.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2004, 01:22 PM   #1
SolPol

Thread deleted?

Why not just lock Relationship X.

I noticed my post count dropped.

I realize we (I) were (was) a bit harsh but she brought it on herself.

I hope she didn't come whining to someone just because she was repeatedly proven wrong.

Old 09-01-2004, 02:35 PM   #2
IALuder

notice she has been repeatly proven wrong in all her recent threads.

hint she deleted violents and my posts out of her thread in photo exchange becuase we wanted to know more detail to what happened. she got pist off and just started hated and calling names.

personally i just stopped reading anything she posted. i found it made me smarter. plus i didnt waste my on time on reading such shit.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
Old 09-02-2004, 02:22 AM   #3
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

What a load of shit. "Disagree with me and watch all my threads disappear". Just wait until the one over in OT magically vanishes. And Sol...I'm sure if it had been a mod, it would've just gotten locked, not deleted altogether. But Ben...I'm not sure the poster can delete posts...I think that may have to be a mod. Not sure though. Horseshit I tell ya...pure horseshit.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
Old 09-02-2004, 06:27 AM   #4
IALuder

Old 09-02-2004, 08:31 PM   #5
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
Just wait until the one over in OT magically vanishes.

Man...I'm even quoting myself...I'm so awesome. Actually, the thread didn't vanish...but much to my delight Derek locked it. Down with bullshittery!

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Old 09-02-2004, 09:14 PM   #6
IALuder

why cant she just get up and leave like Rob.

Old 09-02-2004, 09:24 PM   #7
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Lol...because Rob didn't "just leave". He was...ummm...let's just say "excluded".

Old 09-02-2004, 09:36 PM   #8
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

he was nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuked

Old 09-02-2004, 09:55 PM   #9
GirlRacer

Yanno, you guys are mean. You should let Rob back... you hate ME more than you hate him and I read all of what he said.... what part was so offensive to you guys?

Old 09-02-2004, 10:23 PM   #10
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
what part was so offensive to you guys?

The fact that you don't even know speaks volumes. Guy after guy stated specific reasons why what YOU were doing (while pretending to state the question in the hypothetical) was wrong and just plain horrible. Then you declared glorious victory when he agreed to not see the mother of his own child and you refused to even ackowledge them as a family after SolPol left a dictionary definition that should have put to rest any doubts you had and confirmed that they are, in fact, a family by almost any definition of the word. What you are undertaking is horrible, aweful, and lacking of any humanity whatsoever and solely for the benefit of your own petty insecurities. Then when all was lost and people were slamming you left and right for being a self centered bitch, POOF, the thread magically disappeared. Your lack of respect and callousness for even those you care about shows what a shallow and gutless human being you truely are. After reading your posts and the replies therein, I think I'm speaking for the general consensus. Does that make it any clearer to you?

And no...we're not "mean" and we shouldn't let Rob back. More often than not Rob detracted from the board rather than adding to it. People here are just speaking their minds. You post stupid shit, you get harsh responses. It's not like anyone's singling you out. You just have a knack for saying ridiculously shallow and moronic things.

EDIT: Also, I don't for a second buy your whole "I don't get it...what did I say?" routine. If you were really that incompitent my guess is you would've been gone a long time ago. You know who else did that? Yep...Rob. He'd post obviously offensive things and then throw his hands up in innocence when it pissed someone off like he'd done nothing wrong. So unless you're truely as stupid as you come off as being, knock it the fuck off.

Last edited by GT40FIED : 09-02-2004 at 10:28 PM.
Old 09-02-2004, 10:32 PM   #11
2ndGenTeg
4th Gear

LOL- OWNED with a vengence.

And quit whining about your stupid post count. Nobody cares.
Old 09-03-2004, 08:45 AM   #12
GirlRacer

Once again, it's called reading. Top to bottom, left to right, group words together to form sentences.

I said what did ROB do that was so offensive! I wasn't even referring to myself one bit.

