Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > Body Modifications
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2002, 04:28 PM   #1
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Klasse vs. the others

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share my experiences using Klasse All-In-One cleaner and Sealant Glaze.

Previously, I used Meguiars show car/mirror glaze line of car care products. They did a good job, but I now realize that there are much better products out there.

I recently joined a group buy and got the Klasse car care kit.

After using a clay bar on my car, then Klasse AIO cleaner, followed by a few coats of the SG, I must say that there is a definite difference between this and the Meguiars. My car has a deep, extremely shiny look to it that wasn't achieved using other products. Also, this stuff lasts over six months and can be topped with a pure carnuba if that's the look you want.

Its not too tricky to apply. You put a coat of the AIO on, and you can remove that immediately. After that, you will put an extremely light coat of the SG on. This should be such a thin layer that 2 ounces of the SG can do a whole car. The bottle says just to let that completely dry. From my experience, the longer you can leave it on, the better. I let one coat stay on overnight, and that was the easiest to remove. If you are having problems removing it, you can use a little bit of quick detailer spray to help.

I just thought I'd share my experience with Klasse for those who are wondering what car care products will work well. I highly recommend it, though it is sort of expensive. Also, you'll need to invest in some nice microfiber towels if you don't already own some.

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2002, 09:15 PM   #2
Maxvla

thanks for sharing that tidbit. maybe i'll get some when i buy a car worth taking perfect care of. this one came with some paint problems so...
Old 03-05-2002, 09:26 AM   #3
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Thanks Trev!! I'll look into getting some of that stuff.

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2002, 12:52 PM   #4
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

No prob guys. It is expensive at first, but if it really lasts 6+ months like people say (over at the autopia forums), then it will be well worth it.

Old 03-05-2002, 08:25 PM   #5
tacscar.com

hey if any of you are interetsed, i've got a kit with a 10oz klasse all-in-one and 16.9oz high gloss sealant glaze for $31.99. just let me know if you'd be interested.

tim
www.tacscar.com
Old 03-05-2002, 10:14 PM   #6
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by tacscar.com
hey if any of you are interetsed, i've got a kit with a 10oz klasse all-in-one and 16.9oz high gloss sealant glaze for $31.99. just let me know if you'd be interested.

tim
www.tacscar.com

Just so you know, this is where I got it from. Fast shipping, highly recommended.