::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2003, 03:18 PM   #1
zm_dawg

the general public

My friend from the beginning....has put a name out for me to use but....i don't know.....is it right
"Nub's NarCARtics"
My nickname is nub,nubby,nublet.....because I was born with spindabifida...and the most common symptom is a clubbed foot. Well I was surgically repaired and am alive and living like everyone else....thank the lord....but my right calf is small so is my foot....good almost 2 sizes i'd say....lol...I have a great sense of humor and this is why I'm nub.....the dam thing just can't grow.
Now....is that name politically correct.....not that I wanna sponsor drugs....but it's catchy and edgey....what about a slogan i asked...
"So addictive.....you'll need to come back"
I was like whoa...this works...but how does the general public view this? I dont' need to go open up shop and have protestors outside my door.....but maybe i'd make the New York Times lol...
Gimme your thoughts....i'm very intrigued by it.
Old 02-13-2003, 03:23 PM   #2
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

dude that is a bit wacky.

anyway spina bifida ? what's wrong with your foot ? i was born with it too but i'm all normal.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 07:49 PM   #3
AzCivic

I would not take my car to a place called that. Just my opinion though.
AzCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 09:14 PM   #4
RU_Teg

i wouldn't name my shop that...sounds corny and it would probably cause some problems..like your opening up a front for selling drugs and making it really obviously for the cops...wats spina bifida?
Old 02-13-2003, 09:16 PM   #5
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

it has to do with the spine. it's either when one or more vertabrae are tossed toghether, or they are incomplete. very painfull

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 09:23 PM   #6
RU_Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
it has to do with the spine. it's either when one or more vertabrae are tossed toghether, or they are incomplete. very painfull

so if you have spina bifida wat happens to your body exactly?
Old 02-13-2003, 10:02 PM   #7
zm_dawg

well the name was a longshot lol.....that idea was like a month ago and he told me again today....that its the real deal lol....but yeah i had the same thoughts for the most part....just wanted to see the response for the most part.
As for spinabifida....my low-lower back it's like the skin doesn't completely cover it where your spinal cord bulges out and protrudes through. Most common symptom i believe is the club foot. My right foot was all curled up and had a cast on for numerous months.....I was in childrens hospital for quite a bit and was told I'd never walk...run..or urinate by myself...so i guess i beat the odds and in a sense live every day knowing it might not have been....no great regrets from then on in. There are different....differnet....kinds...or severnesses. My right foot like i said is 2 sizes smaller and my calf...well it's hopeless lol....there's not enough muscle to actually grow upon if i were to do weighttraining which i do...just nothin i can do for it....it's a twig....or like they say.....the foot's a nub lol
Tks guys.....just tryin to get the name and slogan prepared for when i need to put it on the forms.
Old 02-13-2003, 10:07 PM   #8
RU_Teg

oh aight...thanks for enlightening me as to what spina bifida actually is...I had never heard of it before...
Old 02-13-2003, 10:44 PM   #9
zm_dawg

Quote:
Originally posted by RU_Teg
oh aight...thanks for enlightening me as to what spina bifida actually is...I had never heard of it before...

No problem...yeah....i guess....it was pretty rough on my parents..but i guess i don't know i feel i beat the odds...played select soccer for years and all....take everything as it comes...
thats why i think.....why not start a business...i'm obviously interested....if i fail....well i'm sure i'll take somethin from the experience...i just want to try to venture....and try somethin new...just i'm a perfectionist to some point....like i want a good name good slogan...otherwise i feel....why start