::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2020, 01:46 AM   #1
Smarthuiyuan

It's ridiculous

Additionally, I noticed the UFC games aren't on PC. That is odd. One of the things that I need most in the world is for UFC to visit PC. . That is the 2008 launch for the sequence. It has been twelve years because there was an NHL game on PC... Luckily it is one of the better ones also holds up pretty well, but if you play any of the newer ones moving back to it could be sort of painful without all the QoL changes and such of the past ten years. I've always loved Rocket League but they have started going down hill with the movement to epic I think. The rocket moves have been 95% trash, the new store/credit process is awful, game is definitely going f2p on epic (smurfs galore) and wants to link an epic account to use cross plat progression. Oh I totally agree, as somebody who made to Diamond 3, but I stopped playing nearly entirely as my link during games has gotten steadily much worse over the years. It's ridiculous.So I started up my franchise style (4 games into the season) and I want to signal Kaep as my back up. I got the new update, went into rosters and made certain it had been updated. However Kaep is not displaying in my free service listing. Any help with this? I am hoping I do not need to delete my franchise and start all over. Damn bro that's so impressive. You look as if you truly care about your game. Let's pretend that the EA is a hotel in some popular tour town, only that it's being monopolized by one big ass hotel and there are no other lodgings available apart from few AirBnB places. And allow me to interpret what EA is happening for this notice.

The problem with adding coaches at the game would be, (a) how can this influence the team by employing them and (2) will this really split the game play even more? Also from the looks of this list of things being added they don't have a clue about what direction to go in. Why is everything a gimmick with them? Why not work on the TRUE SIMULATION component of the match first and then add the additional stuff? We've been getting the same recycled crap within our ONLY football match and its time for them to do it right or stop trying. Are these all things that very clearly should've been in the sport? Absolutely! Nonetheless, it is a positive that they are at least adding these things in some capacity. The simple fact that they actually are listening in some manner is a large plus moving forward. I have not bought the game but if the three intended franchise updates really seem decent enough, I would consider purchasing it at a discounted price this year.

Let's us to read Mut 21 coins information on mmoexp
Smarthuiyuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 08:40 PM   #2
fazaliuyt

Really ridiculous.
Old 10-28-2020, 11:10 AM   #3
TimmyHollins

You can blame EA for that, they're greedy game developers who've done nothing but fill their recent games with microtransactions.
TimmyHollins is offline   Reply With Quote