.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2002, 12:20 AM   #1
78 monte

What do women look for besides $$$

Pretty self explanitory.Any thing???
Old 12-02-2002, 04:59 AM   #2
R32'nMEM

Seems to be that or if the guy is an a$$ here in Memphis, they look at those as the "real keepers"

Old 12-02-2002, 07:25 AM   #3
mt.biker

Dude I'm pretty sure money isn't the first thing on girls minds at least i hope not! Dont you think for the most part its the same as us guys?

But girls maybe you should jump in here and set things straight
Old 12-02-2002, 08:41 AM   #4
DsBlu01CivEX

yah I so don't look for $$. Sure if it's there I'm not gonna turn the guy down cuz of that. But it's not the thing I'm after by all means. My last bf quit his job and the entire time we were together pretty much didn't have any sort of income. But that's a whole other topic! Personally I'm lookin for someone that is gonna treat me with respect, be honest about everything with me, someone that isn't going to be selfish and hold me back from obtaining the goals I want to in life cuz I wouldn't do it to him, basically I want someone that I can have a competely open relationship with and have fun while doing it. But I'm not just gonna settle for any guy that walks up to me....

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 09:48 AM   #5
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Money is not an issue with me. I'm going to fall for a guy regardless of his financial situation. For those girls/women out there that look for guys who have money, I feel sorry for them! Sure it's nice to have, but in the end it sometimes just causes big problems.

As to what do I look for besides money? All I have to say, is when I find him, I'll know!

Last edited by Whiteclipse99 : 12-02-2002 at 09:57 AM.
Whiteclipse99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 01:41 PM   #6
cutiepy701

Quote:
Originally posted by Whiteclipse99
Money is not an issue with me. I'm going to fall for a guy regardless of his financial situation.

I have to definitely agree....my last two boyfriends happened to be really "financailly challenged" we'll say. It doesn't matter at all if they have money, but I do have to say that more problems arise when there are financial problems. Now I am with a guy who is loaded with money, but it don't really make a difference....its just an added plus.
Old 12-02-2002, 01:47 PM   #7
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

well there are 3 types of girls:

those who look for the benjamins and don't care how the guy looks or treats them (divorcing ? not a problem--get half of his money)

those who look for some flesh that's between 5.5 and 8 inches long and about 1.5-2" thick.

and the third one is like the above ladies said, open relationships and all the other stuff but from what i see they are becoming extinct real fast

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 01:50 PM   #8
cutiepy701

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
well there are 3 types of girls:

and the third one is like the above ladies said, open relationships and all the other stuff but from what i see they are becoming extinct real fast

True that, we're going one by one.....same is true with guys.
Old 12-02-2002, 01:52 PM   #9
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by cutiepy701
True that, we're going one by one.....same is true with guys.

some of us guys are still really nice.....
Old 12-09-2002, 05:29 PM   #10
GirlRacer

I look for straight teeth... and eventually... nice feet.
I know you can't tell that at first unless they guy's wearing sandals, but boys have some NASTY feet sometimes... goodness!
Old 12-09-2002, 06:31 PM   #11
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
I know you can't tell that at first unless they guy's wearing sandals, but boys have some NASTY feet sometimes... goodness!

hehe i didn't know girls could have a feet fetishes jks
Old 12-09-2002, 07:57 PM   #12
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:

wanna see my socks ?

Old 12-09-2002, 08:20 PM   #13
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
wanna see my socks ?

