.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2002, 05:21 PM   #1
mt.biker

Arrow underage booty....

I've been noticing lately that alot of the girls around me seem to be looking better. I'm still in high school so that means the ones i'm looking at are between 14-19. I'm in my final year and that makes me 19 this march.

As I got out of my car today to get to my algeo test some girls messing around by the door caught my eye. I got my stuff from the trunk and head to class. As I walked by these group of girls they looked good from a distance and also up close, by they must have been 15!!! yes oh lord they were only 15.

Whats up with that? Im telling you these younger girls must be trying alot harder to look good then the girls my age because the girls my age have all peaked! A few people I know are seeing girls a few years younger then them and there doesn't seem to be a problem.

What do you all think about a 19 yearold dating a 15 or 16 yearold?
Old 11-13-2002, 05:26 PM   #2
DsBlu01CivEX

hmmm....I can't say that I think there is anything wrong with dating a girl that is that much younger. If it were me and I was checking out younger guys (we'll say like 16-17 since I'm 22), I don't think I would date them. It's all about personal preference. If you don't have a problem with it, then f**k everyone else and what they think. People need to stop thinkin about what others will think so much and just do what will make them happy.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2002, 05:30 PM   #3
mt.biker

I'm more worried about what her father is going to say... or the law.
Old 11-13-2002, 05:37 PM   #4
TonitrusEN
4th Gear

Age of consent in washington state is 15 1/2..

move here?

I noticed that most of the girls here.. are so damn good looking and they are so damn young, it makes me want to cry..

My Baby

Unbelievable...

Quote:
Anonymous: Yea but a car has 4 heads, so it's headers!

Me: Or.. you could say that a car has one head...
TonitrusEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2002, 06:14 PM   #5
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

I'd say dating a 15 or 16 year old would be a HUGE no no. They are probably not mentally on your level anyway. Plus, you'd have potential problems with the law.

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2002, 06:38 PM   #6
juvenile

I think here in Canada the way it works is if the guy is over 18, the girl has to be 16 in order to be legal for him! Now that doesn't mean you can't date, I think they are talking about lol
But what I think, well 15 is too young I think. But 16-17 is fine! That's like g11-beginning of g12. That's not that bad. You can't limit yourself to only people at your grade.
Old 11-13-2002, 08:38 PM   #7
spoogenet

I've had discussions with a buddy of mine where we both basically sit around and ***** about something similar. Not the dating part, but the looks part. When I was in HS I could easily tell the girls who were younger than me and those who were older. I'm 24 now and I have a hard time telling the difference between 16 and 28 with a quick visual glance. Of course hearing the girl talk to her friends and watching how she carries herself will quickly distinguish between the teens and early 20's crowd. But dammit it's quite annoying when I can't tell the difference between jailbait and legitimate meat on a hook for me to toss my worm on. Ok, so the previous line is a joke....but one with the show.

As far as dating a girl younger than you, it really depends on the situation. If you're 19 and she's 15 I could maybe see an issue, but at 16 maybe not. In the US it's a big deal partly because of the whole driving thing. If her parents were cool with it, you're cool with it, she's cool with it.....then it's up to you to decide if you want to do it. But as a general rule I wouldn't pursue a girl that young.

When I was 19 I dated a 16-year-old girl. I had actually known her for a few years, knew her parents and stuff.....I gotta say for 16 she was well above the rest in many ways. I screwed up the relationship like an idiot, it had nothing to do with her age. But I've known some younger girls who I couldn't even bear being friends with they were some idiotically immature....some of them have been well into their 20's.......

Personally I like women. There's not a lot of women at my age, and there's even less as you go younger. I don't think I'll find me a woman my age until I'm around 30. So far most of 'em are just girls.

b
Old 11-13-2002, 08:40 PM   #8
ShagginJet

I've noticed this too. It's actually different when I was in Hawaii. The girls over there look there age. A girl that is 15-18, you can tell by who she hangs out with, what she's wearing, and just shit like that. But in california i've been fooled many times. I've dated girls that i thought were 22 or so, and they were 26-28. I seem to get along better with older gals. They are more mature and you don't have to deal with all that bullshit. Plus they have there shit(life) together. I always keep my eye out and have snagged a 19 year old. I wouldn't break the law these days, don't want to end up in jail, and over here it's easy. They 16-18 year old girls are easily passing for 20-22, and it's a shame. Cause when you start talking to them, then find they have a younger/childish side. then when you goto take them to a bar and you find that they are 18 or so, that's a *****. It's just easier to day girls that are over 21, more things to do, no limits.

but yes the youngins are looking hot!!

http://63.249.135.19/hdrive/car/index.htm
ShagginJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2002, 09:33 PM   #9
firstgeardude

Re: underage booty....

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker

Fresh and wild are two things thats come to mind when talkin bout 15 year old girls
Old 11-13-2002, 10:56 PM   #10
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

my $0.02:

in Ohio if she is old enough to drive is old enough to ****. I don't think that age really matters that much. Also how mature she is a big plus. I've seen girls that are like 22-25 and are being real idiots like 12-13 (same for the guys). I've known few 17 year olds that will make me consider myself as imature (i am imature at times).

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2002, 11:07 PM   #11
ShEaNy

my freinds sister is 16..going out with a guy 21-22....her parents have met him..but ya...thats that story...
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2002, 11:21 PM   #12
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by sheany_91accord
my freinds sister is 16..going out with a guy 21-22....her parents have met him..but ya...thats that story...

What do the parents think though?
Old 11-13-2002, 11:28 PM   #13
ShEaNy

i have no idea..i heard from my freind."hes a nice guy and they dont mind"...whatever that means... :o he could just act nice in front of em..
Old 11-14-2002, 12:28 AM   #14
juvenile

lol...yeah nice in front of them
but ****ing her behind their backs, in the back of his Cavalier (just using a car name) hehe lol j/k :o
Old 11-14-2002, 08:34 AM   #15
spoogenet

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile
lol...yeah nice in front of them
but ****ing her behind their backs, in the back of his Cavalier (just using a car name) hehe lol j/k :o

If the parents had half a brain between the two of them they should already know that's what is going on. Perhaps their relationship isn't like that.....but there's not a 21-22-year-old guy that I know personally who wouldn't want to knock boots with a girlfriend. Then again, there are guys on this board who say they are waiting for marriage......so maybe this guy is in the same boat?

No telling......

b
Old 11-14-2002, 12:19 PM   #16
cutiepy701

ITS ILLEGAL.....I know 19 to 15 isn't that big of a difference but it is right now. Like if you are 25 and she is 21 it doesn't seem wrong but for some reason it is wrong now. 15 year old girls don't know what they want (let alone 19 yr olds) I think you should stick to girls your own age.
Old 11-16-2002, 12:01 AM   #17
nonovurbizniz

watch american beauty and ask this question again.

If you don't know 15 yr old girls who flirt or dress sexy are doing so because they think that's what they're supposed to do. they don't have any idea what you have in mind for them. and ya they may want to find out and may enjoy it once they do. BUT...
If you take advantage of that then your a perv. period. That's just F***ing dirty dude. ya they're cute and look all sweet and innocent. so why do you want to go and f**k all that up. once you've had your fun with her and the relationship breaks up she's just going to be one of those imbittered girls who got taken advantage of by some pervert A**hole cuz he thought she was pretty.

I dated an 18 year old for a short while when I was 22 she was a virgin and had never really even kissed a guy before. She was 18 and I felt like a pervert. and even when I explained to her that I was not going to be her boyfriend it doesn't change what's going on in her head. sure I explained myself but you can't play buyer beware when it comes to peoples sanity/ virginity/ innocence/ mental stability. Some things simply come with time. and unless she got screwed by some dirtier pervert than you before she got old enough for you to get interested then she's probobly not ready for the kind of relationship you want.

Everyone should have crappy sex for the first time with someone else who sucks just as bad as them. and has just as little clue of what's going on.

OH YA AND.. TO ALL THE REPLIERS
why are you all so weak. dude's asking about having illegal sex with a little girl and it takes the second page of replies before someone actually says something logical.

Mt. Biker It's fine to be visually/sexually attracted to younger girls. they're cute. HOWEVER. if you ever actually find yourself engaged in a flirtatious conversation with one You might want to think about why your scared of women who know what your after and know how to deal with guys.
Old 11-16-2002, 11:35 AM   #18
DsBlu01CivEX

Re: underage booty....

Quote:

ok nonovurbizniz...I was a replier to this thread...I don't see a difference in the age gap that mt. biker is explaining because he says NOTHING about having sex with these "little girls". My definition of "dating" is just that...going out on dates with a person. And in my book, just cuz you go out on a date with someone doesn't mean you automatically have to "repay" your date with sex.

I could agree with your post had he said "What do you think about a 19 yr old f**king a 15-16 yr old?" but he didn't say that. Dating someone younger than you isn't illegal. It isn't illegal until you force yourself upon the girl.

Old 11-16-2002, 11:41 AM   #19
mt.biker

Re: Re: underage booty....

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
ok nonovurbizniz...I was a replier to this thread...I don't see a difference in the age gap that mt. biker is explaining because he says NOTHING about having sex with these "little girls". My definition of "dating" is just that...going out on dates with a person. And in my book, just cuz you go out on a date with someone doesn't mean you automatically have to "repay" your date with sex.

I could agree with your post had he said "What do you think about a 19 yr old f**king a 15-16 yr old?" but he didn't say that. Dating someone younger than you isn't illegal. It isn't illegal until you force yourself upon the girl.

D dating leads to sex... my questions and "What do you think about a 19 yr old f**king a 15-16 yr old?" are the same. As i say "same shit different pile"

and yes you should repay your date with something if he's nice to you.. what that is we'll leave up to teh girl. just suprise us
Old 11-16-2002, 10:10 PM   #20
R32'nMEM

Yeah, I'm with nunyabeiznhaz (how we say it in Memphrika )
They do look cute and face it, some are plain hot....but if you're in the 20's then stay away from teens, no matter how much of a "connection" you feel you might have with them. It could and most likly will come back to haunt you or annoy you or something.
Chris
Old 11-17-2002, 03:35 PM   #21
lazy

I'm getting older and the girls are getting younger... not a good combo.

But anyways, I'm 21 and I know that I need to be with a girl who's at least my age or older. If I want to go to a bar, I'd want her to do the same things I can. Not only that, but maturity is a big thing. I find that a lot of younger people fail to understand certain things... kinda like it can be unhealthy for a couple to see each other every single day.

But hey, if you two hit it off... then go for it, just do what everyone else said make sure your parents and her parents are ok with it.
Old 11-18-2002, 12:14 PM   #22
Mushroom

Not worrying about the law or parents, I've never known a girl that age who's honestly mature enough to have an intimate (even just emotionally intimate) relationship with a normal 20-something guy. If you want to convince yourself that it's okay, you can, but you'll be wrong... and you'll realize that after you've f***ed up her emotional development for a long time.

Yeah, it is disturbing how good some of the young 'uns look. It's biological - evolution doesn't work as fast as social convention, and we're still designed as a race to reproduce as soon as possible.
Old 11-18-2002, 02:11 PM   #23
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

i tend to disagree. my grandparents are like 15 years apart and they get along just fine after 55 years. they married when my grandmother was like 16ish. my best friends from milwaukee are like 9 years apart and they married when she was 19. they were separated for like 2 years him in the states and she back in romania. they get along just fine and have a 6 year marriage behind their backs. on the other hand my parents are only 2 years apart and are fighting all the freaking time.

Old 11-18-2002, 02:24 PM   #24
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

heh... funny this topic is up now, at a local concert i went to there was i'd say about 40-50% where highschool girls there(15-17years old), well one girl was all over me at the concert, she couldnt have been more than 16, it just felt wrong to persue the incedent any farther. i think the reson i just let her do her thing, and me not fight it though, she looked alot like this one girl i really liked back home.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2002, 03:00 PM   #25
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
heh... funny this topic is up now, at a local concert i went to there was i'd say about 40-50% where highschool girls there(15-17years old), well one girl was all over me at the concert, she couldnt have been more than 16, it just felt wrong to persue the incedent any farther. i think the reson i just let her do her thing, and me not fight it though, she looked alot like this one girl i really liked back home.

LOL, or you had a bit too much to drink lol
that's funny though dude!
Old 11-18-2002, 03:11 PM   #26
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile
LOL, or you had a bit too much to drink lol
that's funny though dude!

nah what was going trhough my head was, im here to see a band, and everyones already shoving up against each other, if she wants to stay right infront of me the whole time obviosly keeping herself right on me, so be it, she was about a foot shorter than me (im 6'0-6'1) i dont drink ANYTHING if im out driving at all, so i cant blame it on the beer.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2002, 08:37 PM   #27
nonovurbizniz

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
i tend to disagree. my grandparents are like 15 years apart and they get along just fine after 55 years. they married when my grandmother was like 16ish.

Your grandpa is a pervert lol
nonovurbizniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2002, 08:57 PM   #28
DsBlu01CivEX

Re: Re: Re: underage booty....

Quote:
D dating leads to sex... my questions and "What do you think about a 19 yr old f**king a 15-16 yr old?" are the same. As i say "same shit different pile"

and yes you should repay your date with something if he's nice to you.. what that is we'll leave up to teh girl. just suprise us

I've dated...and it hasn't lead to sex....I guess it's all about interpretation I guess....

Old 11-18-2002, 10:16 PM   #29
lazy

i think it isn't all about age, but about maturity.
if you're with someone who's as mature as you (not you being immature to match her maturity).

but i think sometimes there are those weird instances where things just work out.
Old 11-21-2002, 07:30 PM   #30
nonovurbizniz

Listen I have nothing against age differences...

AS LONG AS THE BOTTOM IS 18 (16 in mass.)

If it's illegal don't friggin do it. even when I lived in mass. I would NEVER even consider dating a 16 year old unless she was the most emotionally ****ed up scared disgruntled girl that ever was.

If your attracted to young girls it's probobly because of their innocence. If that's the case there are plenty of Older innocent girls that you can go and **** up leave little girls alone.

goddam pervs
Old 11-21-2002, 08:30 PM   #31
mt.biker

i hope that wasn't aimed at me personally
Old 11-22-2002, 01:29 AM   #32
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

biker i really don't get you: you are 18 and why worry ? it's not like you are in the mid 20's. what's the fuss all about ?

Old 11-22-2002, 03:07 AM   #33
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Man...you're 18...go for it. Remember the rule though...1/2 your age plus 6. So that makes 15 good for you (maybe not legally, but morally). I'm 21 and still find myself checking out girls I know can't be more that 17. I suppose it all comes down to are you checking thm out or ****ing them? Being chained to the porch doesn't mean you can't bark at the cars.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 05:11 AM   #34
toykilla

Honestly, if your considered an adult and you go for minors, that's quite pathetic. What is the point? You can't take them anywhere. They can't even get into poolhalls after a certain hour. People 21 and over going for 17 year olds are REALLY pathetic. I mean WTF...You can't goto bar, can't goto any clubs, can't play pool..People that are considered adults go for the younger girls for a major reason. They aren't cool enough to get a girl that might be worth having. They prey on these younger girls that only like to say, "my boyfriend is 22". Personally, when I turned 18, if you weren't 18 and over, I didn't speak to you....
Old 11-22-2002, 01:22 PM   #35
spoogenet

Quote:
Originally posted by nonovurbizniz
Listen I have nothing against age differences...

AS LONG AS THE BOTTOM IS 18 (16 in mass.)

If it's illegal don't friggin do it. even when I lived in mass. I would NEVER even consider dating a 16 year old unless she was the most emotionally ****ed up scared disgruntled girl that ever was.

If your attracted to young girls it's probobly because of their innocence. If that's the case there are plenty of Older innocent girls that you can go and **** up leave little girls alone.

goddam pervs

I have known plenty of 16-18 year old girls who are more mature than some 21-35 year old ones I've known. Not only were they more mature, some of them were far more experienced and less innocent than some of the older girls.

Philosophically speaking, what's so bad about a 19 year old and a 16 year old being together? Really, what's so wrong with it? Nobody seems to mind a 30 year old with a 24 year old, or 25 with 21, so why not 19 with 16? We have some arbitrary age of 18 where people are legally considered adults, but that is just arbitrary. There is no universal fixed age where anyone above is an adult and anybody below is an adolescent. In the social framework of our society there is a stigma of "adults" dating "adolescents" however it is not on a case-by-case basis, it is merely applied by age.

Arguments such as "it's just wrong", or "it's immoral", or "you're a perv if you like young girls" are often based upon standards set by another without any thought by the individual as to there credibility or opinions about people you don't even know. Just because a social stigma exists doesn't mean we must all follow it.

All personal issues aside the only universally applicable reason I can see why people of varying ages shouldn't date is what I like to call the "hassle factor", also known as the "convenience factor." Life is just easier when you're both above the age to drink. or to go to clubs, or to go to pool halls, etc.

Why is it illegal to sell liquor on a Sunday (in some places)? No good reason I can think of other than some assortment of the following letters: dog.

Why is a guy a stud and a girl a whore when they both sleep with lots of members of the opposite sex? Social stigma based upon nothing more than a double standard opinion.

Why can a girl wear guys clothes and a guy not wear girls clothes? Social stigma based upon nothing more than a double standard opinion.

Why can women have babies and guys can't? Biology.

So why can't a 19 year old guy date a 16 year old girl without being called a perv or insulted in some other way?

b

NOTE: I'm not advocating guys chase after young girls, I'm especially not advocating getting tied up with the law, I just think the law and many people's opinions in this case (as many others) aren't based upon any good solid evidence or reason other than perception and opinion.
Old 11-22-2002, 02:57 PM   #36
SofaKingSmooth

Age is just a number that is relative to how long you have been around, girls these days are growing up faster and they can handel a lot more. i am 20 but look like i am 15..... what am i to do? the girls that are 18 and above are not looking at me becauser my age is not plastered on my face like some people. the way i see it is if it is good for you and good for her then who cares. i like the half your age plus 6 rule from earlyer on in the chat. props to "GT40FIED" for that!!!!!!!!!!

// shawn//
Old 11-22-2002, 03:03 PM   #37
mt.biker

spoogenet- whats your profesion? Every post you put time into rocks :props: bro

I totally agree with you on this one and for all the rest of you I was more interested in what you all were going to say then the choice i was going to make. I'll follow my heart and its never sent me down the wrong path.

cheers
Old 11-22-2002, 03:12 PM   #38
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
I was more interested in what you all were going to say then the choice i was going to make. I'll follow my heart and its never sent me down the wrong path.

cheers

yeah do that dude. and if u have a problem ask spoogenet before posting jfwy

Old 11-22-2002, 04:46 PM   #39
ShEaNy

2 years younger or older are mY limits... nothing more or less..i
Old 11-22-2002, 04:55 PM   #40
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by lazy
I'm getting older and the girls are getting younger... not a good combo.

no sh!t....I feel your pain...........

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote