.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2004, 12:40 AM   #1
No.1_Stunna

Played like a fiddle...

Ya...so why are girls such cock teases? Me and my ex broke up on good terms and we've pretty much been flirting nonstop since then...Yet she gets pissed when people tell her that we should go out again or something along those lines...She just wants to be friends (I hate that phrase). But ya...why do girls always lead guys on? It's one thing I guess that when you just are giggly or whatever but when the whole night you stick by eachother and cuddle/spoon whatever on the couch holding hands playing footsy watching movies and then you go and tell everyone that you just wanna be friends...thats not cool. Sorry that I sound like a winey pussy probably but I'm kinda pissed/disheartened at this point and I had to say it somewhere so I figured I wouldn't get flamed to bad for this one At leat I didn't say that my life is terrible...More just pissed at highschool girls being the biggest cock teases ever...
Old 06-15-2004, 03:23 AM   #2
CD5Passion

same boat as you bro
Old 06-15-2004, 05:33 AM   #3
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Ok...I can bottom line this real quick. 97% of all relationships cannot end in "friendships". There's too much history there most of the time and one of you is kidding youself. Usually this agreement is based upon the fact that one person doesn't want to be in a relationship but they still want to feel "wanted" by the opposite sex. The result? He or she will end up flirting with you to no avail just to validate their appeal to an opposite sex. No, they won't "give up the goods", but they'll string you along for all it's worth to make themselves feel better. This, I've found, is more common in women than it is in men.

My advice...drop her on her ass. Once you're not around she won't feel validated so she'll either start calling you to reconcile, start trolling the bars like a tramp for a rebound, or suffer her own private hell not knowing if anyone wants her or not. Either way, you shouldn't be a part of this. If she really wanted to break up with you, she'd let sleeping dogs lie. If she can't, it's a strong indication that she's insecure about the situation and not sure if she did the right thing. Take the high road and avoid all of the trivial bullshit she'll try and lay on you because you were, at one time, an item. This is easier said than done, but in the end it's much better for you to pretend to hardly know her. But then again what do I know? My ex cheated on me and tried to use me for emotional support until she found a new guy. Let this be a warning to you all.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 08:29 AM   #4
biker's back

I wouldnt say this goes for all of the females. For the most part I've dropped all the girls I've ever dated and its really only with one of them that I still talk with.

I think its more a maturity factor then anything, she sounds immature and she knows how to push your buttons. Find another girl
Old 06-15-2004, 01:10 PM   #5
No.1_Stunna

I was planning on confronting her this weekend. I'd do it now but she goes to another highschool and we have all the same friends for the most part so I see her every weekend. Hmm...were also going on this camping trip though together on the 24th with some other people...Heh...This sucks balls....but im drinkin the worries away this weekend.
Old 06-15-2004, 02:09 PM   #6
biker's back

Ah, you know what your first problem was? Dating a girl already in your group of friends. I got news for you, drink and or confronting her will do nothing in the long term.

If you really want to get back at her start going out with her best friend. But the only way to really get over her is to realize you deserve better and no matter how good the wet hole is between her legs, shes not worth your time.
Old 06-15-2004, 02:45 PM   #7
IALuder

i have been there. to tell you the truth i only dated 3 chick during high school becuase of those reasons. i just did the "go to the party find the single chick you flirting with you the most" and get a one night stand type deal and go on my way. WEMON ARENT WORTH THE TROUBLE. at least threw high school.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 02:49 PM   #8
biker's back

highschools the worst, I just didnt date girls I went to school with. FOr as long as I can remember I've had a relationship, then a few months off and another relationship.

Dont look for a girl let her find you otherwise you're always chasing her when in reality you want to be the one thats chased. Word to teh wise, find a good girl you can spend time with and go from there.
Old 06-15-2004, 06:03 PM   #9
No.1_Stunna

Quote:
Originally posted by biker's back
Ah, you know what your first problem was? Dating a girl already in your group of friends.

Thing about that is she wasn't in my group of friends. I became friends with these people through dating her. Thanks for the tips guys...And as far as the drinking goes I probably wont end up doing that either because after talkin to a good friend of mine, readin what you guys had to say and stuff and plenty of thinkin I'm already over her (I'm pretty sure...). Thing is I think everyones gonna try and get us hooked up again cause everyone thinks we should be going out right now so I'm gonna have to deal with that bullshit but ya...
Old 06-15-2004, 10:37 PM   #10
Kool-Aid

Yea, if you really want her to hurt, which I hope you don't, ignore her...brush her off...don't talk to her as much...and she'll wonder what your problem is and she'll think about it for al ong time...
Old 06-15-2004, 11:44 PM   #11
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool-Aid
Yea, if you really want her to hurt, which I hope you don't, ignore her...brush her off...don't talk to her as much...and she'll wonder what your problem is and she'll think about it for al ong time...

