.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: How often does your g/f get off??
My g/f died. I litteraly F'd her brains out. 7 43.75%
I make her snap crackle and pop. 4 25.00%
I get an A for effort. 0 0%
Screw you for posting this I cant get laid. 5 31.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-18-2002, 08:46 PM   #1
nonovurbizniz

How many guys can get there g/f off??

Like it says I'm just wondering how many guys in here can deliver the big O for all the ladies.

girls you can stay out of this one cuz if you can't your broken.
nonovurbizniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2002, 08:44 PM   #2
DomesticImport

LOL... hmmmmmm i guessing the reason for posting this is "are all the guys out there having the same trouble as me?" haha maby not either way im just F'in w/ ya

i have a few times b4 but ill tell you, i have only been w/ one girl ever (many many times) and well it aint easy ... now im not sure if it is just the way some girls are .... it happens easier for some than others?? i dont know.. im hopein so

she used to make me stop just before it happened too sometimes.. i dont konw what thats about either... im guessing she didnt want anyone to hear her
Old 11-19-2002, 08:54 PM   #3
mt.biker

i found it very easy on the only girl i've slept with. all but the first time we had sex she did the big O just about everytime after. I dont mean to make myself sound like some machine or something but its really not that hard. Just have to get in the right position and it happens on its own.

If your having troubles getting her to O try screwing her on the sink. Your standing shes sitting. If you can't get her there your both hopeless
Old 11-20-2002, 08:43 AM   #4
incubus86

Its easy...like taking candy from a baby.
Old 11-22-2002, 03:01 PM   #5
SofaKingSmooth

I found out at the age of 15 that you can get a girl off my just kissing and touching her... you dont even need to touch any place where her panties and bra are.....
Old 11-23-2002, 07:34 PM   #6
veX

It's really not up to the guy, a lot of it is up to the girl. It doesn't matter how long your is, you just gotta get your sh!t to hook up to her clit.

There's a huge number of girls who don't get off to sex. Not because of the man, just because they don't have like HUGE clits that rub up against stuff.

There are other ways to get a girl off too. There are a lot of girls who prefer to have you go down on them rather than having sex. But that's only if you know how to go down... and I know how to do it well.
Old 11-23-2002, 08:18 PM   #7
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

I'll let my gf take care of this one when she's around...

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2002, 09:30 PM   #8
SofaKingSmooth

all you have to do is know how to touch them the right way... that is all you need.
Old 11-26-2002, 09:44 AM   #9
cutiepy701

Well, being a female....It really depends more on the female. There are some women who don't have an orgasm till there like 30 years old (god bless those poor souls) Surprisingly it is hard for alot of females to O. I guess Im one of the lucky ones that O's at least 90% of the time, but It does depend somewhat on the guys. I guess you just gotta know how to work your sh!t men.
Old 11-26-2002, 11:09 AM   #10
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by cutiepy701
I guess Im one of the lucky ones that O's at least 90% of the time, but It does depend somewhat on the guys. I guess you just gotta know how to work your sh!t men.

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2002, 01:22 PM   #11
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by SofaKingSmooth
all you have to do is know how to touch them the right way... that is all you need.
Old 11-27-2002, 07:35 AM   #12
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

I had to go with Snap, krackel, and pop.. Because my wife is still alive..

Its not a problem for me to please her at all.. I can get her off well over 90% of the time, she usually goes twice to my once..

It just depends on the girl.. Though, the guy has a lot to do with it. When there are really strong feelings between the 2 of you it usually makes it a lot easier to achieve the O. Well thats what I have experienced most of the time anyway.
Old 11-27-2002, 03:10 PM   #13
Novtec1

my wife should be spiderwoman ...cause she crawls up walls when i handle buisness!!!!!