.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2004, 10:48 PM   #1
Adubb

Hair.

Ok.. So I need to ask yall ladies this.

What's the % of women who like hairy guys? And if you do like hairy guys, what part of them do you like to be hairy?

Do you like, hairy chest, backs, legs, arms.. What?

Adam
Old 05-06-2004, 12:36 AM   #2
mylittlecivic

hmmn i dont really like much hair, sometimes a little happy trail is sexy tho.

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 01:13 AM   #3
Kool-Aid

What I don't like is a hairy chest or a hairy belly/stomach. Hairy legs are ok but if he chose to shave them then that would be koo too.
I don't know what the percentage of women who likes hairy guys...but I am sure that the majority of females don't like hair.
Old 05-06-2004, 07:55 AM   #4
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

Some body hair is good, even sexy but you shouldn't look like a missing link..........and NEVER, NEVER, EVER any on your back.............
Old 05-06-2004, 11:26 AM   #5
ShagginJet

Hair on a man is inevitable. We could shave/wax it for the moment but eventually it'll grow back even worse. Not all hairy guys are discustingly hairy.

http://63.249.135.19/hdrive/car/index.htm
ShagginJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 12:10 PM   #6
Kool-Aid

Im not saying that all guys are hairy...just there's some guys who are harrier than others. I don't mind some hair but not a damn forest...
Old 05-07-2004, 07:25 AM   #7
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by BlackWolf
and NEVER, NEVER, EVER any on your back.............

I couldn't agree more!

I don't mind a little body hair, you're males, it's to be expected. Although I'm not a fan of chest hair or stomach hair unless it's the happy trail.
Old 05-09-2004, 03:23 PM   #8
DsBlu01CivEX

I prefer no hair....it's hard kissing those places when you're gonna get a mouth full of hair....but I can't say that I'd totally reject a guy that has hair. That would be quite shallow and vain of me....and that's not what i'm all about.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 05:46 PM   #9
Kyle
elyK

haha...i have tons of damn hair all over my body...my face, back, stomach, chest, legs, arms, head, arms, ass...and most of all...my "privates."
not a damn thing i can do about it too...i shaved my chest and stomach once...along with my legs...but that got annoying to always have to keep up with it though. and i keep my balls trimmed, though it's still pretty much a jungle...
i gues i'm SOL...lol

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 09:22 PM   #10
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

too much info there kyle.

as for the body hair i like to keep it to a minimum.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 09:26 PM   #11
Kyle
elyK

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
too much info there kyle.

haha, i know

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2004, 10:07 AM   #12
Shot 2 Hel

could have done without knowing ... ALL OF THAT
Old 06-03-2004, 01:06 PM   #13
IALuder

im not that hairy at all. i got lots of hair from waste down thats about it. as for what kyle said...i also trim my private hair. for some reason it gets longers after i trim it.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2004, 04:28 PM   #14
No.1_Stunna

The hair on my arms is blonde so it's not to noticeable, got a small amount of a "happy trail" but other than that I'm in the same boat as SFKing, waste down with the trimmage.
Old 06-03-2004, 04:33 PM   #15
biker's back

men we're meant to have hair... i personally think its rather odd that guys think they need to shave their chest or something along those lines.

I must say i'm not very harry though, so its not a problem. But my gf likes me the way I am and I like her without hair.
Old 06-03-2004, 10:06 PM   #16
beanbandit

Guess I must be the "Metrosexual" male of the group... Trust me fellas, females dig the "shaven" look... I even found that ladies who claim 2 like hairy men tend 2 change their tune after bein' with a "shaver"... 'Course in my case I think its more of an Obsessive/Compulsive trait... Just not big on body hair... Sure its a pain in the ass (especially if your razor is gettin' dull) 2 maintain, but 2 quote the wise teachings of Dr.Evil... " There's nothing quite like the feel of a freshly schorn scrotum" - The ever smooth and silly, Beanbandit
Old 06-04-2004, 01:11 AM   #17
IALuder

luckie for me i dont really need to shave.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 01:39 AM   #18
mylittlecivic

i know some one with obsessive compulsive disorder, he cant stand hair he shaves everything and keeps his head nearly shaved

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 05:25 AM   #19
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by mylittlecivic
i know some one with obsessive compulsive disorder, he cant stand hair he shaves everything and keeps his head nearly shaved

