.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-29-2004, 11:02 PM   #1
black95gs-t

Women and Deployments!!!

For those of you who don't know yet I am getting ready to head back out to the sand trap soon. My problem is that now for the third time this week, I had a girl tell me that she has been wanting to date me for a long time. COME ON!!! I have been here how freakin long? WHY ARE THEY JUST TELLING ME THIS NOW????? I might have been able to do something about it a YEAR AGO!!!! Why don't they ever say something? I've gotta quote girlracer here, "Definitely some fraggerknockle bullsh!t!"

WTF?????? OVER!!!!!!!
AHHHHHH!!!!!!! WOMEN!!!!!!!

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

"Life sucks.....so drop your pants and let the good times roll!" Mycivicjust8u
black95gs-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 03:19 PM   #2
Honda_Tengoku

sometimes u have to go ask them yourself.
Old 09-01-2004, 04:07 PM   #3
GirlRacer

Re: Women and Deployments!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by black95gs-t
I've gotta quote girlracer here, "Definitely some fraggerknockle bullsh!t!"

AHAHAHAHAHA- you're so cute.

Boys are dumb. She was probably giving you ALL the signs and you didn't see them. You gotta pay CLOSE attention to us, or you'll miss it
Old 09-01-2004, 05:02 PM   #4
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Re: Re: Women and Deployments!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
AHAHAHAHAHA- you're so cute.

Boys are dumb. She was probably giving you ALL the signs and you didn't see them. You gotta pay CLOSE attention to us, or you'll miss it

i wanna raise the bs flag on this one.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 05:19 PM   #5
GirlRacer

well, some are more "in your face" than others...

but guys that I've liked in the past were oblivious to it...
Old 09-02-2004, 02:16 AM   #6
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Dude...face it...you'll never understand women because all of the shit they do is blatantly illogical. I think it's the "ticking clock" factor that makes them do things like what you're describing. It's like they HAVE to tell you before you're off for an extended period of time regardless of the effect it has on you. It's complete bullshit. And I'm with Stefan...the "signs" women give off seem like red flags to them, while to guys it's a subtle seemingly meaningless gesture or action. Some chicks are pretty blatant about it...but others just don't get that men are pretty thick and need things spelled out for them most of the time.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 01:54 PM   #7
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

I for one never give a guy signals other than a smile and a hi but if I want you and fuock the boots off ya, I'll tell you exactly that in those exact terms. I can't say that all women play games but I can say that most of us dont.
Old 09-02-2004, 01:59 PM   #8
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by BlackWolf
I can't say that all women play games but I can say that most of us dont.

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Old 09-02-2004, 03:20 PM   #9
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

So you're saying that I wouldn't say that to someone???

I've said it in the past and I'll say it again in the future. I like to fouck and if I want to fouck you, I'd tell you. I've gotten shit in the past for being so open about sexual things but you've got to be kidding me. I have no problem walking right up to you, putting my leg over yours, grinding against your crotch, grabbing the back of your neck, putting my tounge down your throat, telling you what you had for dinner last night and what I'm going to do to you tonight. I really don't see the subtleness in that.
Old 09-02-2004, 03:29 PM   #10
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Oh I'm sure you'd have no problem with that Black...it's just that there are so so SO many other girls out there who do like to play those little games and shit. I very rarely hit the bars, but when I go out with my brother and his friends I feel like I'm watching some National Geographic documentary. All these people never saying anything just looking and smiling and nodding and winking or whatever. Not once have I ever seen a woman be really open about her intentions. I know they're out there...but I'll be damned if I can find them.

Old 09-03-2004, 11:12 AM   #11
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

I'm right here hun.................

I've got a few friends that I know that would do the same thing to guys they liked too........guess we all kinda "flock" together.........hehehehehe.......I said....flock.........
Old 09-03-2004, 04:30 PM   #12
black95gs-t

Quote:
Originally posted by BlackWolf
So you're saying that I wouldn't say that to someone???

I've said it in the past and I'll say it again in the future. I like to fouck and if I want to fouck you, I'd tell you. I've gotten shit in the past for being so open about sexual things but you've got to be kidding me. I have no problem walking right up to you, putting my leg over yours, grinding against your crotch, grabbing the back of your neck, putting my tounge down your throat, telling you what you had for dinner last night and what I'm going to do to you tonight. I really don't see the subtleness in that.

Marry me.

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

"Life sucks.....so drop your pants and let the good times roll!" Mycivicjust8u
black95gs-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2004, 07:03 PM   #13
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

Thanks hun!

...................now let's go
Old 09-03-2004, 10:06 PM   #14
ewaugh

I'm moving to Nor Cal...

ewaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2004, 11:05 PM   #15
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

And thus begins a migration to California not seen since the gold rush of 1849.

Old 09-03-2004, 11:06 PM   #16
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

LMAO

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2004, 03:29 PM   #17
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

^^^^Hahahahhahahaa, you guys are making me blush!!

I can't believe that there just aren't other women that are open about liking a guy. Just go talk to him, say hi, what's up, I like your shirt, wanna dance.........whatever. Don't be waiting around like "oh that guys soo cute, I hope he comes over here...." Forget it! Don't wait for him, go talk to him. I honestly don't see the big deal. If you're worried that he might think you're too bold, then he might not even be noticing you at all. Now I can't speak for the guys 'cause I'm not one but when I've gone and just talked to the guys that I have, they were really impressed and thought it was a real turn on that I made the first move because they weren't sure I'd even BE interested in them. I guess it's just a part of my personality that I can be so open when I like guys so I guess I can't really answer your question about "signs". Maybe one of the other girls can answer this one.