::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Integra
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2002, 11:42 PM   #1
tightteg52

Dreams......

Well it looks like dreams can come true i just recieved and e-mail taht all the parts for my auto-5 speed swap are gonna run me 1100 bucks which if it is EVERYTHINGi dont think thats to shabby now i gotta get a hold of this place that the perso nwhos selling me that parts knows of for a install estimate.it looks like in about 3 months i will have a5 speed in tegra nd start saving up for a gsr swap.
Old 02-16-2002, 02:25 AM   #2
SexyTeg

good stuff
Old 02-16-2002, 03:20 PM   #3
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

I hope everything goes down as you plan! Good luck!
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2002, 05:19 PM   #4
SWIFT

did i hear a gsr swap??? wahooooo!
Old 02-17-2002, 04:34 PM   #5
tightteg52

Quote:
Originally posted by SWIFT
did i hear a gsr swap??? wahooooo!
ok here are my plans for my car and these are NON negotiable.

!:Fix loud exhaust

2:5 speed swap

3:tint

4:silver rims

5:paint car s2k silver

6:gsr swap

7: low compression pistons

8:rods

9:drag gen 3 turbo kite

10: misc turbo stuff (boost controller bov etc.) (all depends on what comeswith when i purchase turbo)

11:sound system

12: 100 shot of nitrous

13:racing seats/ harnesses

14: full custom interior

15:be happy spanking every one while boosting a turbo on built bottom end to 15 psi at track with 100 shot of nitrous and blazing a kick ass sound system on the street!!!!!!
Old 02-17-2002, 06:23 PM   #6
TruHeel142

Quote:
Originally posted by tightteg52

ok here are my plans for my car and these are NON negotiable.

!:Fix loud exhaust

2:5 speed swap

3:tint

4:silver rims

5:paint car s2k silver

6:gsr swap

7: low compression pistons

8:rods

9:drag gen 3 turbo kite

10: misc turbo stuff (boost controller bov etc.) (all depends on what comeswith when i purchase turbo)

11:sound system

12: 100 shot of nitrous

13:racing seats/ harnesses

14: full custom interior

15:be happy spanking every one while boosting a turbo on built bottom end to 15 psi at track with 100 shot of nitrous and blazing a kick ass sound system on the street!!!!!!

I ask again, what bank are u gonna rob to get that kinda cash??? Cause I wanna be in on that!!! Thats like $20 or $30 grand for all that sh*t
Old 02-17-2002, 07:24 PM   #7
OneDopeTeg

Quote:
Originally posted by TruHeel142

jfwy, but

I ask again, what bank are u gonna rob to get that kinda cash??? Cause I wanna be in on that!!! Thats like $20 or $30 grand for all that sh*t

Well the title of this post is...."dreams"
Old 02-18-2002, 10:05 AM   #8
tightteg52

according to my calculations aroun 21 grand whcich imho aint to bad considering what i get out of it. And there is NO room for criticisim in this post dreams my @ss the dream was a 5-speed swap and if that can be done then i can do any mother fuc k ing thing to my car. and for the ignorant its called a BUILD UP not a slap it all on at once 20 grand big crapola thingy!!!!! so in the period of 2-3 years my car will be complete or nearing its final stages. so fu ck the haters.
Old 02-18-2002, 11:00 AM   #9
tightteg52

Quote:

oh and i ask again why be a pilot when osma gonna rock your world stfu.
Old 02-18-2002, 11:02 AM   #10
tightteg52

Quote:
Originally posted by OneDopeTeg

Well the title of this post is...."dreams"

dreams haha funny the title is cause the 5 speed swap was the dream so stfu

Old 02-18-2002, 11:20 AM   #11
TruHeel142

Quote:

when i make captain i'll probably have 7 s2000's, one for every day of the week.
Old 02-18-2002, 11:25 AM   #12
TruHeel142

Quote:

If he got on my plane, I'd introduce him to sky-diving, w/o a damn parachute. And I'd shoot his azz 1000 times before i threw him off my damn plane. So let that a-hole get on and we'll see what happens to him.
Old 02-18-2002, 11:44 AM   #13
tightteg52

Quote:

If he got on my plane, I'd introduce him to sky-diving, w/o a damn parachute. And I'd shoot his azz 1000 times before i threw him off my damn plane. So let that a-hole get on and we'll see what happens to him.

ok now come back to reality why oh why would they let a pilot have a gun??? hmmm so he can go postal and kill ppl right?? hmm i think not try again.
Old 02-18-2002, 12:36 PM   #14
TruHeel142

Quote:

ok now come back to reality why oh why would they let a pilot have a gun??? hmmm so he can go postal and kill ppl right?? hmm i think not try again.

Actually, they are very close to allowing pilots to keep a gun in the cockpit, so stop thinkin u kno everything buddy.
Old 02-18-2002, 06:38 PM   #15
OneDopeTeg

lmao....this post is tooooo funny....now its about osama getting on a plane, then skydiving without a parachute after being shot by a gun wielding pilot who owns 7 s2000's...one for every day of the week....does that about sum it up
Old 02-18-2002, 10:49 PM   #16
tightteg52

Quote:
Originally posted by OneDopeTeg
lmao....this post is tooooo funny....now its about osama getting on a plane, then skydiving without a parachute after being shot by a gun wielding pilot who owns 7 s2000's...one for every day of the week....does that about sum it up

yeah i think i read it.

tt52: who has had a long day and is tired of dealing with kids a work and home!
Old 02-18-2002, 10:51 PM   #17
tightteg52

Quote:

Actually, they are very close to allowing pilots to keep a gun in the cockpit, so stop thinkin u kno everything buddy.

no i dont think that but i do know at least ONE pilot will go bonkers are be osma recruited and they will say bye bye to that theres just to much that could happen it might happen and then me a flier of 14 years will not fly cause of pure stupidity of our airlines.
Old 02-19-2002, 02:43 PM   #18
TruHeel142

Quote:

no i dont think that but i do know at least ONE pilot will go bonkers are be osma recruited and they will say bye bye to that theres just to much that could happen it might happen and then me a flier of 14 years will not fly cause of pure stupidity of our airlines.

Ok, gotcha, jfwy as usual
Old 02-19-2002, 03:29 PM   #19
tightteg52

Quote:

Ok, gotcha, jfwy as usual

your and @ss man you know that. but think about it you know someone will fuc k it up. but on a lighter note your moldings look good as to your mirrors but i think they did them a litle to bright for my tastes. but oh well props your car is looking good man
Old 02-19-2002, 08:27 PM   #20
TruHeel142

Quote:

your and @ss man you know that. but think about it you know someone will fuc k it up. but on a lighter note your moldings look good as to your mirrors but i think they did them a litle to bright for my tastes. but oh well props your car is looking good man

they put on a clear coat at the end, i guess thats why, but it'll fade off in a few weeks. Or, I guess a new paintjob on an old one looks different but I like it anywayz