User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2004, 11:12 PM   #1
1hotchic
1st Gear

Please Vote For Me Asap!

HI, IT'S ME!! I WAS HOPING YOU GUYS COULD HELP ME OUT BY VOTING FOR ME TO BE WEBGIRL!! MY ROUND HAS STARTED AGAINST ANOTHER MODEL AND I NEED YOUR VOTES TO MOVE TO THE NEXT ROUND!! I HAVE ATTACHED A LINK TO TAKE YOU THERE!! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!WEBGIRL CONTEST!!
Old 04-07-2004, 04:25 AM   #2
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Shouldn't this be in the "classifieds" section?
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
Old 04-07-2004, 06:36 AM   #3
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

ok, which one are you ? shana or flor ?

Old 04-07-2004, 06:43 AM   #4
Fatal070

i really dont think this post should have been made , this isn't about jack shit i think u only joined for votes... i might be wrong...
Old 04-07-2004, 07:57 AM   #5
MAXed Out
6th Gear

i dont care she'll get my vote
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
Old 04-07-2004, 09:57 AM   #6
Fatal070

lol maxed out needs a girlfriend.... haha
Old 04-07-2004, 03:27 PM   #7
C's 94 InTeGrA
4th Gear

i swear this is the same girl who was at clubsi.com doin the same stuff. Has the same avaiator and stuff like that and she was a model from Cali too. They got so irriated of her they banned her cause of the stupid stuff she did.. if its the same person..
Old 04-07-2004, 03:32 PM   #8
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Brings an all new meaning to the term "postwhore", doesn't it?

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Old 04-07-2004, 03:50 PM   #9
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED

Oh man that cracked me up

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
Old 04-07-2004, 04:05 PM   #10
1hotchic
1st Gear

haha, you guys are retarded!

I've been on this forum for a while already and have made a few friends here, but I guess you guys rather talk shit and take the focus off your lives for a minute. If you've bothered to investigate, you would know this. I have not been banned from other forums because I'm not a postwhore. I came here to learn more about my car and ask questions. I ask for a little support from this community and those who don't know me are quick to make assumptions and judge me. Please invetigate the situation before you talk shit. And for those of you who didn't care either way and voted for me, THANKS!
p.s. I'm Flor, heeheehee
Old 04-07-2004, 04:57 PM   #11
Digital

Quote:

best thing ive heard all week

Old 04-07-2004, 05:03 PM   #12
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Re: haha, you guys are retarded!

Quote:
Originally posted by 1hotchic
I've been on this forum for a while already and have made a few friends here, but I guess you guys rather talk shit and take the focus off your lives for a minute. If you've bothered to investigate, you would know this. I have not been banned from other forums because I'm not a postwhore. I came here to learn more about my car and ask questions. I ask for a little support from this community and those who don't know me are quick to make assumptions and judge me. Please invetigate the situation before you talk shit. And for those of you who didn't care either way and voted for me, THANKS!
p.s. I'm Flor, heeheehee

Its all in good fun. We don't care what you do on other forums anyway, just what you do here.

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
Old 04-07-2004, 05:03 PM   #13
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Re: haha, you guys are retarded!

Quote:
Originally posted by 1hotchic
I'm not a postwhore.

Just remove "post" from the beginning of that word.

Quote:
Please invetigate the situation before you talk shit.

No...it's more fun this way.

Edit: You came here to learn more about your car? Which car...the "Honda 99"? Wasn't aware Honda made a model called the 99. And I'm sure you've just made tons of friends over the course of your 35 posts. I still say this should be in the classifieds section since you're basically trying to sell yourself. Oh...and I actually did check it out...I voted for the other chick.

Last edited by GT40FIED : 04-07-2004 at 05:15 PM.
Old 04-07-2004, 05:35 PM   #14
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:

nope, there still needs to be someone to take me

Old 04-07-2004, 05:43 PM   #15
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

Old 04-07-2004, 06:45 PM   #16
GeneralDzur

Wow...I had no idea that you guys could see through an attractive shell and *still* make logical observations. I'm very impressed. No - really.

- Dzur

Old 04-07-2004, 06:46 PM   #17
Digital

Why is this thread still alive?

Old 04-07-2004, 08:02 PM   #18
thermal
Banning Machine

I voted...... now Flor, send me a naked picture!!!!!....lol

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
Old 04-07-2004, 08:23 PM   #19
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
fuck you!
just to keep this off the forum to save you from embarrassment, you're a fucken asshole and I hope that someday you'll learn to be a little nicer to people. I've made 35 posts, so fucken what!!! I made a mistake and put honda 99, so fucken what!!! Find someone else to make fun of. I thought everyone here was really nice and helped me out with some shit, that wasn't posted, it was through pm. But why do I have to explain this to you? You're nothing to no one!! Thanks for your support to a hstuner member!
p.s. GROW THE FUCK UP, YOU DON'T OWN THIS FORUM!

