::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > Hybrid
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2001, 10:03 PM   #1
STDHatchback91

Autometer gauge installs on b16a

I have an autometer Oil temp gauge, an A/F gauge, and an EGT Gauge. Are these hard to install on a b16? Where do they wire to? I bought them for my last car (still currently until sold) and i never got the $ for a turbo kit so i never usd them, i'm not sure how to hook them up, any info would help. Thanks
-Deze-
Old 11-12-2001, 01:35 AM   #2
OneDopeTeg

Ive installed a boost gauge but that is it and that was easy you may wanna try the "how-to" forum if nobody here has done the install.
Old 11-12-2001, 03:06 AM   #3
BlazinCrx

Wiring the A/F is easy...it wires to power and then one wire splices into one of your o2 sensor wires...the EGT gauge is easy you just need to tap on the sensor somewhere on your header
Old 12-09-2001, 05:12 PM   #4
DRAG Boosted Si
The Grim Reaper

Re: Autometer gauge installs on b16a

Quote:
Originally posted by STDHatchback91
I have an autometer Oil temp gauge, an A/F gauge, and an EGT Gauge. Are these hard to install on a b16? Where do they wire to? I bought them for my last car (still currently until sold) and i never got the $ for a turbo kit so i never usd them, i'm not sure how to hook them up, any info would help. Thanks
-Deze-
those are pretty easy to install...i done all the electrical work on my car thanx for the helms manual it showed me where all the wiring plug-ins were...thats the easiest way....find the helms manual to your car and find out where those sensors are and splice them and connect them back and your all set::
DRAG Boosted Si is offline   Reply With Quote