Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-08-2007, 08:33 PM   #1
black95gs-t

Serious Rantage

So there are four things at the top of my "list."

1. Paris Hilton. Do I really need to explain? Why is she so important anyway? She was born into a rich family! She has done nothing! She has no pulitzer prize, no peace prize, doesn't give anything to the community, isn't in a band, isn't ceo of a huge company, wasn't an evil dictator in a foreign country, didn't kill 50 people.... WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL WITH HER AND WHY IS SHE ALL THAT ANYONE IN THE NEWS CAN TALK ABOUT?????????????????

2. Mary Winkler. She is the one that really needs to get shanked in the neck, thrown in a wood chipper, set on fire, fed to dogs and then tossed out to sea after being shat out. This piece of work MURDERS her husband, who was a reverand or something like that, with a shotgun. Then she takes the whole, "he abused me mentally, physically, and sexually," defence. Hey, if it is true go for it. She however had no evidence. No trips to the hospital, no 911 calls, no police reports. She had some close friends say that it happened. Her defence was kind of like "she said, he said," but he couldn't say so it was more like "she said, he's dead." She gets convicted of "voluntary manslaughter???????" WTF???????? Then she gets 210 days in prison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 210!!!!!!!!!!!! On top of that the 143 she has already been there count towards the total!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF?????????????? SHE HAS 67 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!! 67 more days for MURDERING SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

3. The Democratic Presidential debat. It's called Faith and Politics. What happened to a seperation of church and state? When did we start having debates based only upon religion? I swear to god if I ever hear Hillary talk about "prayer warriors" and the Christians of Congo again, I'm not going to finish that sentence.

4. I go to Palomar to have some fun riding. Two older dudes that were very cool start talking with me. Then we started talking about my job and stuff. The an old bicycle guy comes over and starts calling me a baby killer and saying that Iraq is a huge waste of time and We did nothing there and we have no reason to be there and I don't know what I am talking about because he has read reports and the news is never wrong. I almost shoved his bicycle helmet dow his throat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

"Life sucks.....so drop your pants and let the good times roll!" Mycivicjust8u
black95gs-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 07:49 AM   #2
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Yes...Paris Hilton should be killed. On live TV. Preferably with a chainsaw. I like how she started crying in court when the judge threw her whore ass back in jail to...you know...serve the exact same sentence she would have anyway. Man I hope she gets shanked.

I saw that story about the woman who killed her husband. If she actually was abused, knock yourself out. But like you said, she didn't have any evidence. Even though absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence, you'd think they'd give her something a little stronger than 3rd degree murder.

The democrats are really just trying to take a play from the Republicans. There's an overwhelming number of people in this country (in the past 10 years especially) who are total retards and vote on faith alone and not issues. Democrats have traditionally lost the jesus vote to Republicans so I think they're just trying (stupidly) to catch up. I don't particularly like any of the democrats this time around with the possible exception of Joe Biden or maybe John Edwards. I'd like to see the next election come down to one of them vs. Ron Paul.

Dude...tough call on aging hippie douche biker. I probably would've decked him, but then you'd give him a smug sense of self satisfaction in thinking he was right about you. I mean...you know I don't agree with the war, but the last thing I'd do is take it out on a serviceman. Just because I hate your boss doesn't mean I've got any problem with you.

Now for one thing that pisses me off: Earlier this week a few blocks from my house an 18 year old girl was abducted from a Target of all places. Problem is that this apparently means the world needs to stop. All news outlets here went insane over it. Her parents went onto the Today show (like she needs national exposure) and they even got a search and rescue team to come from TEXAS to help look. They found her body on Thursday, arrested the guy who did it, and the news STILL won't shut the fuck up about it. Think they'd care that much about a black kid in the city who disappeared? Not likely. But since she's pretty, white, and lives in the suburbs it is surely the worst tragedy to have even taken place anywhere at any time.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 08:17 AM   #3
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

I am sure there are people that do the same things as Paris does every single day in The US, they jut don't get the media coverage that paris does. I am not trying to defend her, it's just the media that won't leave her alone.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 02:16 PM   #4
Violent Apathy

Hmm, still haven't had that experience from number 4. Everyone that I've met that found out I've been to Iraq was pretty cool about it whether or not they supported the war. Dunno how I'd react if I met some douche like that heh.

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." - Hunter S. Thompson, 1937-2005
Violent Apathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 10:35 PM   #5
black95gs-t

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT40FIED
Dude...tough call on aging hippie douche biker. I probably would've decked him, but then you'd give him a smug sense of self satisfaction in thinking he was right about you. I mean...you know I don't agree with the war, but the last thing I'd do is take it out on a serviceman. Just because I hate your boss doesn't mean I've got any problem with you.

Now for one thing that pisses me off: Earlier this week a few blocks from my house an 18 year old girl was abducted from a Target of all places. Problem is that this apparently means the world needs to stop. All news outlets here went insane over it. Her parents went onto the Today show (like she needs national exposure) and they even got a search and rescue team to come from TEXAS to help look. They found her body on Thursday, arrested the guy who did it, and the news STILL won't shut the fuck up about it. Think they'd care that much about a black kid in the city who disappeared? Not likely. But since she's pretty, white, and lives in the suburbs it is surely the worst tragedy to have even taken place anywhere at any time.
I know that you and I don't see eye to eye on lots of stuff. I know that our views are drasticaly different on other things. The difference is that you understand that I don't make policy. This guy was coming after me like the war was my idea, it was my own personal plan do do everything that has happened over there, and all of the "horrible things" (most of which are wildly exaggerated or made up entirely) were my personal fault. I really did want to just ghetto stomp his ass. There were three problems though. 1. I was wearing full leathers. (very super restrictive on movement) 2. the whole jail thing 3. He would have mentally won due to me proving his point that we are nothing but brutal, violent, machines of death. (not that we aren't but we do have morals and feelings, we are still human and most of us have a consience) I always liked talking to you about stuff because your opinions are different and you don't take things personally. That is way cool.

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

"Life sucks.....so drop your pants and let the good times roll!" Mycivicjust8u
black95gs-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 04:04 AM   #6
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Well sure man...I've got friends and family over in Iraq and, even though they know I don't like the idea of fighting large scale wars period, they understand that I know they've got a duty to do. The military was never my cup of tea anyway. I don't like the idea of being told when to go to sleep, when to run a mile just for shits and giggles, and when to fight (and possibly kill) for my rights. I do all of that on my own time.

I've seen a couple of videos of troops doing some terrible things. Then again, much like catholic priests who molest boys, I know that those people represent a very tiny number the whole. Anyone who tells you that they know they'd do things different is not only lying to you but themselves as well. There's no way you can predict what a human being will do when placed under the kind of stress a warzone will create. On that alone I think men and women in the service deserve at least a little latitude.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 11:15 AM   #7
CD5Passion

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT40FIED
Anyone who tells you that they know they'd do things different is not only lying to you but themselves as well. There's no way you can predict what a human being will do when placed under the kind of stress a warzone will create.

I've heard that so many times these past two months. social psychology ftw.

btw i think we should start a website called diebitch.com or something to that measure and have everyone donate at least a dollar to the payment of a top killer for hire. think it'd work?