.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2002, 12:02 PM   #1
alpine3069

For my b-day

well today is my b-day and me and my girl have been to together for a little over 2 years and on my phone this morning she leaves a message saying that she wants to take a "break". how about that for a birthday present!!!!
Old 10-14-2002, 12:11 PM   #2
juvenile

That just sucks man.
I mean if she did truely want a break, why not just say it in person but be like that and leave a message.
No respect.

I'm sorry about that bro.
Hope everythign works out for you
Old 10-14-2002, 12:18 PM   #3
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Some girls are just cold hearted. That was probably premeditated too.:o

Sorry to hear about that man.
Old 10-14-2002, 12:26 PM   #4
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

No way.. Man thats terrible..

But take it this way, she cant be too good since she did something like this to you..

Tomorow morning you should leaver her a message that after taking a 1 day break, you realized that you just want to break up with her..
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2002, 02:36 PM   #5
2000Pimpinex
Super Moderator

She sure picked a good day to say that. Sorry about that.
1985 Ford Bronco XLT 5.8 351W
w/ 33X12.5X15
2000Pimpinex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2002, 03:43 PM   #6
mt.biker

Before you do anything I would find out exactly what she ment by that message. It might mean something different then we're all thinking, not likely but who knows.

What she has done crosses the line of love and respect in a relationship. Whatever this girl has told you she feels for you, you should now consider it a lie. For someone to leave a message on your phone like that shows she is very insensative, grrrr!

Girls like this make me so made and this is a prime example of why i'm unsure i want to be in a relationship anytime soon. Something like this goes down and someone close to your heart takes your world and turns it upside down.

Dam little **** ***** **** two timing **** **** **** why you outta teach that little **** **** ***** **** **** a lesson.

Dude I feel your pain, really I do. though my world was turned upside down in slightly a different way she still crosses that line of love and respect.

Peace man, whatever you do stay away from your car!

Rob
Old 10-14-2002, 04:09 PM   #7
alpine3069

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker

Peace man, whatever you do stay away from your car!

Rob

LOL! ummmm to late i am hard to get mad but when i do get mad i get real mad. and now my back quarter panel has a dent in it. witch will cost lost of money to get it taken out. thanxs for the words of support from you guys. and it sucks because we have to talk over the phone because i am at school and i hate talking over the phone about stuff like this.
Old 10-14-2002, 04:16 PM   #8
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by alpine3069
LOL! ummmm to late i am hard to get mad but when i do get mad i get real mad. and now my back quarter panel has a dent in it. witch will cost lost of money to get it taken out. thanxs for the words of support from you guys. and it sucks because we have to talk over the phone because i am at school and i hate talking over the phone about stuff like this.

well dude you learned it the hard way, now shes costing you more then your time and pain.. shes costing yours cars safety OMG!
Old 10-14-2002, 08:20 PM   #9
DsBlu01CivEX

Dude that totally sucks and is just plain shitty of her not to do something like that when she's actually talking to you and on your birthday. And sorry bout your car

I hope you had a satisfactory b-day besides that though.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2002, 11:01 PM   #10
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

that really does suck and I'm sorry to hear it...I feel for ya...If I were you, don't call her/talk to her...let her call you. If she doesn't, then oh well...she isn't worth your time. just my $0.02....

btw, Happy Birthday....

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 10:55 PM   #11
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

aw hell man the same damn thing happened to me...'cept she told me that it was flat out over. granted we werent going out as long as you and your girl but its all the same. I know its a real shitty bday present.
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2002, 09:04 PM   #12
VR4_Craver
Banned

Re: For my b-day

Quote:
well today is my b-day and me and my girl have been to together for a little over 2 years and on my phone this morning she leaves a message saying that she wants to take a "break". how about that for a birthday present!!!!

To you for being able to type this... If that happened to me i would probably be in jail for an uncontrolled, irrational, murder..... Sorry for the hert ache...well and the quator panel.
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2002, 12:05 AM   #13
nonovurbizniz

DUDE

"Pull up your wranglers and have another beer"

It's the best G'damn B-day present you could have gotten.
Go out and have fun.
Old 11-22-2002, 11:04 AM   #14
hondafreak4eva

Re: For my b-day

Quote:

Damn that sucks... :(

Im sorry you had such a shitty birthday.. hopefully she will come to her senses soon
Old 11-22-2002, 11:13 AM   #15
mt.biker

to be honest i almost dumped a gf on her birthday. She was being such a ***** about me having to see her that night, when i'd spend the whole day with her (and there were other issues aswell) but non the less I almost went through with it, but there were to many tears coming down her face for me to finish my sentence... i get all mushy when a girl cries.
Old 11-24-2002, 09:26 PM   #16
SofaKingSmooth

well then just go get a nice hot dish for you present to your self... it my sound low but hey get yours cuz there going to do you wrong for a long time