Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Photo Exchange
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2003, 07:53 PM   #1
CivicChick

CivicChicks Ride

Whats up everyone. Here are some pic of my car. Hope you like 'em!

Old 09-09-2003, 08:08 PM   #2
CivicSR

Very nice i like those TypeR front lights i might doit on mine 2

Whats th SPL level in your car looks like a good system u got there

Keep it shyny

Old 09-09-2003, 08:32 PM   #3
Civickid0to60

nice and clean. like it, system is nice if you have a nice accompanying amp...cant tell in the pics.... keep up the good work.

Old 09-09-2003, 08:39 PM   #4
CivicChick

Thank you for the replies.. I try to keep it up nice.. I am not like alot of girls that don't care about how their car looks. I am a freak when it comes to that!!!! Imports are the best ever made..LoL Next up is a bodykit eventually.. I'm not rushing anything.. hehe I will post some more pics soon.. I am looking into getting some carbon fiber altezzas for the back that are black, I think that they will go better with a black car Ok well thanx again for the replies.. I am soo excited now that I have some pics to post of my car

Old 09-09-2003, 09:38 PM   #5
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

well...i dont like the tails...and i dont like the lower grille...or the pedals and at shifter...tints a little...dark eh? The headlights...looks strange for some reason...im not sure what it is but they do...

I do like the mats, and the wheels arent too bad (not massive)...sorry thats all ive got...super clean (dirt-less) on the inside though

Nothin but brutal honesty, oh and you might wanna edit that pic that has your license plate in it.

Any future plans? Oh and sorry but I have to ask (cant help it...) any pics of you?
Old 09-09-2003, 11:06 PM   #6
slowEJ6

uh oh....slowEJ6 is here.
lessee here....welcome to the site, for starters.

1st) Those headlights, (this is more for the guy that called them TypeR lights)....they arent Type-R headlights....those are average run of the mill black housing headlights....i know, i have some.
2nd) Those taillights....are not nice....black CF ones wont be nicer. 99-00 taillights are sooooo clean, they actually match the car. Yes, they will bolt right on.
3rd) i like wingless coupes.....
4th) The wheels arent BAD....i think theyd be nicer in bronze or gold however....(i.e. POWDERCOAT!)
5th) You stated you want a bodykit.....please dont get something that will destroy your cars lines....(i.e. Black Widow, FEELS...ok pretty much anything that isnt C-West or front/rear lips)
6th) somebody get the bungee cord cuz we are gonna have fun jumping off this shifter!! its red...and almost touching the windshield....
7th) those pedals....ew.
8th) that lower grill mesh....ermmm...take it out....looks better w/o it.....i did the same thing, no mesh.
9th) being a little lower wouldnt hurt anything.
10th) these are just my opinions...

pdigg - those are ion black housing headlights....hence the purple/gold hue to them.....thats probably why they look funny to you.
Old 09-10-2003, 01:50 AM   #7
mylittlecivic

looks nice! HX huh

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
Old 09-10-2003, 03:39 AM   #8
myself_included

girl's got t3h bump in t3h trunk

Old 09-10-2003, 07:08 AM   #9
CivicChick

Quote:
Originally posted by pdiggitydogg
well...i dont like the tails...and i dont like the lower grille...or the pedals and at shifter...tints a little...dark eh? The headlights...looks strange for some reason...im not sure what it is but they do...

I do like the mats, and the wheels arent too bad (not massive)...sorry thats all ive got...super clean (dirt-less) on the inside though

Nothin but brutal honesty, oh and you might wanna edit that pic that has your license plate in it.

Any future plans? Oh and sorry but I have to ask (cant help it...) any pics of you?

Well, I am glad that you posted your OPINION...LoL 2nd, I love my car and what my man and I have done to it.. I get ALOT of compliments on my car!! Also, those tail lights are getting replaced to Black carbon fiber ones!!! Ok that is all I have to say... Sorry If I sounded rude but you wrote it so I replied ..hehe Oh yeah about the headlights there PHAT.. No one over here has them, and they sweet looking.. Maybe if you saw them In person you would have a different opinion!! But like I said above it is all an OPINION!!! I like the dark tint too!! If it was any lighter it would looking stupid!! It goes with my car! It's all good about my license plate showing I don't much mind that, seeing that I don't live there anymore.. I just never changed the plate over to a new one! That is the only reason why I didn't edit it! I am looking into getting a bodykit for it soon!! But other than that nada! Ok I am out

Old 09-10-2003, 07:21 AM   #10
CivicChick

Quote:
Originally posted by slowEJ6
uh oh....slowEJ6 is here.
lessee here....welcome to the site, for starters.