Now that wasn't a very nice PM, was it Flor? Thank you so much for "saving me the embarrassment" so I could simply post it here so people can see what a complete and utter bitch you are. You're right...I AM an asshole...the hours are good and there's no heavy lifting. I just don't appreciate people whoring themselves for whatever reason it is that you're doing it. Let people who visit that website vote...don't bring it here where hardly anyone knows who the fuck you are and beg for votes. Geez, it's like watching a crackwhore suck dicks for rock.

Old 04-07-2004, 08:24 PM   #20
Digital

somebody got their panties in an uproar

Old 04-07-2004, 08:27 PM   #21
VR4_Craver
Banned

Quote:
Now that wasn't a very nice PM, was it Flor? Thank you so much for "saving me the embarrassment" so I could simply post it here so people can see what a complete and utter bitch you are. You're right...I AM an asshole...the hours are good and there's no heavy lifting. I just don't appreciate people whoring themselves for whatever reason it is that you're doing it. Let people who visit that website vote...don't bring it here where hardly anyone knows who the fuck you are and beg for votes. Geez, it's like watching a crackwhore suck dicks for rock.

Quote:
Oh...and I actually did check it out...I voted for the other chick.

these two....MAN i was fucking rolling my damn floor laughing out so loud. My mom heard me and came down like what the fuck? GOD i was laughing like crazy

There is nothing better than letting gt tear into someone. LOL
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
Old 04-07-2004, 08:47 PM   #22
JDMFantasy2k

MMMMmmmm DAR?

wow i think you guys need to chill..... go on, light up a spliff and read what you guys are posting. i think everyone is making an ass out of themselves for no reason. Maybe she has somthing to learn from all of us, and vice versa, and maybe she did just want us to help her with her modeling. Wouldn't any of you want your fellow HSTuners to help you with your job, hobby, or anything else if at all possible? So let's try this..... if she participates as everyone else, asking car questions and contributing, then she is not a problem HOWEVER, if she is not actively participating in car discussions and only uses this site for multiple "Help me become a supermodel" things, well then i believe the appropriate action should be taken. So let's try to act like adults every one and flush this shit.
Old 04-07-2004, 08:57 PM   #23
juvenile

What I find interesting is that some of people that sucked up to her in her introduction post are now trashing here here.

Old 04-07-2004, 08:58 PM   #24
JDMFantasy2k

true enough, but i think it's getting a little out of hand. so lets all be friends and do what we should be doing.... have fun
Old 04-07-2004, 08:59 PM   #25
IALuder

wow you got a retarded ass! make a noise for me!

DOOOOOHHHHHHHIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE

sorry. i dont want to join a board to vote for something. plus im sure my vote really help sense your down 10%.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
Old 04-07-2004, 09:03 PM   #26
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by SFKing
wow you got a retarded ass! make a noise for me!

DOOOOOHHHHHHHIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE

sorry. i dont want to join a board to vote for something. plus im sure my vote really help sense your down 10%.

Quote:
SWEET JESUS.
BOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

thats on lucky truck!

hmmm...sound familiar to you?

Old 04-07-2004, 09:05 PM   #27
Digital

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile
What I find interesting is that some of people that sucked up to her in her introduction post are now trashing here here.

agreed - anyways, bros before hos

Old 04-07-2004, 09:06 PM   #28
1hotchic
1st Gear

IF I OFFENDED ANY ONE I'M SORRY!

I CAME TO THIS FORUM A WHILE AGO TO LEARN ABOUT MY CAR AND ASK QUESTIONS. I POST FOR PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR ME AND I GET ATTACKED BY PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY KNOW ME AND WHAT I DO AT THIS FORUM. I DID PM HIM TO KEEP IT OFF THE FORUM AND ME A LITTLE MATURE ABOUT IT. SO THANK YOU FOR SHOWING EVERYONE WHO WAS IMMATURE. I HAD A WARM WELCOME FROM PEOPLE HERE AND I LEARNED A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY CAR. I HAVE SENT A FEW PEOPLE OVER TO THIS FORUM SINCE EVERYONE HERE WAS SO NICE AND HELPFUL, NOT ANYMORE. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR FORUM AND I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN SEE HOW IMMATURE SOME PEOPLE REALLY ARE. BYE!
Old 04-07-2004, 09:15 PM   #29
juvenile

I'm not condoning their actions but it's not the best thing to start posting pics like you did off the bat for everyone to see. I might be wrong but the way it looks to me is that you were trying to get attention that way. It also attracted the wrong attention though, which ended up causing this.

