::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Accord
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2002, 12:04 AM   #1
Junersun

exhaust system for 02 accord

aite guys... here's the condition... I'm not getting intake (warranty reasons) but I am getting a catback exhaust. I want it nice and deep (no bumble bee noise) but I don't want it SO loud that it gets annoying.

On the other hand.. I"m not getting an intake so little louder than what everyone with an intake has is ideal for me... any suggestions.. here's what I know so far

Greddy Evo
Apexi
DC sports

I'm trying to keep it on the budget too... 1000 is too much.. but again dual option on my exhaust so $400 is not reasonable either. thanks everyone
Old 05-01-2002, 12:05 AM   #2
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

I'd go with the EVO. They sound so nice and deep. Also, why would an intake void your warranty and not an exhuast? An intake didn't void my warranty.

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2002, 01:32 AM   #3
Junersun

well the only prob there is with intake is... if there is a problem within the cams and shit. if something happen to happen and t he intake broke down and caused engine break down... the likelyhood of exhauts doing that is muhc less. and most of the tiyme shops can't blame it on output of airflow.
Old 05-02-2002, 02:45 AM   #4
accordboy00

I'm planning on hooking up a GReddy EVO on my four-banger 6th gen, but it's gonna run me about $500+tax+install.
I know GReddy EVO is awesome, but are there any better priced exhausts w/ similar performance and sound? I really want the GReddy, but I haven't done any research on other ish.
Old 05-02-2002, 08:51 AM   #5
Junersun

yeah Greddy sounds awesome.. I know Apexi is nice too but it's a little louder than Greddy. Your lucky you don't have v6. v6 duel option exhuats from Greddy is gonna cost me Minimum of $1000 with massive hook up. you can also check out Tanabe or comptech. they are nice as well