Well now OCD is a mental disorder. Perhaps your friend should seek help. I myself am not about to risk the safety of my boys just so I can be hairless for a short while. Other than my junk I don't really have any body hair worth mentioning.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 09:49 PM   #20
No.1_Stunna

My sister has OCD. She is an extreme bible thumper though(dont mean to offend anyone) and refuses to take medicine. She doesn't like "Foreign things" in her body... One time as punishment my dad made her wash the windows for something she did when she was younger... He came back an hour later to see how she was doing and she had been working on the same 1foot by 1 foot square the whole time...
Old 06-04-2004, 09:56 PM   #21
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by No.1_Stunna
She is an extreme bible thumper though(dont mean to offend anyone) and refuses to take medicine. She doesn't like "Foreign things" in her body

Sounds a lot like a...*shudder* mormon. Can't take anything that alters your state of mind. Man those fuckers are crazy...they don't even know what they're missing.

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Old 06-05-2004, 12:38 AM   #22
beanbandit

Yeah. mylittlecivic I'm kinda the same way as the person you know... Just can't stand body hair... only difference is I usually keep the hair on my head mid length 2 long... kinda nutty huh? I definitely have OCD conditions (recheck door locks... always have 2 have stuff on the shelves in a certain order with labels facing straight forward... and probably a few others if I thought about it) Problem is I have a doctor who is reluctant 2 perscribe meds, so I have 2 take it upon myself 2 "self medicate"... and yes GT40FIED you nailed right on the head when you said " they don't know what they're missing"... Nothing quite like better living thru pharmaceuticals Hmmmmm... maybe thats why I tend 2 be so silly at times on here - The often imitated, but never duplicated, Beany of the lamp
Old 06-07-2004, 05:40 AM   #23
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Dude...I dunno about a "better life through pharmaceuticals", but definitely a more interesting one through alcohol. Illegal drugs are for dickweeds and criminals...fuck 'em all. I used to smoke pot 3 times a day for a couple years and all it got me was a bad short term memory and...well...thats about all. So fuck "pharmaceuticals"...give me a beer, a pack of smokes, and a good movie any day.

Old 06-07-2004, 07:43 AM   #24
beanbandit

Marijuana is not a pharmaceutical... its botonical, and I agree with u that it really serves little purpose... I've never smoked a cigarette and I've stopped drinking because I have a family history of severe depression (nice combo with the OCD huh...) and as alcohol is a depressant( I think u can probably get the picture)... I am not into illegal drugs (though I have done my share when I was younger)... My reference was geared towards perscription based "pharmaceuticals" ... items such as valium(diazepam), prozac(fluoxetine), and vicodan (hydrocodone) all of which can be of significant help 2 individuals with disorders such as depression, anxiety, or chronic pain... And just 2 set the record straight I am not one of those slackers looking 4 excuses and handouts and I don't knock off liquor stores 2 get cash 4 a "fix"... I use meds 2 help me be productive and live a more "stable" life... I am very sucessful at my job, I work on average 60 to 70 hours per week a in very physically demanding work environment and maintain a very busy schedule outside of work... My point in that original statement was that there are a lot of backward thinking religious fanatics that depend on faith to cure them and do not allow their followers 2 seek the proper attention needed 2 help with serious physical and mental ailments... "better living through pharmaceuticals"
Old 06-18-2004, 01:09 PM   #25
Kool-Aid

Im not into any drugs at all...whether it be botanical or pharmaceutical...besides...I would get kicked out of the military if I were to do those things anyway...they do random drug testing on anybody at any time...
Old 06-18-2004, 01:27 PM   #26
vtecb20gsr

I hate hair, where hair grows... bacteria lives... ICK!
Old 06-18-2004, 03:39 PM   #27
Otakuguy

I keep my body hair to a minimum... My girl doesn't like a hairy kevin
Old 07-01-2004, 10:09 PM   #28
ewaugh

I'm race bikes (unpowered) so shaved legs are required. My arms are hairy but I don't have much chest hair, there's a little patch between my pec's that I've been told is "cute", and the happy trail...
ewaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 02:31 PM   #29
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

AH, yes.......the infamous happy trail...........loved by all.....
Old 07-04-2004, 10:55 PM   #30
SuperHero500

*takes off shirt and looks down* yep exactly how i left it... shaved chest and stomach down to the board shorts line