::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2021, 12:24 AM   #1
Registered User
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 45
Useful information

If you do not have a college degree but are desperate to Teach english in china, you will be glad to know that there is a legitimate way to get permission.

Although you will not be able to work as a full-time teacher, you can do an internship. In China, it is legal to be an intern on a student (X) visa. Working with a Student (X) visa is the only legal way to teach English in China without a degree.

The process involves being enrolled into an English-taught international program at a Chinese university. In order to get the work permit, a student of such programs must refer to a prospective employer to get an internship arrangement, apply for approval from the government to get an internship visa that adds on to the student visa (X-Visa). The university should issue a Consent Letter; the hiring company should issue a Certification letter; then the student must go to the police station, where the police will check whether the company has the permission or not to recruit foreigners. If the company is fully capable of recruiting foreign students, the police will mark “work-study" on the visa. The hiring company cannot be changed; the student will have to pay a high fine if they violates this law.
sydnee is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 HSTuners.com