.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-29-2004, 01:09 AM   #1
Shot 2 Hel

Breakup Rant

About two weeks ago the girlfriend broke up with me. She did this seemingly from nowhere and by a text message. She went to a christian camp and at first it seemed like an evangelist got to her. She broke up with me saying "I was standing in her way of being the type of person that she should." So naturally i was rather upset over this fact. Tonight though i found out that she is now dating another guy that she met at camp, and in her online diary thing she spends most of the page just putting me down. Most of my friends are pissed off about it becuase i was never anything but the best i could be to her and shit like that. The fact that she met another guy at camp and is now dating him completly destroyed my self-esteem. Makes me wonder if I got cheated on while she was away at camp. I try to tell myself no, but the idea keeps coming up. After I found this out about 30 minutes later I was hanging out in town and her new boyfriend ended up there. I shook hands with him and introduced myself, when I found out his name I asked if he was dating a girl named *insert exs name here* and he said he was. I just had to walk away so I wouldn't knock the shit outta him. Not that it was his fault or anything but just because he took what was once "mine." So now I am sitting alone in my sorrow and anger. Sorry for taking up your time, but typing this has made me feel a good bit better.

-Jay
Old 06-29-2004, 01:44 AM   #2
mylittlecivic

im sorry jay thats F'd-up

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 01:49 AM   #3
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Dude...women who pull that shit (break up with guys and immediately start dating someone else) are not to be trusted. Period. I hate to say it, but she was probably messing with this guy at camp. Or at the very least giving him the "let me break up with my boyfriend first". But then again if it were me I wouldn't think a girl who wanted to go away to god camp was right in the head. That's me, though. I will say you're a better man than I...I would have decked that guys ass or at the very least warned him in a condescending way about the girl he's now involved with. Who says a no armed guy can't start some shit?
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 02:36 AM   #4
CD5Passion

myfirst girlfriend broke up with me back in 10th grade because She couldnt find herself with god with me as her boyfriend....cept she was serious and didnt date another guy for a few months....so I kinda know how you feel.
Oh and now someone who I thought was one of my best friends is trying to fuck my most recent ex....needless to say I've had a workfriend take me a side because he knew I was about to beat the shit out of him the other night while we were drinking at the bowling alley

moral of story, unfortunatly shit happens and you can't trust many people
Old 06-29-2004, 05:57 AM   #5
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

the bottom line...never trust a girl who breaks up with you for religious reasons. It's a cop out. Darin...as much as I hate to say it...any girl who can get herself right with "god" in just a couple of months wasn't serious to begin with. And listen to what you're saying Shot 2 Hel...this girl went to camp. Only children go to camp. I don't care what it's for. Unless it's boot camp you're dealing with someone who still has the mentality of a 13 year old. Consider yourself better off without her and move on.

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Old 06-29-2004, 09:55 AM   #6
biker's back

In reality its probably better things ended when they did. There is no point in thinking over her actions anymore, because women are simply complicated creatures then we are.

I know your hurt, but you'll meet someone who is more loyal then her some day. Next time yuo see the poor guy and you want to be really mean say this. "She was my gf until she went to camp without me, and thats where she met you. How long do yuo think she'll be with yuo, maybe till her next camping trip?"

Trust me doesnt seem like much but that'll ruin the relationship for sure.
Old 06-30-2004, 12:26 AM   #7
Shot 2 Hel

Tonight I just found out that she is going to another school and I will probably never see her again. I dunno if that fact is a good thing or a bad thing, but we were good friends and then we started dating, and a part of me still wants to be friends with her. But thank you for all that you have said and for at least a little bit keeping me in your thoughts, as cheezy as it might sound it really means a lot to me. I am trying my best to get over her but I guess it will take some time. I am pretty fucked up as I'm typing this so yeah beer does kinda sooth the soul.
Old 06-30-2004, 07:38 AM   #8
biker's back

Beer will only delay you dealing with your problem
Old 06-30-2004, 02:29 PM   #9
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

Quote:
Originally posted by Shot 2 Hel
Tonight I just found out that she is going to another school and I will probably never see her again. I dunno if that fact is a good thing or a bad thing, but we were good friends and then we started dating, and a part of me still wants to be friends with her. But thank you for all that you have said and for at least a little bit keeping me in your thoughts, as cheezy as it might sound it really means a lot to me. I am trying my best to get over her but I guess it will take some time. I am pretty fucked up as I'm typing this so yeah beer does kinda sooth the soul.

