.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-29-2004, 07:56 PM   #1
link

i fucked up

another break up story... not going into details... but the moral of the story is that my jealousy and insecurity got the best of me and ended "what i thought" was a really good relationship... i just wanna know whats the best ways to deal with all this... like... i wanna keep calling him and telling him im sorry and i love him to pieces... but i wont... im not that bad... but he is so determined to not get back together that it makes me think there is someone else... like maybe they are giving him an ultimatum or something... we are 2 hours away from eachother and have done the best we could as far as having a normal relationship goes... i just fucked up and i wish i could go back... any break up remedies?
Old 06-29-2004, 08:40 PM   #2
biker's back

realize that you wont make this work, move on and do things for you right now

In reality you probably have some growing up and a long distance relationship more then likely isnt something you should be doing right now. Take it from me, you need to mature and then possibly do something like this. But then again you have to wonder why you'd even want to deal with the extra crap distance brings?
Old 06-30-2004, 12:03 AM   #3
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

You wouldn't happen to be my ex by any chance, would you? Haha.

Seriously though, break out your calender and mark this down because I actually agree with Rob. Just forget it and move on. Long distance relationships bring about such an immense amount of bullshit it's horrific. Calling him and telling him you "love him to pieces" will probably only serve to annoy him if he's dead set on not getting back together. I know it pissed me off to no end when my ex did it. And you said your jealousy and insecurity got the better of you...but you go on to speculate if he's got someone else who is the cause of his actions against you. That, to me, says you haven't really learned any kind of lesson. Maybe that's all true, but it's irrelevent now. You're not together anymore so who cares what he does with his love life? Obssessing over it will only make things suck more and will serve you no purpose in the long run. Just go about your life and put it behind you.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 12:30 AM   #4
Shot 2 Hel

I kinda know where you are coming from seeing as I'm just out of a breakup myself, but as everyone else is saying just kinda let it go. Not necessarily meaning go out and find someone else immediatly but set yourself out in the field 'mingle.' Just set your mind on other things than him.