Old 04-07-2004, 09:20 PM   #30
1hotchic
1st Gear

YOUR HOBBY IS YOUR CAR, SO YOU POST PICTURES OF IT. MY HOBBY AND LIFE IS MODELING, SO I POSTED PICTURES, WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE? I'M PROUD OF THE WORK THAT I HAVE ACCOMPLISHED IN A SMALL AMOUNT OF TIME. I THINK EVERYONE HERE CAN RELATE TO THAT. YOU GUYS ACTED LIKE I JUST JOINED THE GROUP AND FIRST THING I DID WAS ASK YOU GUYS TO VOTE. THAT'S NOT TRUE. I KNOW NOW NEVER TO ASK SUPPORT FROM THIS COMMUNITY EVER AGAIN.
Old 04-07-2004, 09:21 PM   #31
1hotchic
1st Gear

OH AND BY THE WAY FOR THOSE WHO I PROMISED PICS OF MY CAR, HERE IT IS. IT WAS TAKEN FROM A CAMERA PHONE SO THE PHOTO IS REALLY BAD.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture(1[1].jpg (21.6 KB, 61 views)
Old 04-07-2004, 10:03 PM   #32
pdiggitydogg

Alright Everyone thats freakin out just chill.
Now, granted, a webforum like the real world isnt free of its spats (this is nothing new here...we ALL know that)

Now GT, yes, that wasnt very nice...it was immature to post that publically. PM is designed to keep crap off the boards. Come on man...seriously.

Flor, you dont need to take things personally. It would have been mature of you not to even listen to bad comments and take the bait. I'm glad that you take heart to modeling and all that, and its good to finally see your ride on our car forum. "Water off a duck's back"...stick around and become a regular...you'll learn a lot of things (cars and member quirks included). Oh.......and please dont write in all caps

I dont wanna see anymore fighting. She asked a simple request...nothing different from many other people's requests for ratings on their car, music, or even requests for kingsofchaos stuff. Hopefully, like a mature bunch we can accept comments and not take them so personally (though...that wont happen)
Old 04-07-2004, 10:03 PM   #33
Digital

Ban? Somebody? Please?

Old 04-07-2004, 10:16 PM   #34
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Sorry Pdiggs...I gotta respectfully disagree. You can't come into a place where hardly anyone knows you and ask them to blindly do things for you, and then complain when they don't. She can bitch about our little community here not helping her...but you can't just come out of the box and ask people to vote for something when they don't know what they're voting for or against. She didn't say "check out me and this other girl and vote for your favorite". It was just "vote for me". IMO, her own arrogance became her undoing. It's all about respect...you treat others with respect and you get the same in return. You make inanely stupid requests and you get clowned on non-stop. Whether it's wrong or right...she made her bed and now she's gotta lie in it IMO. Do you remember a few weeks ago someone put up some ad for "work from home, make huge money" kinda crap and it got locked and erased toot sweet? I don't see how this is any different.

As for the PM...my apologies...but she was trying to come off as an innocent victim and then I get this PM entitled "fuck you!". So I reposted it here to simply show that she was full of shit...pure and simple. And immature to post it here? How about immature to send it period?

Old 04-07-2004, 10:25 PM   #35
pdiggitydogg

Yeah, I mentioned that it wasn immature of her to do that as well.

She was posting in the picture forum since january. Lots of people have posted on her 1 thread (though mostly theyre something like "wow youre hot", "I think I love you" etc)

Now, back when it was functional, hst uses a car voting thing itself. Brand new users are asking people to vote for their cars way before they establish any kind of relationship w/ the rest of us. I see this as no different.

This voting thing posted here is ALMOST a 2x post. The request was done first in the photo page. So....really it isnt even allowed (technically). So if it isnt allowed, this thread cant exist... Lets just forget the whole thing happened...
Old 04-07-2004, 10:42 PM   #36
IALuder

yes lets forget it. and close it in 5...4....3......2....1

pdigg close it now!

Old 04-07-2004, 10:45 PM   #37
pdiggitydogg

(not my forum....Not my problem! lol )

jp...but I really am not going to step on toes

(How about we just let it die on its own)
Old 04-07-2004, 10:47 PM   #38
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

I'm with SF...it's not even worth the strife...so whoever claims this forum should lock it up.

Old 04-07-2004, 10:58 PM   #39
IALuder

juv whats with the post about me? no offense j/w what i did to get you upset over nothing.

Old 04-08-2004, 06:24 AM   #40
juvenile

I wasn't particulalry upset at you. What shocked me is how some people, and I noticed you were one example, were sucking up to her in the pictures thread, started bashing her in this one. That kind of ticked me off.

Closed Thread