::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Photo Exchange
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2001, 06:58 AM   #1
Big James

My 1994 Accord Sedan

Here are some of mione. Hope you like it..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg car frontpass.jpg (33.9 KB, 58 views)
Old 08-30-2001, 07:00 AM   #2
Big James

the motor... older pic... only posteed because it was a lot better quality than my other pic. The only differences in what it currently looks like are, a Nuespeed Strut Bar, the NOS nitrous kit is reinstalled, and the wipers are flat black.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg motor2.jpg (42.4 KB, 57 views)
Old 08-30-2001, 07:02 AM   #3
Big James

Purgin!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg purge.jpg (21.8 KB, 55 views)
Old 08-30-2001, 07:09 AM   #4
Big James

I am trying to load a pic of my turbo that I bought. It is too big of a file though. If you would like to see it, click on the link in my sig. It is a Turbonetics T3/T4 and a Spearco FMIC. I am waiting to get the rest of the parts.

Here is a mod list of the car......

:
*Motor (Performance)* · H22A4 DOHC VTEC Motor From A 1997 Honda Prelude · JDM Prelude Transmission · 1994 Acura Integra GS-R ECU Reprogrammed By HASport · NOS Wet Kit With NOS Purge Valve · NOS Bottle Heater and Bottle Blanket · AEM Cold Air Intake · AEM Fuel Pressure Regulator · AEM Fuel Rail · AEM Fuel Filter · AEM Cam Gears · AEM Tru-Power Pulleys · DC Sports Ceramic Coated 4-2-1 Header · High Flow Catalytic Converter · APEX’i Dunk Catback Exhaust · Paxton Fuel Pressure Gauge · MSD 6A Ignition · Crane Cams PS91 Coil · APEX'i Super ITC timing controller · APEX’i V-AFC · Vitek Spark Plug Wires · Energy Suspension Polyurethane Motor Mounts Inserts · Optima Battery Relocated To Trunk

*Motor (Dress-Up)* · Custom Polished And Translucent Powder Coated Valve Cover · DC Sports Polished Spark Plug Cover · Goodridge Blue Radiator Hoses · Chrome Coolant Overflow Reservoir · Chrome Power Steering Reservoir · Diamond Plate Brackets and Mounting Plates · Blue Silicone Vacuum Lines · Greddy Radiator Cap · A/C, P/S and ABS Lines Polished · Blue Painted Brackets

*Exterior of Car* · Wings West W Type Front Air Dam · Carbon Fiber Hood · Chrome Hood Pins · Jaguar S-Type Style Taillights · Clear Bumper Lenses · Clear Corner Lenses · Clear Rear Side Marker Lenses · Trenz Billet Grille · Racer Design M3 Mirrors · Wings West Custom Flush Mount Spoiler · Honda "H" Etched Into Rear Glass · Painted To Match Side Body Moldings

*Handling, Braking, And Wheels* · Koni Yellow Adjustable And Tunable Struts · Skunkworks Coilover Sleeves · Prothane Polyurethane Bushing Kit · Neuspeed Front Upper Strut Brace · DC Sports Rear Upper Strut Brace · Freedom Design Rear Lower Chassis Brace · Powerslot Slotted Rotors · Goodridge Steel Braided Brake Lines · Suspension Techniques Anti-Sway Bars · 17"x7" Black Opal Konig Verdicts · 225/40/17 Falken Ziex Tires · Nitto Extreme Drag Radials (for track use)

*Interior * · Black Tweed Accents Throughout Interior And Trunk · Momo Race Steering Wheel · Custom Center Console Bezel · Autometer Phantom Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge · Autometer Phantom Voltmeter · Autometer Phantom Nitrous Pressure Gauge · Autometer Phantom Vacuum Gauge · Autometer Phantom Transmission Temperature Gauge · Autometer Pillar Mount Gauge Pod · APEX’i Rev/Speed Meter · Razo Shifter · Razo Pedals

