new Eminem video for "Mosh" gotta see this

http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/int...00_mosh-rev.asx

he kills Bush in this
97CivicBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 12:57 AM   #2
RxGoaT13
4th Gear

Sorry, the file you have requested could not be found
or has been intentionally disabled by the content owner.
RxGoaT13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 01:18 AM   #3
97CivicBoy

http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/inte...0_mosh-rev.asx

theres the link...i dunno y it wont write out the whole link..like whats up with those .....
97CivicBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 01:27 AM   #4
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

It's clever (and correct)...but I still don't like Eminem.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 02:29 AM   #5
Wren57

To call it correct is a subjective statement; do not attempt to claim objectivity in the promotion of your beliefs just because they agree with the video; that is on the same level as saying one's religious faith is "correct" while another persons is "wrong".

However, I will say I disagree with the message of the song, but I think you probably figured that out by now.
Old 10-26-2004, 03:05 AM   #6
AzCivic

ahahahah, bush is gonna lose soo bad.
AzCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 05:41 AM   #7
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by highlander
To call it correct is a subjective statement; do not attempt to claim objectivity in the promotion of your beliefs just because they agree with the video; that is on the same level as saying one's religious faith is "correct" while another persons is "wrong".

By calling it subjective you mean subjective to one's own opinion. In that effect, yes, they are my own opinion. Yet at the same time, they hold a certain level of truth. Bush is, in his own way, a one-man "weapon of mass destruction" against anyone he chooses. If you were to tally up civilians dead as a cause of our own attacks against Iraq I would venture to guess they are greater than those deaths accumulated in the WTC bombings. Even including so called insugrients citizens would apply to this. These people are simply fighting for what they believe is their sovereignty much the same way the Minutemen defended our own country during the Revolutionary War. Do you think for a second that if Iraq invaded us we'd sit tight and let them have their way with us? As for religious faith...that's an erroneous argument. Faith is believing in that which is not seen or known. Our current administration has undertaken many actions which are both seen and known. Whether or not they are considered wrong or right depends on the intelligence of the viewer. In many cases, the viewer is apparently not qualified to make such decisions. I would group you, Wren, into this category if you think the president is doing a "good job". He is the clown prince of the Texas oil barons and has failed in every one of his endeavors that he was not bailed out of...but who can bail him out now?

Was that a good enough answer for you?
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 11:32 AM   #8
juvenile

http://launch.yahoo.com/artist/defau...tistID=1037847

Click on Mosh...
Old 10-26-2004, 12:07 PM   #9
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

By calling eminem gay, does that give you my opinion. Oh another shot at bush, how original. Not saying I like bush, but com'on. Just like every fucking eminem video, it's regurgitated shit. BORING!!!!!! I made it one minuet in then closed it. Shit sucks.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote