::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2004, 02:43 AM   #1
CD5Passion

at least I tried(kinda long)

ok me and my two close friends went out to applebee's to eat and just hang (flirt with a hot waitress)
we left and decided hey lets go check out the races out at Gandy Bridge, well to our dismay they weren't tonight but tomorow night. But we had fun nonetheless. On the way over the first time I had this Contour SVT and a Grand Am GTP (??) fuckign with me so I said hey I'm in a good mood I downshifted into 2nd gear and shifted into 3rd as I came near to redlining and flew by the GTP at 70 or 80 mph. Of course I hear his engine just fly, a few seconds before he goes barreling past me. I had a good time I drove up next to him after I shut it down and gave him the thumbs up. AS we got off the bridge I came to a light and watched as a late 80's civic lil pos looking thing pass me going the other direction course I the two guys stared at me as they passed, I thought nothign of it. Me and my friends who were in my car aswell went and bought some fireworks and 30 minutes later went to leave tampa back over the Gandy. me and my friends are havinga grand time I'm trying to keep them from lighting up the roman candles inside of my car, threatening them this and that. AS I turn my attention to these hyperbrights flying up from behind. I think ok some fun time then I see the same old hatchback from before pass by me with both the guys staring at me. Ok well I decide hell we are on a one way bridge nothing can be of harm. I pull next to him look over, nod and wave before downshifting into 2nd gear and tearing ahead. of course I burst into laughter as the civic downshifts and goes flying past me (mind you it sounds horrible)...he;s at least 3 carlengths ahead as he shuts it down and I pull next to him. I lean out the window and ask what he's got. He replies LS, ok so he has a LS whast that 140hp? and eve less torque course its in a lightweight care which looked pretty gutted. The he comes back "Oh and I sprayed so that's y i flew by you" lol I laughed and gave him the thumbs up then he asked if I wanted to go again without spraying, sure why the hell not. WE line up going about 50mph and we both downshifted into 2nd gear, this time we stayed neck to neck, engines blaring, he shifts into 3rd and begins to pull ahead but barely, then I shifted into 3rd a few seconds after, but he continued to gain until we hit about 90 or 100mph my bumper was at his doors. I shook my head in complete amusement as we shut it down, I pulled next to him we both gave our waves thumbs up, and I said "peace". Overall it was a fun but I kinda wish I could find him again becasue I think I could take him if I didnt have the subs in the back and my 2 friends with me. Course his car weighs what?..like 1300 at most? gutted too.
Well end of story me and my friends went to the beach and were lighting off my fireworks until the cops came and confisicated our shit, luckily the cop was really cool about it and didnt give us tickets. and luckily I hid 3/4 of the fireworks in the grass 5 feet away from us
Old 07-03-2004, 11:44 AM   #2
JDMFantasy2k

nice man, those kind of nights are always fun.
Old 07-03-2004, 05:08 PM   #3
CD5Passion

you know it man