1st) Those headlights, (this is more for the guy that called them TypeR lights)....they arent Type-R headlights....those are average run of the mill black housing headlights....i know, i have some.
2nd) Those taillights....are not nice....black CF ones wont be nicer. 99-00 taillights are sooooo clean, they actually match the car. Yes, they will bolt right on.
3rd) i like wingless coupes.....
4th) The wheels arent BAD....i think theyd be nicer in bronze or gold however....(i.e. POWDERCOAT!)
5th) You stated you want a bodykit.....please dont get something that will destroy your cars lines....(i.e. Black Widow, FEELS...ok pretty much anything that isnt C-West or front/rear lips)
6th) somebody get the bungee cord cuz we are gonna have fun jumping off this shifter!! its red...and almost touching the windshield....
7th) those pedals....ew.
8th) that lower grill mesh....ermmm...take it out....looks better w/o it.....i did the same thing, no mesh.
9th) being a little lower wouldnt hurt anything.
10th) these are just my opinions...

pdigg - those are ion black housing headlights....hence the purple/gold hue to them.....thats probably why they look funny to you.

Whats up?? Like I told the other guy. It is all a matter of OPINION!!! If I didn't like my car the way it was I wouldn't of done all those things to it, nor posted it!! I appreciate all the replies and comments! I am glad that I can finally post my car on a site and this seemed like a nice site to do it on!!! Ok well, I will be posting more pics of the car soon when it has the bodykit on it!!! Oh yeah what kind of kits are good that won't ruin the car?? You listed above that certain kits mess your car up?? If you know of any that are good and bad please let me know Ok I'm out!

Old 09-10-2003, 07:23 AM   #11
CivicChick

Quote:
Originally posted by myself_included
girl's got t3h bump in t3h trunk

HI whats going on? Of course you know have to have the BUMP in the trunk!!! LoL I couldn't not put a system in it..hehe Girls gotta have beat too!!!! Thanx for the reply!!

Old 09-10-2003, 07:25 AM   #12
CivicChick

Quote:
Originally posted by mylittlecivic
looks nice! HX huh

Thank you for the compliement..!!! I hope to have a bodykit pretty soon. and that is all I want for now!!! I will post more pics once I have that done to it

Old 09-10-2003, 07:30 AM   #13
CivicChick

Quote:
Originally posted by CivicSR
Very nice i like those TypeR front lights i might doit on mine 2

Whats th SPL level in your car looks like a good system u got there

Keep it shyny

HI.. I am gonna be getting black carbon fiber tail lights .. They will look ALOT better than the white on the black! I want it to blend in with the car almost..! The system isn't bad at all.. It knocks pretty loud!!! Thank you for the reply!!! Look forward to posting more pics of my car once I have the bodykit on there!! :

Old 09-10-2003, 11:09 AM   #14
pdiggitydogg

altezzas are stupid
body kits are stupid
(all of them are needless, even the sexy cwest is almost too frivolous to make sense for daily. They totally destroy the lines that run smooth from the factory)

if you really dont want to hear opinions like mine and others who dont like your car, then dont post em. Im not trying to be rude, but you need to realize that not everyone's gonna like your ride. To each their own, right? You talk about opinions and what-not but you dont "practice what you preach" and arent respecting our opinion of not liking your stuff. Just relax. Im glad you like your car.
Old 09-10-2003, 12:33 PM   #15
pbateson

CivicChick,

Nice Car and very clean! I like dark tinted it not look stupid. It look cool.

I like the type-r cuz it look nice.

Old 09-10-2003, 02:09 PM   #16
CivicChick

WHAT??? I said that everyone has their OWN opinion I am not downing anyone's ride on here.... I have no idea what you are talking about(practice what I preach)???? People don't have to soo rude on here... I posted MY ride cause I wanted too... I have not been to a site were alot of the people are rude!!! Damnn.. talk about haters .. I didn't come on this site to start crap.. I came on here cause I like cars, and I wanted to post pics of MY ride .. That is all!!!! I'm out

Old 09-10-2003, 02:14 PM   #17
CivicChick

Quote:
Originally posted by pbateson
CivicChick,

Nice Car and very clean! I like dark tinted it not look stupid. It look cool.