NO!!!!!! PLEASE...you'll stink up the whole chat...OH FOR THE LOVE OF THE BOARDS STEPHAN...PUT AWAY YOUR SOCKS!!!
Old 12-09-2002, 08:53 PM   #14
GirlRacer

What can you tell from Socks anyway?
Old 12-09-2002, 08:58 PM   #15
mt.biker

Quote:

how big their feet are....
Old 12-10-2002, 07:43 AM   #16
cutiepy701

Quote:

How dirty they are.....lol
Old 12-10-2002, 08:48 AM   #17
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile
NO!!!!!! PLEASE...you'll stink up the whole chat...OH FOR THE LOVE OF THE BOARDS STEPHAN...PUT AWAY YOUR SOCKS!!!

misspell my name again and you will get to smell my socks for a week :o jfwy

yeah if u wear a pair of socks long enough it will get the shape of your feet, and eventually they will get so hard they will be able to stand up on their own

Old 12-10-2002, 10:04 AM   #18
msvtec14

Not all girls are into the materialistic stuff. That's not what really matters. I have to be able to trust my significant other. If for 1 moment I doubted my trust for my boyfriend, I don't know that I would be able to be with him anymore. He has to able to instill trust in me as well. Space is key. Good communication is key. I can't at all be with someone that is overbearing. I'm almost positive that I need to be with someone that's into/that's knowledgeable of cars. And I'm not saying that he has to have some expensive car or anything because my boyfriend hasn't even had a car for over a month because he totaled it. And it doesn't bother me one bit. I dated this one guy briefly and I once took him to a place where everyone takes their cars and meets and all he did was talk shit about "how we had no lives" and that "we were materialistic people" and all this other crap. He was the SLEEP OVER guy to anyone that remembers that winner.
Old 12-10-2002, 10:49 AM   #19
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by msvtec14
He was the SLEEP OVER guy to anyone that remembers that winner.

LOL

good thing you got rid of him
Old 12-10-2002, 10:55 AM   #20
msvtec14

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
LOL

Yeah Rob. That guy was really scary and weird but it did all give us a good laugh.
Old 12-10-2002, 11:01 AM   #21
mt.biker

Quote:
Yeah Rob. That guy was really scary and weird but it did all give us a good laugh.

yes he was good for a good laugh.. i still laugh when i think about it.
Old 12-10-2002, 11:15 AM   #22
msvtec14

Quote:
yes he was good for a good laugh.. i still laugh when i think about it.

Me too! I saved the voicemails for the longest time after because they were so funny. Mind you, I had gone out on 2 occassions with this tool. "Hey, it's me. I was just wondering what you were doing later. If you wanted to go out and do something...My parents are out of town so you can sleepover..." There were more that followed but no matter what, he would always throw in the sleeping over.
Old 12-11-2002, 08:54 PM   #23
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
LOL

yah seriously...that dude was nuts! all he wanted was

and Quin...good call on the feet girl! Guys have the NASTIEST feet!!!

Old 12-11-2002, 08:56 PM   #24
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
Guys have the NASTIEST feet!!!

why is that? is it because we dont paint our nails? what defines nice feet? My feet are just big and feety... how'd i know if they was "attractive" feet or not? this is a whole new ball game.. i didnt know girls dig feet
Old 12-11-2002, 09:08 PM   #25
DsBlu01CivEX

I personally can't stand feet....and I guess I'd consider guys feet overall nastier than girls feet cuz for the most part girls take better care of their feet. They wash them, they keep their nails short and clean and shaped and painted at times, guys nails are always discolored, their feet are always full of caluses(?) and rough spots, girls tend to have nice soft feet.......guys feet are just gross...it's a fact of life, deal with it!!!hehe

Old 12-11-2002, 09:18 PM   #26
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
I personally can't stand feet....and I guess I'd consider guys feet overall nastier than girls feet cuz for the most part girls take better care of their feet. They wash them, they keep their nails short and clean and shaped and painted at times, guys nails are always discolored, their feet are always full of caluses(?) and rough spots, girls tend to have nice soft feet.......guys feet are just gross...it's a fact of life, deal with it!!!hehe

my feet are for walking on not looking at.... they look like feet so you DEAL WITH IT hehe
Old 12-11-2002, 09:37 PM   #27
juvenile

Yeah...cheez...I didn't know you were so picky..I mean jeez...it's feet for petes sake! You're like that guy from Shallow Hal that rejected a hot chic because one of her fingers was differente. DEAL WITH IT
Old 12-11-2002, 09:43 PM   #28
DsBlu01CivEX

