.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-18-2002, 10:49 PM   #1
bootstrap

Best penis length/girth according to women?

I think all males are blind to this. I'm wondering though, how big is too big, and how small is too small? Mine is roughly 7 inches (yes i measured). I feel sorry for anybody smaller than that, i coudln't imagine what it'd be like to whip it out and have the girl
Old 08-19-2002, 12:24 AM   #2
Lovebuzz13

I'm not sure if I should lock this, delete it, or just have fun and answer it....

I'll answer it, then maybe lock it later....

Between 7 and 8 are good, and it's not just length...gotta have the thickness too. No pencil shit.
Old 08-19-2002, 08:59 AM   #3
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

IMO, this will be different for each girl..

If she's really petite, and you pull out an organ thats 8 inches long with of diameter of >2.25in... Well, sh'll be screaming (and bleeding), and that isnt too cool eihter..

But then again, if with the setup mentioned above, you get into her, and she doesnt even blink.. Well, thats sucks just as much..

So I say, anything reasonable is fine, cause you'll just need to find someone whos dimensions will accomodate you well..

Bigger is better!
Attached Images
File Type: gif biggthumpup.gif (150 Bytes, 115 views)
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2002, 09:11 AM   #4
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Most girls that I know are happy with a meaty 7-8 inches, Which works for me just fine.
Old 08-19-2002, 09:23 AM   #5
mt.biker

being roughly 7inches, my exgf said i was to big; to qualify myself i've only slept with one girl. It depends alot on the girl, the taller she is the more meat she can handle (so to say) the smaller she is the more likely your gonna hit an organ and they find that painful.

i'm interested to hear what other girls other then laura have to say.
Old 08-19-2002, 09:20 PM   #6
Wren57

Wow it seems that 7 seems to be the general consensus for length here... at least for the people that have actually posted ... im 7.5 inches and well... havent measure around, but its a handfull if you know what I mean... my GF and I have decided against sex until we marry each other or someone else... (we are gonna try really hard to stick with this, although it sometimes seems too tempting to pass up- our 11month is tomorrow)... anyways, I know from being to third (base) that it isnt as much about the size as it is the force put behind it. You can be small and be very forcefull and put a lot behind it and make her bleed, or be big and barely move creating little friction, which she may not feel. Size helps but its actually how you use it...
Old 08-19-2002, 10:39 PM   #7
mt.biker

guys i think the national average is around 6 1/2 so i'd say we be ahead of the game
Old 08-20-2002, 07:00 AM   #8
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally posted by highlander
I know from being to third (base) that it isnt as much about the size as it is the force put behind it. You can be small and be very forcefull and put a lot behind it and make her bleed, or be big and barely move creating little friction, which she may not feel. Size helps but its actually how you use it...

You never want to use force! Just find the right places to hit and you wont even have to break a sweat.
Old 08-20-2002, 08:05 AM   #9
msvtec14

Quote:
Originally posted by Racing Rice

You never want to use force! Just find the right places to hit and you wont even have to break a sweat.

This is all true. Size really does not matter. In the 2 serious relationships that I've had, my boyfriends were pretty different in size. One was just too big. Scary big. The other was average. In comparison to the average one, the scary big one sucked! It was just there. It's kind of hard to explain. But when it's all huge, there are certain posistions that are just very uncomfortable. And that's no fun. A girl is a certain size and sometimes it just doesn't all fit. Length wise. Girls don't really have THAT much room that far back. But, mind you everyone is different. Maybe a really tall girl has uh more room for hospitality. I'm 5"7".
Old 08-21-2002, 03:52 AM   #10
Grip72

IMO...It's not how big your hammer is...it's the nail you're throwing it at, and it's also how ya use it!
Grip72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2002, 03:52 AM   #11
Grip72

IMO...It's not how big your hammer is...it's the nail you're throwing it at, and it's also how ya use it!
Grip72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2002, 07:53 AM   #12
msvtec14

Quote:
Originally posted by Accord17

Huh? Someone I know made fun of someone else I know because of his rumored penis size and he was like, "What's that like for you? Throwing a hot dog down a hallway?"
Old 08-21-2002, 10:24 AM   #13
incubus86

one night i was with my friend and his girl and penis size got brough up. She started joking with him and started calling him tiny...his response..."Even the mighty oak looks small compared to the grand canyon."

Funniest thing I had heard in a long time.
Old 08-21-2002, 10:40 AM   #14
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Quote:
Originally posted by incubus86
one night i was with my friend and his girl and penis size got brough up. She started joking with him and started calling him tiny...his response..."Even the mighty oak looks small compared to the grand canyon."

Funniest thing I had heard in a long time.

OMG, thats soo good.

Though I'd get killed saying something like that..

Old 08-21-2002, 10:49 AM   #15
msvtec14

aaaahaaaaaa...That's real messed up though. If I had a boyfriend that was on the smaller side, I WOULD NOT say that. Guys are sensitive about that. But that was a funny thing for your friend to say in his defense.
Old 08-21-2002, 11:56 AM   #16
msvtec14

Quote:
Originally posted by Accord Man

OMG, thats soo good.

Though I'd get killed saying something like that..

Hey, remember the time that you thought that I had a penis?!
Old 08-21-2002, 03:39 PM   #17
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Quote:
Originally posted by msvtec14

Hey, remember the time that you thought that I had a penis?!

hush.. What will the other think?!

Old 08-21-2002, 09:25 PM   #18
msvtec14

Quote:

hush.. What will the other think?!

Sorry but I really did get a kick out of it though It was just funny. I don't know why I got such a rise out of it but I did.
Old 08-21-2002, 09:36 PM   #19
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Quote:

Sorry but I really did get a kick out of it though It was just funny. I don't know why I got such a rise out of it but I did.

Are you trying to prove my little man right?

little man = little guy with the hat

Old 08-21-2002, 10:13 PM   #20
msvtec14

Nooooo!!! I'm not a ho! Car show girls are. They walk around all nude.
Old 08-21-2002, 10:23 PM   #21
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Quote:
Nooooo!!! I'm not a ho! Car show girls are. They walk around all nude.

I was only playing.. hope you didnt take me to seriously..
I was just doing that social thing..

Actually, Ho isnt even a word that use..
Except when I sing that Ludacris song *you's a ho...*

Anyways, where are those pics of your car?

Old 08-22-2002, 06:03 AM   #22
toykilla

Quote:
Originally posted by Lovebuzz13

Between 7 and 8 are good, and it's not just length...gotta have the thickness too. No pencil shit.

Doh
Old 08-22-2002, 07:51 AM   #23
msvtec14

Quote:

I was only playing.. hope you didnt take me to seriously..
I was just doing that social thing..

Actually, Ho isnt even a word that use..
Except when I sing that Ludacris song *you's a ho...*

Anyways, where are those pics of your car?

Nah, no offense taken at all. The only pics that I have that I'd be able to post aren't all that cool. They're from last year. Pre kit. Pre drop. My car looked like a monster truck with the gap in my wheel well over my rims. It was funny. At some point next week, my car will be painted . Also, right now I'm missing my driver's side mirror so I'm waiting on one from Honda ($267.40 ). That's why I'm not trying to put up pics (if I even knew how) I'm going to take some pics prior to painting. I promise, as soon as I get my car back, I will post pics. I'll post the ones from last year, this year, and after the new paint job.
Old 08-22-2002, 09:01 AM   #24
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

its a deal.

Old 08-22-2002, 09:16 AM   #25
msvtec14

Yeah, I'm going to have some pretty boy in a thong and a bikini top pose all over my car too! Like all you guys have those girls do at import shows.
Old 08-22-2002, 09:25 AM   #26
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Quote:
Yeah, I'm going to have some pretty boy in a thong and a bikini top pose all over my car too! Like all you guys have those girls do at import shows.

I usually have my women pose in a thong and Topless for me..
But I only take mental pictures of them..

Imagine if my family was to see all that..

Old 08-22-2002, 09:34 AM   #27
msvtec14

Yeah, I was just kidding about that. There is nothing at all that turns me on about a guy in a thong. It's so funny when guys are strippers and they're all waxed and stuff!! I just think it would be funny if a guy exploited himself for me the way that some of these girls do for you guys!!
Old 08-22-2002, 09:57 AM   #28
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Quote:
Yeah, I was just kidding about that. There is nothing at all that turns me on about a guy in a thong. It's so funny when guys are strippers and they're all waxed and stuff!! I just think it would be funny if a guy exploited himself for me the way that some of these girls do for you guys!!

exploitation invokes some sort of unfairness.. These girls do it if their own free will. So unless they'Re mentally challenged how is it unfair?

In all honesty, I'm not the type to pimp these girls.. Simply because, later on in life, when I find the right one for me, I would hate the fact that she's an ex H O.

Old 08-22-2002, 10:11 AM   #29
TonitrusEN
4th Gear

*returns his thong and surf board wax*

My Baby

Unbelievable...

