.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2004, 06:50 AM   #1
wal
2nd Gear

played for a fool??

hi ppl,
i have had loads going on resently and i just wanna see ppls opioin's on the matter

right ..
i met this lass (nat) about a month and a half ago, i met her on a night out, she isn't really the type of lass i would go for but she had a nice personallty so i thought what the hell so after about three hours of drinking i took her back to ma house and she stopped over the night, next morning shes like i have a bfri but hes in the navy so she tells me how her relationship with him over long distance isn't working anyways she stopped over all day saturday all night sat and all day sunday she gets the last bus back into town i got her number and she had mine she like ringing me on mon morning tellling me she has dumped her navy lad and she wanting to go out with me(all ma mates were totaly against it sayin she was after money) so i say yes so for about 3 weeks she over ma house every night and stopping every weekend always ringing me up and shit anyhows about 4 weeks in she starts going funny ( not ringing half as much, being down in the dumps and all phyical side of the relationship just stopped) so im like what the matter?? she like its the time of the month so i gave her a bit of space to help, she's still like it a week later so im starting to think there is something going on now anyway to cut a long story short while i was seeing her i lent her money, bought her clothes and cds and always paid for the drinks and food where ever we went . so on one sat (on the friday i took her to newcastle shopping and spent about 200-300 pounds on her ) yeah so on sat i was in town drinking with a mate when she rings me up and shes like where ya at i tell her what pub im in and she comes down well we have been in there about 10 mins when shes like can you lend me about 20 pound? im like i'll lend ya 10 so i do anywho we have drank a few more drinks and i need to go to the bank to get some more money as i'm getting out £50 she grabs £20 before i get it outta the hole in the wall machine i look at her then ma mate then back at her so im saying give it back, and she saying give what back? yall still with me ok so about 10mins later when we are in the pub she turns around and says i like ma ex more than you blar blar blar ya are dumped so im like well one give me back the money ya stole and two why lead me on for a month and a half if ya dont like me ?? then she says you lend me the money and im telling ya now aren't i. at this point im canny pissed off and just leave it, i went around town getting drunk then woke up the next day at home thinking i need this money back shes taking the piss so by this point all ma mates are like we told ya , so i rensently have been working away while i have been away ma mates got her number and were toturing her telling her that i want ma money back anyways i come back from working away and find out all this has happened so i just leave it at that, anyways me and a load of ma mates go to town on fri and guess who is there in the first pub we walk into yep nat so ma sister goes off it at her saying thats she a piss taker and all the rest of it so now she rings me up yesterday and is like i still like ya i want to be with you. at the mo ma head is in the shed after all the crap i got with her i dont really want to get back with her

so im just wondering what you's would all do in ma situation

thanks for da feed back
wal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 07:39 AM   #2
biker's back

I would't have anything to do with her... or if ya wana be a dick

have sex with her and then tell her to get out.
Old 08-03-2004, 09:33 AM   #3
GirlRacer

I like the expressions you use, first of all.

Secondly, I'm with Biker. She's messing around, she wants money, she'll do it again, steer clear. If you really like her, just keep her at a distance for awhile and if she hangs around, then maybe she wants to be serious. My guess is though-if you did that, she'd disappear.
Old 08-03-2004, 09:56 AM   #4
JDMFantasy2k

well you said in the first place that she isn't the type you usually go for anyway so i think you should hold up for something better, but you shuold probably confront her first, and tell her straight up what the deal is. Then bye bye.
Old 08-03-2004, 04:26 PM   #5
Shot 2 Hel

personally i would drop it, she's stole from you. STOLE!!! if a girl did that to me she would be on the curb quick
Old 08-03-2004, 05:01 PM   #6
Violent Apathy

I'm gonna hafta agree with biker here....and one more thing man, paragraphs are GOOD.

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." - Hunter S. Thompson, 1937-2005
Violent Apathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2004, 03:11 AM   #7
wal
2nd Gear

lol yeah it was just like a trail of thought lol, she rang me up last nite telling me she missed me and all the rest of it and how she wants to get back with me, so i told her i was going out drinking with the lads and i didn't feel the same way for her. she rang me like 15 times while i was out with the lads so i told her i would think about it, lol im not taking her back like (just so happens that i get paid in two days and she knows it lol wonder why she wants to get back with me? )
wal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2004, 09:57 AM   #8
GirlRacer

Bend the truth a bit and tell her you quit your job and you aren't going to pay bills anymore.

Bob: "Well Paul, we see here you've been missin alot of work lately"
Paul: "I wouldn't really say I've been missing it bob."

(hahaha, Office Space-couldn't help myself)

anyway-See how she reacts to that.
Old 08-04-2004, 10:32 AM   #9
SolPol

I'll tell ya something else Bob, I have eight bosses right now.

Eight?

Eight.
Old 08-04-2004, 11:04 AM   #10
GirlRacer

hahahahahaha

"did you get the memo?"
Old 08-04-2004, 12:30 PM   #11
biker's back

that movie was great and a prime example of why I like small business better.
Old 08-04-2004, 01:16 PM   #12
SolPol

All I gotta say about that movie is this: "Damn it feels good to be a gangster."
Old 08-04-2004, 03:08 PM   #13
black95gs-t

Get some and kick her out on the cold, hard, wet street at 2 in the morning.

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

"Life sucks.....so drop your pants and let the good times roll!" Mycivicjust8u
black95gs-t is offline   Reply With Quote