::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > High Performance
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2001, 11:07 PM   #1
advanracing62

first question

so here I am a little confused. I am pulling code 1 on the dash and I have replaced the O2 sensor. So now what??? All the wiring has been checked at the ecm and in the bay so there's gotta be something I'm missin... the ecm has been reset about 3 times. any thoughts?
Old 09-04-2001, 10:30 AM   #2
jweller

What car is it? What mods?

You need to check the voltage of the O2 sensor directly at the sensor, and check it at the ECU. You'll have to do this on a running car that has been fully warmed up, so be careful. If there is more than a little difference, you may need to replace the wireing between the sensor and the ECU.
Old 09-05-2001, 12:19 AM   #3
advanracing62

the car is 94 hatch with B16 swap fully built head(cept for cams) ITR pistons, balanced,blueprinted,JUN Ultralite Flywheel...bla bla bla... but yeah I did that and everythin seems to be OK with the wiring, the O2 is new, and so now I'm just checkin all the circuts in the ECM...
Old 09-05-2001, 09:08 AM   #4
jweller

Sorry I can't help any more. maybe you have a friend with an extra B16 ECU you could try. that would at least confirm or eliminate one possible source of the problem.

Oh yeah, I saw pics elsewhere, Nice car