of you race at the track? Just curious. I'm just getting tired of seeing this young girls just outta high school with a new car courtesy of Daddy, who think they can drive and know things about cars. I would have loved if my daddy had bought me a new car and paid for my insurance. I'm all for learning things, and you have to start somewhere. But those girls who drive around in an automatic civic, with the big fluffy steering wheel cover, at factory height, with pepto bismal pink flames down the side, are really getting on my nerves! I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone, I'm not meaning too. And I'm not saying that everyone with a fluffy steering wheel cover also has a fluffy head, it's just I see this around here all the time. I have girls who see my car, rev a little and try to pretend they are fast, to get next to me at a redlight. then they see that I am a girl driving it, and they give the the "what a *****" look. Huh? and those guys out there who get used to these kinds of chicks, when they do talk to me, they ask, "is that your boyfriend's car?" or if Robert is around, they will only ask him questions about the car. HELLO! I know more about my car, and probably his too! Sorry to go on so much, but that's just getting old. There are lots of girls out there who know their stuff just as much, or more, than guys out there/