Please don't try to be friends with her right now. The pain of it all is still too fresh for you to be "thinking" clearly. You might end up hurting yourself more by trying to get back together with her right now. Let it rest and try to stay away from her. Seriously. I'm not trying to tell you to forget everything about her, just that if you don't see her for awhile, you'll have a fresh perspective on the situation and about her. If you're feeling too blue, try to remember the good times but don't forget what happened. This is something that's easier said than done but if you take it one day at a time, it's alot easier. It might take a few weeks or maybe a few months, who knows but after you're able to talk about her without getting a catch in your chest, you might be suprised at how differentley you feel about her and what happened. BTW, beer does help the hurt albeit temporaraily (?) but at least you'll get some sleep. Take it easy hun, you'll get through it. One day, each day.
Old 06-30-2004, 05:30 PM   #10
Shot 2 Hel

Yeah I'm doing my best to take it one day at a time keeping myself occupied, today it really hit me "that bitch fucked me over" So I'm getting over her. Funny thing is my friends are more pissed off about the situation than I am, makes me glad that they are there for me.
Old 07-09-2004, 09:25 PM   #11
GeneralDzur

Hey, I felt the same way when my gf broke up with me (actually, she just stopped talking to me) when I got back from boot camp. I still, to this day (like today) get really pissed off whenever I hear anything about her.

- Dzur
Old 07-10-2004, 08:36 PM   #12
Kool-Aid

The same thing happened to me. My ex had dumped me on email while I was in Iraq...then a month later he had a new girlfriend. That shit is not something good to feel. I came home and tried to be his friend, even having the hope that we'd be together again...but all I did was hurting myself even more...I was dying inside. I finally had to cut him off out of my life completely and I feel great. Maybe that would be a good idea for you to do. Wanting to keep her as a friend may be an indication that you are not letting her go like you should. Im sorry that girl did that to you...some men and women today are fucked up like that...time heals all wounds...
since Im goin through a similar thing...if you need to talk...you can IM me or PM me anytime.
Old 07-12-2004, 12:28 PM   #13
biker's back

I'm gonna be real blunt and all these 'good girls' are gonna get pissed with me.

All these girls telling you guys their 'good girls' and wont ever hurt you or wont do this or that are full of it. They may not see their actions as 'bad' or 'hurt full' but I doubt anyone truly means to hurt their bf or gf. Break ups are never good and they never are 'fun' to do. So guys dont buy into this BS about there being girls out there that will never hurt you.

Reality is when you're really close to someone they have an ungaurded heart and its alot easier to hurt someone you love then a stranger. even the small things can hurt once and a while.

So ya theres my 3$
Old 07-12-2004, 05:46 PM   #14
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

^Yeah...I'll get on board with that. I've met a ton of girls who've said "oh I'd never hurt my man blah blah blah". You're wrong and probably not too bright if you think this. As Rob said, I've never intentionally hurt any of my gf's...but that's not to say I haven't hurt them. I just never did it on purpose. There will always be actions you undertake that may inadvertantly offend or hurt the people you love. There are good girls just like there are good guys...but everybody will hurt someone close to them eventually.

Old 07-12-2004, 11:34 PM   #15
Kool-Aid

[quote]Originally posted by biker's back
I'm gonna be real blunt and all these 'good girls' are gonna get pissed with me.

All these girls telling you guys their 'good girls' and wont ever hurt you or wont do this or that are full of it. They may not see their actions as 'bad' or 'hurt full' but I doubt anyone truly means to hurt their bf or gf. Break ups are never good and they never are 'fun' to do. So guys dont buy into this BS about there being girls out there that will never hurt you.

Reality is when you're really close to someone they have an ungaurded heart and its alot easier to hurt someone you love then a stranger. even the small things can hurt once and a while.

So ya theres my 3$
[/QUOTE

There ARE good women in this world just as there are good men...you make it seem like everybody is all evil waiting to hurt somebody's feelings...
Old 07-12-2004, 11:35 PM   #16
Kool-Aid

[quote]Originally posted by biker's back

So ya theres my 3$
[/QUOTE

There ARE good women in this world just as there are good men...you make it seem like everybody is all evil waiting to hurt somebody's feelings...
Old 07-13-2004, 02:06 AM   #17
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Jesus tits...ONCE IS ENOUGH.

Old 07-13-2004, 07:09 AM   #18
biker's back

kool-aid.. I'm not saying there arent good people in this world however even good people hurt the people they love and in ways they dont think would hurt them. no one can say they've never hurt they're loved ones. Its a fact people hur the ones they love because its simply easier.

Relax though, i know yours idfferent
Old 07-13-2004, 01:09 PM   #19
Kool-Aid

I see what you're saying...you're saying that sometimes hurting someone is inevitable...that's understandable...I guess.
Old 07-13-2004, 01:19 PM   #20
Kool-Aid

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
Jesus tits...ONCE IS ENOUGH.

Please do not call me by any other name than what you see either above my avatar or my signature...
Old 07-14-2004, 01:57 AM   #21
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

WTF? It's not a name...it's an exclamation of dismay. And I'll do whatever I damn well please.

Old 07-14-2004, 04:51 AM   #22
Violent Apathy

I'm gonna have to agree. You can have the best of intentions but still hurt the other person...

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." - Hunter S. Thompson, 1937-2005
Violent Apathy is offline   Reply With Quote