::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-2003, 01:40 PM   #1
Civickid0to60

95 Civic EX vs. F-n-F wannabe Dodge Neon

Went up to Import Alley again last night before a movie. It was so nice out, and the roads are finally dry so a ton of cars were up there. So I'm driving along next to my friend who drives a GSR, and this kid in a white neon with a body kit wing and blue decals on the side comes flying by. So I take off after him, he slows down and I come up next to him....my phone rings and my friend driving the GSR says just to **** with him for a little bit. So, I take off and leave the Neon behind me. So I looped around to go back down the alley and so did the neon, he then began to honk his horn and flash his lights when he was behind me. So i figured hey, lets go. So, we again come to the end of the alley and turn around, now me and this guy are driving side by side, and wouldn't you know it the light turned red just as we were pulling up, and we were in front of other traffic.....BUT.....instead of stopping and racing off the line, the neon driver runs the red light! I was pissed. So, when it turned green I slammed on my gas and started weaving through traffic to get up to him, I finally did. We were going about 40 when he finally was giving me the three count. We both took off, and he started to pull on me, but then i realized that i had pressed on my pedal all the way, so i pressed down and felt my car jump, i steadily gained RPMs, and once my V-tec kicked in, I was even with him and pulling. The kid looked at me all weird when I looked in my rearview, as I pulled...im gonna say....2 car lengths ahead of him, and he turned off. It was a long race, we passed 2 more lights and were even driving outside of the alley. It was an intense one.
Old 03-16-2003, 05:40 PM   #2
ford50forlife
4th Gear

now THATS safe racing (oxymoron but still) thats so freaking dangerous WHY DO PEOPLE FEEL THE NEED TO RACE IN TRAFFIC?

lol when vtec kicked in. how the hell are you gonna race without the pedal down? thats the stupidiest sh*t i ever heard

2640lbs with full tank minus me w/ 302cid
check out the crustang and 88 cherokee @
www.cardomain.com/id/ford50forlife
ford50forlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 11:59 AM   #3
drdingo21

heh, im not gonna drill you into the ground, but ford50forlife is right, if your gonna street race then do it at least kinda smart. I street race, but when i do it, i make sure there are no other cars around and there are no cars that im gonna run up on.
drdingo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 12:24 PM   #4
HondaTypeJ

"So, when it turned green I slammed on my gas and started weaving through traffic..." That was your first mistake kid. You want to kill yourself AND someone else? Very stupid. I am sorry but people like you give the import scene a bad name...
Old 03-17-2003, 12:45 PM   #5
ShEaNy

.....nice kill i guess....mostly what ^^ these people said though...
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 04:47 PM   #6
Civickid0to60

i understand, but i wasnt cutting cars off and such. And ford50, it might not have been portrayed correctly, but the moment we started racing i was messing with him, so he took off before i did, thus thats why my gas wasn't down to the floor. But i understand what you guys are saying.
Old 03-18-2003, 10:53 AM   #7
HondaTypeJ

You dont have to be cutting off cars. Just the fact that there ARE CARS present is your mistake in the first place. Your a new driver so I am guessing your driving skills arent that skilled.