::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > High Performance > Turbo
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2001, 03:18 PM   #1
Boosted3g

Hp manifold.....ATTN TurboEF

How do you like your HP manifold. I am considering getting a manifold and im down to 2 choices, a JG or the HP. I originally was considering 3 but after seeing the Skunk2 manifold i thought that the runners were much smaller that the HP and the JG. I really want the Jg but cannot find it anywhere and im only relying on word of mouth about the HP. I just wanted a second opinion on its performance and quality. I plan on matching the manifold with the 3" downpipes that Art is making as i already have the head worked so I think that they will all work together nicly.
Old 09-25-2001, 11:23 PM   #2
TurboEF

People talk alot about having a sheet metal intake manifold and having a street car...too much lag they say...but this manifold is awesome. It comes with a high flow fuel rail. Fully polished Aluminum. I personally, my self, have sold like 4 manifolds in just 2 months. And then, I also have these manifolds on both the shops car and mine. Let me know. I will hook you up with one.

Jason
Old 09-26-2001, 05:41 PM   #3
Boosted3g

Is the manifold compatable with the STR competition rail that I am currently using or do I have to get another one to use with this manifold?
Old 09-26-2001, 05:44 PM   #4
TurboEF

It is compatible. I have a STR one, so I sold my HP rail.
Old 09-26-2001, 05:46 PM   #5
Boosted3g

Cool IM me at boosted3g and we can talk. I need one.
Old 09-27-2001, 12:24 PM   #6
MrCLoWnY

Hey TurboEF where in Cali u at?? what else can you get?? hook me up dawg. I need to rebuild my bottom end pretty bad.
Old 09-27-2001, 03:47 PM   #7
TurboEF

We are located in Northern Cali. Yuba city area. 45 minutes north of SAcramento.

Jason
Old 09-28-2001, 01:53 AM   #8
eastcoastdelsol

what kind of parts you get? im buying stuff left and right from improtparts.com, and frankly, im none to impressed with their shipping service... still waiting on my block guard-- been almost 2 1/2 weeks!
Old 09-28-2001, 11:16 PM   #9
TurboEF

I can get almost any brand. Let me know.

www.forcefedperformance.com

Jason

Turbo_EF@yahoo.com