WTF? No no no ...wrong wrong wrong. If she feels hurt then she's fucked herself and that's her deal. By staying in constant contact with her all you'll get is the same old mind game bullshit until she finds a new guy or you lose your freakin mind and get back together with her. Either way you're fucked. I wouldn't avoid her...but don't put yourself in a position to be around her a lot. If she calls be polite but disconnected. If she feels "hurt" then maybe she should've actually tried to be friends instead of fucking with your head trying to validate her own self worth.

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Old 06-16-2004, 12:16 AM   #12
No.1_Stunna

Heh, over the past day or whatever I now have a completely different perspective on this...You guys are awesome I'm completely not stressing over it anymore and I'm planning on going to a party out on the lake with some friends rather than drinking now I think I've played the great ex-b/f that didn't take the break up wrong long enough...shit I was hanging out with her the day after (for the simple fact that I already had plans with friends and she was there too...) so I hope this makes her think and I wouldn't really care if it did make her hurt.
Old 06-16-2004, 12:19 AM   #13
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by No.1_Stunna
rather than drinking now

I don't remember approving that part of the plan. Lol. j/k

Old 06-16-2004, 12:22 AM   #14
No.1_Stunna

Heh...The thing is I'm one of those lame ass kids that his parents just somehow raised right to be all boo hiss about drinking or whatever until recently when I decided I didn't really care anymore. This was gonna be the first time I got smashed (yes go ahead and laugh at the 17 year old thats never drank more than a few sips) but now I dont really have reason to. Doesn't mean I wont during summer trips to Canada though.
Old 06-16-2004, 12:32 AM   #15
Kool-Aid

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
WTF? No no no ...wrong wrong wrong. If she feels hurt then she's fucked herself and that's her deal. By staying in constant contact with her all you'll get is the same old mind game bullshit until she finds a new guy or you lose your freakin mind and get back together with her. Either way you're fucked. I wouldn't avoid her...but don't put yourself in a position to be around her a lot. If she calls be polite but disconnected. If she feels "hurt" then maybe she should've actually tried to be friends instead of fucking with your head trying to validate her own self worth.

Don't he just think he knows every damn thing...did you forget...IM A GIRL???
Old 06-16-2004, 01:20 AM   #16
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool-Aid
Don't he just think he knows every damn thing...did you forget...IM A GIRL???

Actually...I DO know everything...trumping your girlyness.

Old 06-16-2004, 01:31 AM   #17
Kool-Aid

Quote:
Actually...I DO know everything...trumping your girlyness.

Whatever dude...keep tellin yourself that...see where you end up in life...
Old 06-16-2004, 03:58 AM   #18
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Actually, it doesn't matter if you're a guy or a girl. Fucked up is just fucked up. Once you've had a bunch of WOMEN screw you over in relationships, we'll talk.

Old 06-16-2004, 06:06 AM   #19
biker's back

Quote:
Actually, it doesn't matter if you're a guy or a girl. Fucked up is just fucked up. Once you've had a bunch of WOMEN screw you over in relationships, we'll talk.

she's probably been on the other end of that screwing...

Either way I think he jsut better off distancing himself..
Old 06-16-2004, 09:14 PM   #20
No.1_Stunna

Ugh...it sucks having the same friends...cause shes all wanting me to go to the movies with her and our friends and stuff and then the next night going to my house and watching movies...I want to say no but I dont want to not be with my friends...hmm...
Old 06-16-2004, 10:27 PM   #21
No.1_Stunna

Heh...so I had this metaphor in my AIM profile about how i felt like an old guitar with all the strings broken...and with help she kinda figured out that i was talking about her...so we just finished a 40 min argument...and now she hates me...because i dont know why...but ya
Old 06-16-2004, 10:30 PM   #22
Kool-Aid

Yes I have been on a "get my heart broken" streak...and yes, I also think that distance is a good idea...
Old 06-19-2004, 09:15 PM   #23
Shot 2 Hel

well man i just got broken up with, and im planning on keeping a distance for a good while