I like the type-r cuz it look nice.

Thank you very much for the compliement on my tint I don't understand why alot of people on here are really rude!! If you don't like someone's ride don't be all like First off I hate the altezzas, 2nd the tint.. and so on!!! I mean obviously EVERYONE Isn't gonna like my car I understand that.. But if you don't like something you don't need to sound like you are hatin on that person cause you don't have what they have.. Cause honestly that is what that sounds like.. I just sit back and crack on these people that leave me these stupid quotes...lol So seriously if people don't have anything nice to post than don't waste your time and post them.. Cause its funny all I do is laugh about it and think that it is soo immature!!!! Ok I know that isn't too much to ask!! lata

Old 09-10-2003, 02:26 PM   #18
autocrossthugg
2nd Gear

CivicChick-->great look to your car, keep up the good work. Do what you want to do to your car, it is, after all yours. Take a look at my hx in the car photos section. I think you might like the look of the tail lights.
Suspension Techniques Anti-Sway Bars (f&r)
SPC Camber Kits (f&r)
Front Upper Strut Bar
Rear Lower Bar
Borbet Type B rims w/Falken Azenis for autocross
Kosei K-1 rims w/Yokohama AVS-ES100 for street
3-point Sparco Harness
Old 09-10-2003, 02:38 PM   #19
CivicChick

See that is what I am sayin.. Are people just hatin or what??? LoL I mean come on give me a break..LoL Thank you for backing me up !! I just don;t understand it.. To each their own ya know?? I didn't come on here to start anything but it sure seems like I did.. All I wanted to do is post pics of my car and write on the site!!! I don't know but I am taking your advice and just sitting back and just laughin at these people that have nothing else better to dohehe Ok I will check your car out and let you know what I think

Old 09-10-2003, 03:46 PM   #20
GirlSolRacer

I don't like people hatin on other people's rides, but I don't think that's what these people were doing. You wanted some opinions about your car, and you got them. You can't really ask to have a whole list of people just saying "yeah, nice car." what would be the fun in that? I, along with everyone else who posted, do give you props for modding your car and having the courage to put it here to let people discuss it. I'm glad you like your car and enjoy it. I personally don't like altezzas, but there is nothing wrong with putting them on your car if you like them. I would have gone with 17 inch rims, a drop, and no body kit also. I'd just paint the factory side skirts and trim black so it shines like the rest of the paint on the car. Lighter tint, not no tint, just lighter. And those headlights are most definately not Type R, but they are kinda cool, and if you like them, why not put them on your car? I'm sure if I posted pics of my cars, you might not like some things on it, but that's why it's my car, and your's is your car. Hope you don't take all these posts personally.

Old 09-10-2003, 04:14 PM   #21
CivicChick

I understand totally what you are saying!!! I am getting new lights in the back cause the ones that I have are played out and I have some others in mind that would go with the car even better!! I also dropped my car I have coilovers on the car right now... The reason why it isn;t that dropped is cause I just moved down here In Florida about 2 months ago from RI and there you can't really have anything nice without it getting wrecked.. The roads up there were soo badd that I have already gone through 2 bumpers from just normal driving on the roads.. Potholes like crazy and ditches.. So I got fed up with dishing all that money out for new bumpers all the time I raised it up abit!!! Now I have no problems.. I am not gonna lower it lower right now cause I am hopefully getting a bodykit soon and that will take care of that!!! I appreciate all the posts most def, I don't expect everyone to like my car I knew that I was not gonna get all (I love you car and all) But people need to word things different Ok well I'm out look foward to posting some more pics soon

Old 09-10-2003, 04:21 PM   #22
pdiggitydogg

I think you need to calm down when people say they dont like your ride
Old 09-10-2003, 04:24 PM   #23
CivicChick

I am calm as can be.. It is kinda like where people don't need to be going off on someone else's stuff.. I mean what is the problem with saying nicely what they don;t like not all crapy about it.. So I think you need to chill!LOL That is all I am trying to say.. Everyone is turning this into a friggin fighting match