Quote:
Anonymous: Yea but a car has 4 heads, so it's headers!

Me: Or.. you could say that a car has one head...
TonitrusEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 10:27 AM   #30
msvtec14

It is true that they do it at thier own free will. The MAJORITY of these girls are not doing it for the right reason. Pretty much with anything that you do in life, you should do it because you want to, because you like it and NOT worry about what people will think about you. These girls do it for attention. Attention that is motivated by what other people think (guys). Some of them also
do it with the hope of snagging one of these guys with the nice cars. I don't think a lot of them have very much self respect. Getting attention from the opposite sex makes them feel better about themselves. But the attention that these guys are giving isn't a genuine intrigue. It's with their boners.
Old 08-22-2002, 10:30 AM   #31
TonitrusEN
4th Gear

True.. true..

Tonitrus: Noun, "Ballah, Shot Callah, Really Cool"

My Baby

Unbelievable...

Quote:
Anonymous: Yea but a car has 4 heads, so it's headers!

Me: Or.. you could say that a car has one head...
TonitrusEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 11:27 AM   #32
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Wow.. Miss msvtec14, I must say you kinda impressed me with that last post..

And yes, I totally agree.. Humm, that doesnt happen too often.

Old 08-22-2002, 12:37 PM   #33
msvtec14

Thank you much. I have this thing with trying to break everything down psychologically. Of course, there are obvious exceptions to that though. There might be a few in the mix of all those girls that really do enjoy the import scene and walking around with what your mamma gave you hanging out. Me personally, I wouldn't enjoy that. I'd much rather sit by my car that's in the show, with clothes on in one of those cool fold up camping chairs with the foot rest and the built in cup holder. If only my car were ready to be in shows...
Old 08-23-2002, 09:29 PM   #34
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

ha ha this thread is funny too. but some quick facts:

for guys- the lenght of the palm (from wrist to the top of the middle finger) is roughly the lenght of the penis. i think i'm a fortunate one with a palm of 7.5"

For girls; longer the nose deeper the "cannyon" so guys if you have a big palm better look for a long nose

and one more fact: the lengt of your foot is from your elbow to your wrist

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2002, 09:56 PM   #35
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
ha ha this thread is funny too. but some quick facts:

for guys- the lenght of the palm (from wrist to the top of the middle finger) is roughly the lenght of the penis. i think i'm a fortunate one with a palm of 7.5"

For girls; longer the nose deeper the "cannyon" so guys if you have a big palm better look for a long nose

and one more fact: the lengt of your foot is from your elbow to your wrist
really??

damn, I'm glad your back hondaman!

Old 08-23-2002, 10:33 PM   #36
spoogenet

Gotta love checking the board from work....gotta pass over some threads for a week till I boot up the home 'puter.

My last girlfriend complained a couple times I was too big, depends on the position. She was 5'2".......I never thought anybody would complain about a few inches.

Rosy doesn't complain either way.....

Although I'm not a girl, I certainly can't join the "size doesn't matter" camp of guys in the world. I think size does matter, but it's really 2 sizes that count, yours and hers. It only matters that you've got the right size for her and vice versa.

One of my buddies has this skank ass girlfriend....don't ask why, none of us understand him....but anyways, she's also real dumb....and she talks, constantly.....he even claims during the deed she talks up a storm. Anyways, so he tells us this story one time (no, he doesn't have any dignity) of how he was going down on her and she asked him a question or something....he responded with adding an echo to his voice....she didn't get it.

b
Old 08-25-2002, 09:48 PM   #37
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by spoogenet
Gotta love checking the board from work....gotta pass over some threads for a week till I boot up the home 'puter.

My last girlfriend complained a couple times I was too big, depends on the position. She was 5'2".......I never thought anybody would complain about a few inches.

Rosy doesn't complain either way.....

Although I'm not a girl, I certainly can't join the "size doesn't matter" camp of guys in the world. I think size does matter, but it's really 2 sizes that count, yours and hers. It only matters that you've got the right size for her and vice versa.

One of my buddies has this skank ass girlfriend....don't ask why, none of us understand him....but anyways, she's also real dumb....and she talks, constantly.....he even claims during the deed she talks up a storm. Anyways, so he tells us this story one time (no, he doesn't have any dignity) of how he was going down on her and she asked him a question or something....he responded with adding an echo to his voice....she didn't get it.

b

echo?? nasty!
Old 08-25-2002, 11:10 PM   #38
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker

echo?? nasty!

I'm confused????
Old 08-26-2002, 06:57 AM   #39
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote: