::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2001, 07:08 PM   #1
Boosted3g

help me catch this fraud

Well it is official my Bensons block is not gonna come. Basically I paid a guy 1250 bucks for a Bensons block and he has not shipped the block to me. If anyone wants to pay this fraud a visit and convince him that normally you ship an item after it is paid for there will be a reward. Or if you just want to take it from him ill get you the money to ship it to me. Im sure a ton you are near him since he is located in So Cal. Please email me or post if you can possibly help. Like i said there will be a reward of your choice jsut let me know what you want and its yours. My buddys have a shop and sponsers me and I can get you what you need. Heres the frauds info

Justin Evans Smith
49070 Quimera Ct
La Quinta, CA 92253
email I Jflex I@aol.com
Old 11-29-2001, 07:16 PM   #2
Eric97GS

Sorry to hear about that what city in so cal is he in.
Old 11-29-2001, 07:18 PM   #3
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Man boosted... Im really sorry to hear about this man.. How did you pay? cash, check, CC??? Do you have any kinda records like a receit or anything?? Im trying to figure out if you have any case in court with this.. ::
Old 11-29-2001, 07:24 PM   #4
Boosted3g

I paid with a cashiers check and have a recipt and all the email conversaions between the 2 of us. I am basically jsut posting his name everywhere. i have a few guys that are interested in paying a visit but I want a whole damn army
Old 11-29-2001, 07:31 PM   #5
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally posted by Boosted3g
I paid with a cashiers check and have a recipt and all the email conversaions between the 2 of us. I am basically jsut posting his name everywhere. i have a few guys that are interested in paying a visit but I want a whole damn army

I can understand that totally..

"Playing with my money is like playing with my emotions" (Big Worm - Friday)
Old 11-29-2001, 07:34 PM   #6
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

You don't think there's a way to legally get your money back b4 you have the guy's ass kicked? Better make sure. If not, I hope he learns a lesson.

Good luck

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2001, 07:37 PM   #7
Boosted3g

I in no way want to hurt the guy i just want what is intitled to me. For all I care I will probably never meet him so it dont matter what happens to him good or bad. i jsut want my stuff
Old 11-29-2001, 08:08 PM   #8
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Quote:
I in no way want to hurt the guy

Ahh... the way I read it, I thought you were sending a lot of people to kick the guy's ass

Well, if you get enough people to pay him a visit, chances are that you'll get it somehow.

Old 11-30-2001, 01:38 AM   #9
Lovebuzz13

I emailed him and he just IMed me. He said he's taking our emails to the "authorities"
Old 11-30-2001, 06:50 AM   #10
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally posted by Lovebuzz13
I emailed him and he just IMed me. He said he's taking our emails to the "authorities"

Whats he gonna do Turn himself in?? *LOL* Some people are just stupid...
Old 11-30-2001, 12:44 PM   #11
Boosted3g

I appreciate the help, anyway here is the latest news. He emailed me and said that he shipped the block out and that there was an attempt to be delivered but I never received any notice on the door at all. He said he will try and send it again only after he speaks with me. Do you think he really sent it or is he feeding me a line? i gave him my phone # so he can maybe call me and we can work this out like civilized people. Ill keep you posted.
Old 11-30-2001, 12:46 PM   #12
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

i always like to work shit out civalized first, then resort to laywers, then if all else fails scare it out of him, if you attept an attack, or threat, he wins, he can walk, try to do it leagaly first.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2001, 12:47 PM   #13
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Quote:
i gave him my phone # so he can maybe call me and we can work this out like civilized people. Ill keep you posted.

It would be good to work it out, but for some reason, it sounds like he is just bluffing. Wouldn't he contact you before if there was an attempted delivery?

Old 11-30-2001, 12:54 PM   #14
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
I appreciate the help, anyway here is the latest news. He emailed me and said that he shipped the block out and that there was an attempt to be delivered but I never received any notice on the door at all. He said he will try and send it again only after he speaks with me. Do you think he really sent it or is he feeding me a line? i gave him my phone # so he can maybe call me and we can work this out like civilized people. Ill keep you posted.

Good luck man.. Id make him give you proof of shipping on the first shipping attempt if he gives you anymore crap.. Then Id give him a date to meet. If he doesnt Id serve him with. .
Old 11-30-2001, 02:07 PM   #15
Lovebuzz13

That's a load of BS. I talked to him last night. That guy is an asshole. He was telling me he sent it and they sent it back to him- but I don't think he really sent it. I saved the conversation with him. He told me how we're gonna get in all this trouble and crap. He was saying how me and anyone else who emailed him was going to get arrested because he sent the emails to AOL--Oh no!!...Well, that's pretty much it. He was just a total jerk.
Old 11-30-2001, 02:19 PM   #16
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
...He was saying how me and anyone else who emailed him was going to get arrested because he sent the emails to AOL--Oh no!!...Well, that's pretty much it. He was just a total jerk.

You can get arrested for sending an email.. bwahahaha...
Old 11-30-2001, 03:04 PM   #17
Lovebuzz13

I know- that's what I said. And he's all like- you're in violation of state and federal laws. And I was like- Dude, state? I don't live in Cal. and he was like- oh that's even worse. I'll be seing you in court. I was just like- ok, you do that. You report me. Have fun. Then he told me if I send one more IM to him that's harrassment. He IMed me. I didn't want to talk to him. So I said bye and blocked him.
Old 11-30-2001, 07:27 PM   #18
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
I know- that's what I said. And he's all like- you're in violation of state and federal laws. And I was like- Dude, state? I don't live in Cal. and he was like- oh that's even worse. I'll be seing you in court. I was just like- ok, you do that. You report me. Have fun. Then he told me if I send one more IM to him that's harrassment. He IMed me. I didn't want to talk to him. So I said bye and blocked him.

What did you say to him to make him so mad??
Old 11-30-2001, 08:49 PM   #19
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Am I missing something??? Lovebuzz, do you know Boosted3g or something? Just curious

Old 11-30-2001, 11:32 PM   #20
Lovebuzz13

All I said was like...Why are you screwing this guy over? It's really screwed up. No, I don't know him, but I'm here for my HS people.
According to him others have emailed him too...
Old 11-30-2001, 11:43 PM   #21
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Quote:
All I said was like...Why are you screwing this guy over? It's really screwed up. No, I don't know him, but I'm here for my HS people.
According to him others have emailed him too...

Oh, ok, it all makes sense now

Old 12-01-2001, 12:58 AM   #22
Lovebuzz13

Quote:
Originally posted by 94_AcCoRd_EX

Oh, ok, it all makes sense now

The guy is just full of crap. He tried to pull all this legal bs on me, but he can't. I didn't do anything wrong, he was just trying to scare me. I mean, he said that I threatened him, which is total crap- I was careful not to say he was going to get his ass kicked or something of that nature. He just thinks I'm an idiot.
Old 12-01-2001, 01:03 AM   #23
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Its people like him that make me scared to buy things from people over the internet.

Old 12-01-2001, 01:15 AM   #24
Lovebuzz13

Quote:
Originally posted by 94_AcCoRd_EX
Its people like him that make me scared to buy things from people over the internet.

Yeah I know. I just had a bad experience. I bought something on ebay and I figured I was getting screwed because the guy wouldn't email me and it took him over 3 weeks to ship it out.
Old 12-01-2001, 09:30 AM   #25
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

yeayh, my carbon fiber hood took almost 3 months.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2001, 12:14 PM   #26
Lovebuzz13

Quote:
Originally posted by 4thGenlude
yeayh, my carbon fiber hood took almost 3 months.

Damn....:o
Old 12-01-2001, 02:16 PM   #27
Boosted3g

Lovebuzz13, I really appreciate your help. I think that if I keep showing the guy that he has people that are concerned and know whats going on that he will come clean and send it. If not I have a guy RiCeRaVer JoShE that will pick it up and send it to me. Ill keep you posted.
Old 12-01-2001, 09:42 PM   #28
Lovebuzz13

Quote:
Lovebuzz13, I really appreciate your help. I think that if I keep showing the guy that he has people that are concerned and know whats going on that he will come clean and send it. If not I have a guy RiCeRaVer JoShE that will pick it up and send it to me. Ill keep you posted.

No problem. Glad I could help. I agree- if he sees how many people are into this and what he's gonna have to deal with if he doesn't send it- I'll think he'll just give in. Let us know how it goes.
Old 12-01-2001, 10:01 PM   #29
DemonicAccord

I'll go put an angry weasel in his shorts when he's not looking after attaching a small note to the varmits neck that says, "Where's mah block?"
Old 12-02-2001, 12:55 AM   #30
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Are you absolutely sure that he actually had it in the first place, or could he have lied the whole time to get the money>

Old 12-02-2001, 01:30 AM   #31
Lovebuzz13

I wouldn't be surprised if he was just trying to get the money. I mean, he said that they couldn't ship it to him for some reason- if that's true why didn't he try to contact him about it. And he doesn't even say anything about it till people started emailing him and crap.