I guess you just had to slip your opinion on there once more though since the thread was deleted and you couldn't do it in there.

You crack me up

3 words hun, LET IT GO

Old 09-03-2004, 09:27 AM   #13
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
I said what did ROB do that was so offensive! I wasn't even referring to myself one bit.

lets say he started arguing with a certain mod who shall remain nameless, and got banned by some other mod who is not here so often, just because of his crap and whining.

Old 09-03-2004, 11:02 AM   #14
AkimboStylee

if you must know, goto the questions thread at the top, and it is in there, just thought i wold let you know(by rob you mean bikers_back right?)
Old 09-03-2004, 12:59 PM   #15
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Re: Thread deleted?

Quote:
Originally posted by SolPol
Why not just lock Relationship X.

I noticed my post count dropped.

First...not to be a dick...but really man..who gives two shits about a post count. They don't mean anything...This thread is just as bad as those "I reached 200 posts" threads. And if there was a thread that got deleted by a mod...let it die..don't bring it up again...shit...As for girl racer shit I've noticed some of your posts are pretty shallow, espically the one about yoru mustang and the people who came to look at it..and if people are finding what you say offencive or notice that your pissing off a few people, maybe don't bring it up...

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
Old 09-03-2004, 03:14 PM   #16
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Once again, it's called reading. Top to bottom, left to right, group words together to form sentences.

I guess you just had to slip your opinion on there once more though since the thread was deleted and you couldn't do it in there.

You crack me up

3 words hun, LET IT GO

I'm sorry I couldn't decipher your vague and ambiguous post. And if YOU had read MY post, you'd notice I also answered your question about Rob. As for my opinion...I'll interject it wherever the hell I want because, quite simply, it's better than yours. Now normally I wouldn't say that...I generally value everyone's opinions equally even when I disagree. But they have to be based on an intelligent basis for that to occur. You've shown no such intelligence, therefore you lose. And as for posting here what I didn't post there...actually, I did post this there. You might have just been too busy deleting it because no one wanted to hear your shit to notice.

I can play the "3 words" game too: Go fuck yourself

Old 09-03-2004, 03:36 PM   #17
IALuder

i can to......YOU GOT OWNED!!!!

Old 09-03-2004, 05:23 PM   #18
GirlRacer

hmmm... how bout 5 words.... Have those "arms" looked at

Old 09-03-2004, 06:19 PM   #19
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:

Wait...wait...I sure as hell hope you don't mean what I think you mean. If you did, in the words of Jason Bourne..."there is no measure of how fast or how hard I will bring this fight to your doorstep". So please, clearify exactly what that you meant by that or else I'll be forced to draw my own conclusions. And you don't want that.

Old 09-03-2004, 06:22 PM   #20
GirlRacer

let ask this- what exactly is your problem? Are you mad at life in general? Can you control any appendage of your body? Not one post, minus the last have I made directed at you. (and minus the retaliations in my car pic thread)

Why do you feel you must attack me? Why is an uncontrollable urge for you? Why can't you stop when you come near the keyboard and just leave me alone?

Old 09-03-2004, 06:34 PM   #21
RxGoaT13
4th Gear

I have no idea whats going on....
I'll just go read another post.
Old 09-03-2004, 06:37 PM   #22
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
let ask this- what exactly is your problem? Are you mad at life in general? Can you control any appendage of your body? Not one post, minus the last have I made directed at you. (and minus the retaliations in my car pic thread)

Why do you feel you must attack me? Why is an uncontrollable urge for you? Why can't you stop when you come near the keyboard and just leave me alone?