Old 09-10-2003, 04:37 PM   #24
pdiggitydogg

um...fine...im done
Old 09-10-2003, 05:36 PM   #25
CivicChick

It's about time..LoL

Old 09-10-2003, 05:59 PM   #26
Novtec1

damn... drama in da house... anyway.. civic gurl( my bad chick) da whip is tight..... mad clean gurl fo real... but i gotta tell ya this.. don't take what peeps say on here personal... yea what you do to your ride is you... no doubt..... but you gotta be ready to accept some negative feedback about it too.

anyway... like i said.. nice whip..very, very clean interior.... i don't like altezzas either but you do and thats all that matters
you gets love from me cause your a woman with a import.... believe that

Old 09-10-2003, 07:22 PM   #27
CivicChick

Thank you

Old 09-10-2003, 11:34 PM   #28
pauls-si

CivicChick....hook up your ride the way you want to. Everybody is going to have "opinions" about cars......btw...nice ride.

Old 09-11-2003, 01:17 AM   #29
DavidH

nice car, any plans for any performance mods in the future?

im not sure im brave enough to post pictures of my car on here yet.........

Old 09-11-2003, 01:53 PM   #30
CivicChick

Quote:
Originally posted by pauls-si
CivicChick....hook up your ride the way you want to. Everybody is going to have "opinions" about cars......btw...nice ride.

TY.. I agree It's my car and I will do whatever I think looks good to it, reguardless what people's opinions are!!!! It's all good everyone can't like the same stuff!!!

Old 09-11-2003, 04:18 PM   #31
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

omg they are peoples opinions... learn to understand that ALOT of people dont like cars with cheap athstetic bolt ons done to them. we are VERY nice here, and if you went to another board with some actual assholes at it, you would already have left. i personaly do not care for your car, but im not gonna rant about it, cause its not worth my breath. you need to understand that everyone has their own taste in cars, and a few people here do not like big rims, altezzas, apc stuff, or non-performance orented color coded crap on their cars.

so yeah... not my taste in a car, but if you like it, 2 thumbs up because your happy with it and thats what matters

theres my humble opinion

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
Old 09-11-2003, 07:36 PM   #32
slowEJ6

sorry pdigg but im'a have to entirely disagree here....c-west does not destroy the stock lines whatsoever.....it flows with them perfectly.
Old 09-11-2003, 08:07 PM   #33
pdiggitydogg

I think its a little big and just too much for daily. I mean if you get a real cwest you paid out the ass for it...then youre gonna risk daily driving with it? No...or you shouldnt... I havent seen a decent replica.
Old 09-11-2003, 11:13 PM   #34
slowEJ6

decent replicas are hard to come by.....but its also hard to break an authentic c-west kit......very hard.
daily driving wont damage it.
Old 09-12-2003, 09:33 AM   #35
pdiggitydogg

^didnt know that...so is it a fiber/poly combo?
Old 09-12-2003, 10:02 AM   #36
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

C west stuff is nice.
Even then..I would prefer a lip...and that is my "opinion"
And yes gurl relax if someone says they don't like your car. who cares...people hate on my car lots....even I hate on my car lots, I did some stuff to it that I don't like...and now I'm selling it. To get a car and do some stuff to that, that I like. I don't necassairly like your ride, or what you did (the tails, the grille, rims are quite big) but that's my taste, and my opinion. But welcome to HS, it's great here. You've had a ton of other people say they like your car. There's a few of us that just prefer doing stuff different.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
Old 09-12-2003, 11:05 PM   #37
slowEJ6

Quote:
Originally posted by pdiggitydogg
^didnt know that...so is it a fiber/poly combo?

nah, just a superiorly handlaid fiberglass.....they are built tough though. very tough.
Old 09-12-2003, 11:11 PM   #38
pdiggitydogg

good to know...changes my opinion of it for practicality
Old 09-15-2003, 02:49 PM   #39
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

From one chic to another, I like your rims. I don't like the altezza lights, but I can't totally hate on them cause I used to have them on my Eclipse. Although now I'm altezza-free and I'm glad because I like my stock so much better. Altezzas in my area are like a$$holes....everyone has them.
Old 09-15-2003, 03:15 PM   #40
CivicChick

LoL... I understand what you are saying about the altezzas.. I am actually getting rid of the ones on there right now... and I am getting the black carbon fiber ones instead I think that they will look alot better than white on black!!! I really like the lights but I know about everyone and their mother having them that is soo true!!!! It's all good though!! Thanx for the compliment on my rims... Not too much but just enough for me! Ok well I am out!!!

Closed Thread