User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2005, 09:39 PM   #1
IALuder

260WHP on N/A

My set up as of 12/03/05:

Car: 1990 Accord 4 door Lx

Engine Block: '93 H22a "bored and stroked" to 2.44ltrs of displacement built by Collective Racing. Custom 98mm Crank, 89mm Darton sleeves, Crower Pro-billet rods, 12/1 compression 89mm JE pistons, Prodrive oil pump, ATR crank pulley, manual timing belt tensioner conversion, ARP main studs.

Cylinder head: Portwork by Collective Racing, Web Cams camshafts (89/267), Web Cams springs and Titainium retainers, ITR LMAs, 50mm TWM ITBs, Hondata intake manifold gasket, RC engineering 440cc Fuel injectors, STR cam seal, STR cam gears, RMF 4-1 header, ARP head studs, Cometic head gasket.

Transmission: T2T4, prodrive 4.7 FD, carbon synchros

Misc: NGK wires, NepTune engine management, 2 1/2" crunch bent exaust

I did a cylinder leakage test on 12/02/05 which was 3% across the board. Compression test was 240Psi +/- 5psi across the board. This engine to date has (still, due to lack of driving recently) 56K miles on it.

I am posting in lieu of recent "controversy" over mods done to my car. I have remained silent about recent events as to let the figures and the actions of individuals involved speak for themselves.

Today at Locash Racing, Joe tested (bolt on only) my new version of a RMF header built for my car. I will only be comparing this new header to the previous RMF header.

This header looks very similiar to the EG race header that Randy has pictured at IPH, however it is fitted to my car. Seat of the pants felt absolutely KILLER!

Randy and I drove the car to Locash racing for a PRELIMINARY TEST. NO FUEL TUNING WAS DONE. The header made more peak HP and peak TQ than his last design. The intake temps were controlled by Joe and he tried to keep them as close to the previous testing temps as possible. I believe todays intake temps were slightly higher than before. Also, the A/F was really rich.

This header peaked out at 260hp and 201tq (open header). The header is not 100% finished and this test was only to serve as "data gathering" for Randy. A few changes are to be made and at that point the header will then be tuned with a full exaust.

NOTE THIS NOT MY CAR<> I TOOK IT OFF PO.com.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 09:49 PM   #2
AzCivic

i can tell you from first hand experience, that yes his car is fast. and everytime I go over to his shop money that I didn't know I had starts screaming to jump out of my pocket and into his.
AzCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 09:57 PM   #3
IALuder

its a fucking nice car.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote