::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Civic/Del Sol
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-2002, 02:37 AM   #41
slowEJ6

^ yup.

Spoon Sports integras run BIG wings in some of their races. nuff said about that topic.
slowEJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2002, 06:15 PM   #42
firstgeardude

lowering is a good way to go. it'll make your ride even sweeter
the decal could be decent... some look decent...
the wing.. well thats sumthin else.....
Old 10-28-2002, 07:08 PM   #43
bx_integra

I dont kno bout the wing but as for the decal....if it isn't like crazy ass decals then i guess its cool...but definitely lower the ryde...
Old 11-18-2002, 08:29 AM   #44
Almighty-Si

What's all this talk about getting a body kit and wings and then saying the only other mod you're looking to make to the engine is a header? I say if you're going to put all that crap on your car to make you look fast you better be fast. Drop it get yourself some rims clear the headlights, and as someone else suggested get some 99 tails and if you want a body kit, get the factory lip kit for your car with a 99 Si wing. I think that would look best.

When I got my Civic I wanted a little more on the outside so I had the dealer throw on a rear lip and a factory wing, then I got myself some JDM mirrors, tint, drop and threw on my old 17's (new ones on the way) and now it's done. The only other thing I really want to do is take the damn yellow reflectors out of my headlights but that's it for the outside. I know it really doesn't sounds like much but I must have done something right cause I get at least 2 complements a day on my car.