Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > Interior Modifications
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2002, 11:42 PM   #1
doownek
1st Gear

leather repair

i dunno if this is the correct forum for this question..... if its not please let me know <G>

anyway, i got a 90 accord EX 200K miles, and well the leather on the drivers seat is starting to suffer.... i was wondering what could be done to at least prevent further damage........... what i have, is the leather is pullying off on the side....its not to the "foam" but its too the "mesh" above the foam....... basically the leather part is comming off on a small corner.. i realy dunno what i can doo. i not looking for a "great" looking solution, i just dont want it to get worse................... any suggestions on how to fix would be greatly appreciated

doo
doownek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2002, 12:44 AM   #2
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

neopren seat covers, if they ever get dirty just trow them in the washer. also you can get any style you want

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2002, 12:47 AM   #3
azn_nite_ryder

should have posted in interior forum....

but you can get it re attached or re upholstered for just that seat only.. shouldnt cost you much.... and you'll have a new looking seat again...
Old 05-02-2002, 12:55 AM   #4
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by azn_nite_ryder

Moving to interior...

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2002, 12:01 AM   #5
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally posted by azn_nite_ryder

but you can get it re attached or re upholstered for just that seat only.. shouldnt cost you much.... and you'll have a new looking seat again...

Yeah man that's the way to go....seriously...that's what I'm getting done to the del sol seats...white with blue stripe....going to look hella tite.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2002, 12:16 AM   #6
azn_nite_ryder

actually just to give you an idea of how muc it should cost you.... i just got quoted today to get both my front seats and back bench wrapped in 2 tone ( white and blue) for $325CDN taxes and install included... and thats not even from my sponsors.... so you can just imagine how much it'll be for one seat......

and for those whoare wondering... the guys who quoted me this has done mostly for older automobile reupholstering but it has the same general thing.... very nice job on the cars that i have seen the work done... and hes been doing this for over 25 years.... really nice work...
Old 05-03-2002, 12:17 AM   #7
azn_nite_ryder

oops what i meant was he did upholstering for antique classic cars... ahhh that sounds better now... heheeh