I never said I'd reject a guy for having nasty feet. yah I'd ask him to cut his toe nails for fear of getting cut by one of them and I'd ask him to keep his hard crusty feet off of me until they wouldn't scrape half of my skin off my legs, but I wouldn't turn him down if he treated me properly and we had a good time together

Old 12-12-2002, 07:52 AM   #29
msvtec14

Quote:
why is that? is it because we dont paint our nails? what defines nice feet? My feet are just big and feety... how'd i know if they was "attractive" feet or not? this is a whole new ball game.. i didnt know girls dig feet

Before I address this question, I just want to say that I do not want to get attacked by the H.S. guys about this. And this is not about all guys. There's these little clumps of hair on the toes and it's ugly. Some guys really have an issue with clipping their toenails on a regular basis. Sometimes there is also just all this dry, nasty skin. I'm not saying to run out and get a pedicure but you can exfoliate in the shower with one of those loofah things. No big deal. A lot of guys get stinky feet too. The worst ever is if I'm in bed with a boyfriend and I get all scratched with his toenails.
Old 12-12-2002, 08:28 AM   #30
mt.biker

Quote:
Before I address this question, I just want to say that I do not want to get attacked by the H.S. guys about this. And this is not about all guys. There's these little clumps of hair on the toes and it's ugly. Some guys really have an issue with clipping their toenails on a regular basis. Sometimes there is also just all this dry, nasty skin. I'm not saying to run out and get a pedicure but you can exfoliate in the shower with one of those loofah things. No big deal. A lot of guys get stinky feet too. The worst ever is if I'm in bed with a boyfriend and I get all scratched with his toenails.

Alright i'm in the clear... got none of that.
Old 12-12-2002, 11:39 AM   #31
nonovurbizniz

HAHAHA They're called HOBBIT feet and I got'em...
Old 12-12-2002, 12:15 PM   #32
GirlRacer

lol
Old 12-12-2002, 12:16 PM   #33
msvtec14

Quote:
Originally posted by nonovurbizniz
HAHAHA They're called HOBBIT feet and I got'em...

Oh my god!!! My best friend says that about me. I don't have hairy toes or anything but my feet are long and skinny. My toes are the longest. I'm about 5'7' and I guess you can say lanky and I've just been blessed with big feet. I'm not an amazon or anything. You know how there are a lot of Asian women that do manicures and pedicures? A lot of Asian women are these teeny little things and my friend that I go to for pedicures/manicures makes fun of my feet so bad.
Old 12-12-2002, 01:39 PM   #34
nonovurbizniz

I like havin' them I remeber when I was in 5th grade it started growing in and I felt like a MAN.
Old 12-12-2002, 01:46 PM   #35
msvtec14

Quote:
Originally posted by nonovurbizniz
I like havin' them I remeber when I was in 5th grade it started growing in and I felt like a MAN.

Oh yeah. Me too. I felt very manly. I'm just kidding. To be honest with you, I used to be really insecure about it. I could care less now because feet are feet. And they're pretty much all ugly.
Old 12-12-2002, 06:11 PM   #36
GirlRacer

My feet aren't ugly.
Old 12-12-2002, 06:15 PM   #37
nonovurbizniz

Hey Like I said I think my feet are the shit.

All F*cking hobbity. And on top of that I'm mad skilled with my feet too. I can pick shit up flick people off etc...

A buddy of mine beat super mario bros. with his feet.
Old 12-12-2002, 06:17 PM   #38
nonovurbizniz

oh and back on subject different women look for different things...

some want a big heart...

some are concerned more with the size of an other organ...

I'm sure your sport'n somethin somebody'll be interested in.

"buck up little camper"
Old 12-20-2002, 07:18 PM   #39
Mirkwo0dForest

yea hobbity feet rock.... like minez... my feet are also the jenk,,, they cook and clean, cept they're always cold.... sexy feet... yessss my precious....
Old 12-20-2002, 11:44 PM   #40
firstgeardude

girls feet can be quite an ugly