*In Car Entertainment* · Panasonic CD · Kenwood KFC-XR500 eXcelon Dual Mag 5 ¼" Speakers In Front Doors · MB Quart DKC 169 6"x9" Speakers In Rear Deck · Kicker ZR-240 Amplifier · Cadence Solo Beast 12" Subwoofer Mounted In Spare Tire Well · Clarion 1" Neodymium Tweeters In Upper Door Panel
Old 09-03-2001, 03:33 PM   #5
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

That's a hell of a purge! I was wondering what that was when I was looking at your car on onlineshowoff. Nice ride....
Old 09-03-2001, 03:34 PM   #6
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Where do you have that coming out of?
Old 09-03-2001, 08:58 PM   #7
VN-Tec

The purge is coming straight out of the center grill in front of his car i beleive.. Really nice!
Old 09-05-2001, 06:40 PM   #8
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

nice car. what times u running?

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2001, 04:36 AM   #9
Big James

Thanks guys. Yeah, that is the nitrous purgin.

As far as times go, I have only run it once on the H22. It ran a 14.8@96.? w/o the nitrous.
Old 09-06-2001, 08:43 AM   #10
2000Pimpinex
Super Moderator

I've seen that pick of you purging somewhere before. I think it was on another board. Anyhow, nice ride and that pick is great.
1985 Ford Bronco XLT 5.8 351W
w/ 33X12.5X15
2000Pimpinex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2001, 04:31 PM   #11
Big James

Thanks. Yeah, I have posted that pic on some other boards before.
Old 09-09-2001, 07:55 PM   #12
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

what a beast.. I love the CF hood on a white car..
Old 09-10-2001, 01:48 AM   #13
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Sweet car. Its so nice and clean.
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2001, 10:27 AM   #14
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Quote:
Originally posted by 94_AcCoRd_EX
Sweet car. Its so nice and clean.

Ditto!

The only thing i'd chance are the rims..

i would have put the silver ones. Just a matter of taste.

Still awesome though!
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2001, 10:44 AM   #15
azninside

Quote:
Originally posted by Big James
the motor... older pic... only posteed because it was a lot better quality than my other pic. The only differences in what it currently looks like are, a Nuespeed Strut Bar, the NOS nitrous kit is reinstalled, and the wipers are flat black.

Your engine looks hella clean man, I like all of the blue accents, maybe cuz I'm doin white an blue too, but either way, it looks sick.

-AZNinside
Old 09-10-2001, 10:46 AM   #16
azninside

Quote:
Originally posted by Civic_Addict
That's a hell of a purge! I was wondering what that was when I was looking at your car on onlineshowoff. Nice ride....

I was wonderin that too...what exactly is purgin? is it kinda like a blow off valve on a turbo, only for NOS?

-AZNinside
Old 09-10-2001, 10:48 AM   #17
azninside

Quote:
Originally posted by Accord Man

Ditto!

The only thing i'd chance are the rims..

i would have put the silver ones. Just a matter of taste.

Still awesome though!

The rims would probably look better chrome/silver, but they look kinda narrow...like the spokes need to be thicker.

-AZNinside
Old 09-10-2001, 12:38 PM   #18
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

I got this one.....
Quote:
Originally posted by azninside
I was wonderin that too...what exactly is purgin? is it kinda like a blow off valve on a turbo, only for NOS?

-AZNinside

It releases the vapor from the nitrous line. The idea is to get the liquid injected rather than the vapor. Its a worthwhile investment. You do notice a big difference between getting vapor injected and liquid.
Old 09-10-2001, 06:09 PM   #19
Big James

Thanks for all the kind words guys.

As far as the wheels go, yeah, I guess that is a personal opinion matter. I happen to like them though. I guess that is really all that counts. That is my 4th set of wheels on the car, and I like them the best so far.
Old 09-11-2001, 10:35 AM   #20
AcCoRd97Lx

Big James...sup man..damn ur car is looking sick...haven't seen u on accordclub lately...keep up the good work bro!