.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Fast and Furious Females
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2002, 10:16 AM   #41
FasterThanLight

interesting, interesting, interesting.... i can't believe that anyone(but i have a good idea that they're either 18 or mentally 18) in their right mind would come in here and hate on a girl/female/woman that says she doesn't like to shop. that's the best kind! me, i can't stand going to a store/mall and spending half a day "shopping". just lemme go in, get my shit, and get the hell out of there! to all of you ladies that don't like shopping... rock on wit yo bad self, double bonus if you like to wrench.
as it stands right now, my g/f is of the mentality that my integra is "a nice car", and why would i want to "fu@k it up" with any mods... cripes... i put clear bumper lenses on it and took off the "A" on the front, and she was like "what was wrong with it in the first place"... oy... k well happy monday everyone...
Old 05-14-2002, 11:04 PM   #42
GirlRacer82

my turn.

i pay for everything myself. I put everything on myself. if i can't do it my bf helps.

I work at jiffy lube (it sux, don't work there) while also going to school for automotive technology. I get no time to shop :( although everything i shop for is for the car.

My car right now only has a few things, cause i wasn't working before, but hopefully in a couple weeks, she'll be getting new rims, and a new heart.

To all the girls who know what is on their car I give you props, for all the girls who know nothing, you don't deserve to have your car.

Becca
Old 05-15-2002, 09:25 AM   #43
Honda_Gurl

girl, i think that's so cool that you work at jiffy lube and go to automotive school. i'm thinking of going to school for that too, just so i can learn more. right now, i'll admit, i'm kinda lost when it comes to engine work, but i'm learning, and i'd LOVE to get some grease on my hands and get some real work done. so props to u... but on a side note, i don't think it's fair to say that girls who don't know anything don't deserve their car. give em a chance to learn now if they just don't want to learn or don't care, that's a different story.
Old 05-15-2002, 05:13 PM   #44
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_Gurl
but on a side note, i don't think it's fair to say that girls who don't know anything don't deserve their car. give em a chance to learn now if they just don't want to learn or don't care, that's a different story.

yah as long as they are willing to learn what is done on their car so they can speak about it intelligently then by all means keep your car....but if they don't give a rat's a$$ just as long as it's "cool and looks like one of the cars in F&F" then they just need kicked in the head and their car taken away.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2002, 12:05 PM   #45
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

I agree with you girls. I don't know a lot about cars, especially engine stuff, but I'm more than willing to learn! In fact just yesterday I had my exhaust installed and I stood there and watched the guy do it and asked questions. I couldn't believe how easy it was! If I got the chance, I could do it on another Eclipse all by myself!
Old 05-16-2002, 12:10 PM   #46
FasterThanLight

Quote:
"Not right now Lumberg, I'm kinda busy. In fact....look, I'm going to have to ask you to go ahead and just come back another time. I've got a meeting with the Bobs in a couple of minutes."

J
Old 05-16-2002, 12:13 PM   #47
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

btw...now that I've got my exhaust, I'm almost broke. So to answer the question, How do you girls pay for your mods?.....myself, and I'll go broke trying!
Old 05-16-2002, 02:18 PM   #48
Honda_Gurl

erin, u're just like me..haha.. whenever something is gettin done to my car, i stand and hover and try to help and ask like a bazillion questions..hey i mean that's the way to learn right?? and hey if u have to go broke to fix up your car, i think it's worth it. i'm always broke because of my car, but i take so much pride in it that it's way worth it in my eyes
Old 05-16-2002, 06:58 PM   #49
DsBlu01CivEX

Oh I definitely know that Erin is one of my bestest friends in the whole world now. Just the other day I was having a "budget meeting" with my mom and I put the quote about the meeting with the bobs up as my away message. I swear to you all we share a brain sometimes!!!

How does the clipse sound Er? I'll have to check it out on our "errands" day tomorrow. Shibby!

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote