::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Accord
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2002, 06:40 PM   #1
LiLVaL

soupin up the honda

I just got a new 2002 Honda Accord. I want to get 17'' tires and rims, and an alarm first. I was thinking about getting a body kit for my car but I don't know where to get it or who can install it for me. I also want some help on how to make my car go faster. If anyone can offer any help, please do. I don't know that much about all this but I am willing to learn. Thanks! Please email me at lilval02@hotmail.com Thanks again...Val
Old 08-12-2002, 11:24 PM   #2
ShEaNy

well how much money do u have to spend? that will determine alot.... if u want more horse...but not TONS..just get an intake,header,and exhaust system...that will give u roughly 15-30 horse roughly....do u ahve the V6 version?
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2002, 12:00 PM   #3
HondaChickk02

This is LiLVaL... I am also known as HondaChickk02! Anyway, I have a 4 cylinder, not a V6. My budget is pretty much unlimited. I am just going to save up for whatever I need, and then get it. I am just trying to get some tips on how to do all this. Thanks.
Old 08-13-2002, 01:13 PM   #4
azn_nite_ryder

first off welcome to the board and congrats on choosing a wise car.. LOL... ok ok .. im biased.. but what can you do... ne hooo... well it all depends on where you want to go first.. motor or appearance... unless of course you have UNLIMITED AMOUNTS OF money to blow in one shot then you can do both at the same time..... but really what kinda look do you want to achieve???