.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-2004, 01:47 PM   #1
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Help?

This is directed primarily to the guys, but any input from the girls is welcomed.

Alright, here it goes.....Guys, if you knew a girl was interested in you and in the event one thing led to another and you started cuddling and making out, would you still go with it knowing that your not interested in this girl and not wanting to lead her on, or would you say hell with it, I'm getting some action?

For me personally, if I knew a guy was interested in me and the feeling wasn't mutual and he made any type of advances I wouldn't go with it because I wouldn't want to lead the guy on. I'm just interested in what you guys have to say about this scenario because I'm trying to read the actions of this guy I like who knows I like him. I may be reading too much into it, but I'm just looking for some signs to know that he may be interested in me too, but it's really hard. You gentlemen are hard to figure out sometimes.
Whiteclipse99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2004, 02:04 PM   #2
biker's back

Depends on what type of guy you are dealing with. I think a majority of guys would just screw you for the fun of it but I myself wouldn't. There would have to be some feelings there, UNLESS both of you understood this wasn't going anywhere but to the bed room.
Old 07-26-2004, 06:11 PM   #3
CD5Passion

personally I would not take advantage of girl I didn't like just because she did like me, but I know for a fact quite a few guys would just for the sake of it.
Old 07-26-2004, 06:24 PM   #4
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

If I werent interested I dont think Id go for it...even though its been a long time for any action to take place
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 01:12 AM   #5
95DX
2nd Gear

I don't know that I'd go for it but its probably one of those situations where I'd have to experience it and maybe just see where it goes even though I know I probably wouldn't like it if it were the other way around
95DX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 02:00 PM   #6
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Well, it's nice to know that there are some decent guys out there. I don't think this guy is one of those guys that would lead me on, but I'm not good at figuring out signs and I was just hoping that my little incident was a good one. Makes me feel a little more confident in pursuing him.
Old 07-28-2004, 09:44 AM   #7
GirlRacer

What are the other things going on here so we can get a better picture to form an opinion though. Do you guys hang out all the time, does he call you, ask you to do stuff... etc.?
Old 07-29-2004, 05:27 PM   #8
accord_f22

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
What are the other things going on here so we can get a better picture to form an opinion though. Do you guys hang out all the time, does he call you, ask you to do stuff... etc.?
shes right. if hes not doing all this then he's probably not really interested
Old 08-02-2004, 02:31 AM   #9
No.1_Stunna

Hmm...I usually save the making out for once were going out...But whatever, ur mouth not mine That way I know that I'm not being played like a fiddle but call this guy up and see if he wants to go out and do stuff. See if he's doing "gentlemen like" things such as holding doors open/trying to pay for stuff. Get a crowd of people together with more girls and see if he tries to act the same way with these other girls and what not. I donno...This is what you do if you want to go like secret agent style and read all his moves and what not, but seriously if you guys have made out and what not you could just ask him Just be like "Hey, I was just thinking if you and me were actually going somewhere or if your really into me"