::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Others
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2003, 04:57 AM   #1
Darkstar

Pics of my car, and a little info

She's underconstruction, and rebuild right now. But here she is...
hey wait how do you post multiple pics...
until then i'll tell you my mods
hmm. well maybe no pic..i need to adjust the size now to not just size of pic. complications. hold on.http://www.hstuners.com/forums/newth...ead&forumid=13

Most people around the Spring and minor Houston.
Have pretty much learned to stay away from my car...
I have unfortunatly not gotten the pics of my latest race with a Z06, which i did win...but at a great cost. my car's engine air intake valve, was so caked up. that she broke her self clear apart. Well whatcha gonna do. so I went ahead and got the whole thing done...She now is bored 40 over stock, port and polish (you could almost see yourself), of course i stuck with J-spec parts. Everything is with either Honda or Mugen. Cam (Venom) expressly made for supercharging, turbocharging, or nitros app. So i also changed to forged pistons. Witch once i got her back, she was loping like a mo...that was awsome. Until i got about a mile down the road and noticed two things. 1 my speedometer, and odometer wern't working. 2 my heat gauge was at H! so right as i pulled over smoke and radiator fluid spued everywhere. man i was pissed. So now after a new radiator, thermostat, oil pump, fan relay and switch...she's running...I'll send more pics of underhood and nitros shots later. just wanted to get out there what i had. There are no, external mods except the removal of fog lights (working on new induction), and blue headlights. But I have every bolt-on known to man, and now internal mods to engine, +nitros. next I will work on 3 core Turbo and after that body kit. Let me know what you think, open to thoughts and sugestions, i'de like to think i'm a pretty cool guy.
Lata
Old 08-08-2003, 05:09 AM   #2
TeriyakiBroccoli
5th Gear

damn.. sounds like a build block.. still failed under load huh?

Well throw some pics up because the link isn't working for shit.. it just sends me to a reply box.

lets see the ride

everyone loves the turbizzim.
TeriyakiBroccoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2003, 11:40 AM   #3
GirlSolRacer

What shot are you spraying? What kind of nitrous setup are you using? Do you have the complete setup? Did you install it or did you have a shop install it for you? Sorry bout all the questions, just want to know.

You're from Houston? I'm in Lake Charles Louisiana and we go to Houston Raceway Park in Baytown all the time. Are you goint to NOPI over there? We'll be there August 30 & 31, and Saturday night we are going to be checking out Westheimer. Heard it's pretty cool over there.
Old 08-21-2003, 12:29 AM   #4
Darkstar

My shot was a 250 wet, and the install was done by me and My Race team (Garage Tuned Auto Works) were trying to open up our own shop. And yea i have the complete setup... It took one day to install, all lines are cleverly hidden. And the best part is that...The old left horn activates it, custom fab. and the old fog lights button is the activation switch.
Old 08-21-2003, 12:31 AM   #5
Darkstar

and for pics of my car try my web site, i just built it, still under semi construction...you must not type www will not work that way. has to be,
http://darkstar989.tripod.com
they are an awsome building site.