Alright...now you listen to me you idiot slattern. You've got some serious balls to leave a post like that and question MY motives. And yeah...I can control every appendage on my body. In fact, it's taking every ounce of willpower I have to keep me from making the short drive to Tulsa and "controlling my appendages" upside your fucking head for bullshit like that. No...many of your posts weren't directed at me (though the implication that only one was is flat out wrong), but on the whole they were ridiculous. In my opinion you should feel ashamed and petty for many of the things you've said. So myself as well as others have taken up the cause of pointing such things out. Also, to clarify, I'm not attacking you and it's not an uncontrollable urge. Look...you posted a ton of stupid shit, refused to take responsibility or acknowledge anyone else's opinions, and then played the victim. Then, when all else fails and you don't have any more ammo, you resort to making childish insults about my arms? Wow...you really are a worthless human being. Although humerously enough, other people will probably be more offended by that remark than I am. I'm used to dealing with small minded simps but you'd do well to seriously consider the other people here whose bad side I'm not on and what they'll think about such obviously discriminatory statements. I can't fix my arms...but it's your own fault that you're a moron. Now, this is me being polite and it's the last time I'll do so. Continue to make statements like that and I promise you won't be around long.

Last edited by GT40FIED : 09-03-2004 at 07:16 PM.
Old 09-03-2004, 07:08 PM   #23
2ndGenTeg
4th Gear

I didn't see the "Relationship X" thread. These other soap opera situations everyone was referring to, I was unfamiliar with. You had done absolutely nothing to make me think anything less of you- until the "arms" post.

Now I know you're a worthless human being. Nobody else needs to say anything to make you look bad- you do a fantastic job on your own.
Old 09-03-2004, 07:46 PM   #24
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

josh is right

Old 09-03-2004, 08:39 PM   #25
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

jesus people.. get the fuck along.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
Old 09-03-2004, 09:01 PM   #26
IALuder

^ to late for that shit. she fucking dumb. hell like i said she should just leave. it make life easier.

Old 09-03-2004, 09:54 PM   #27
ewaugh

Man...I need to come around more often...what is going on here....

Old 09-03-2004, 09:55 PM   #28
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:

Listen you stupid fucking whore! I really hope you don't mean what I think you mean. Oh man if I was anywhere near you right now...

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

Old 09-03-2004, 10:50 PM   #29
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:

seems like the lenght of his arms is bigger than your IQ

Old 09-03-2004, 10:54 PM   #30
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
jesus people.. get the fuck along.

I can appreciate that position Chris. Honestly, I can. But seriously...put yourself in my shoes. Not only is that just bad form in general, it's discriminatory and in the real world grounds for a world class ass kicking regardless of gender. I respectfully apologize, but that ship has sailed man.

Old 09-03-2004, 11:01 PM   #31
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

heh it was aimed at another party, but i didnt want to have to single anyone out so im not the brown flower

Old 09-04-2004, 06:36 AM   #32
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
heh it was aimed at another party, but i didnt want to have to single anyone out so im not the brown flower

I understand. But once the gauntlet's thrown all bets are off. From this point on I feel vindicated in saying whatever comes to mind, no matter how obscene or vulgar. I would absolutely love to see what this dumb bitch has to say if she's evn got the where-with-all to post in this thread again.

Old 09-04-2004, 09:34 AM   #33
GirlRacer

I'm not wasting my time on you anymore after this one.

I understand that you have an OBVIOUS insecurity though and you feel you need to make it up and put normal ppl down.

Everything you say makes me pity you more.

Poor thing

Old 09-04-2004, 09:41 AM   #34
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
normal ppl

thats good give people lables and make someone feel less than human.

you are far from normal. honestly, i know this belongs back in the other thread, but you will ruin that childs life if you continue to try and keep his parents apart. i couldnt imagine what my life would have been like if my parents never talked or shared interests in my life when they got divorced.

Old 09-04-2004, 09:42 AM   #35
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
I'm not wasting my time on you anymore after this one.

You won't be wasting your time on anything on this board anymore sweetheart....now you and Rob have something in common again...........

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 09-04-2004, 04:35 PM   #36
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally posted by AccordinStyle
You won't be wasting your time on anything on this board anymore sweetheart....now you and Rob have something in common again...........

bwahahahaha...in that case@!

Closed Thread