::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Integra
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2002, 11:10 PM   #1
OneDopeTeg

more pics of car

Those are pics of what my car looks like right now if you look closely you can see where the center bar of the grill opening was before I cut it off a lil bondo and some paint and she will be A-OK
Old 02-02-2002, 11:32 PM   #2
tightteg52

OK AS MODERATOR OF THIS FORUM I HEREBY FORBID ANY AND ALL INTEGRA PICTURES UNTIL I FIGURE OUT MY CAR DEAL!!!!! lol jfwy i think your car is hella tight man!!!! keep it up!!!
Old 02-03-2002, 12:06 AM   #3
slowEJ6

looks very dope
is it just me or are the sides and rear a different white from the rest of the car?
slowEJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2002, 12:27 AM   #4
OneDopeTeg

Quote:
Originally posted by hybrid3do0rcx
looks very dope
is it just me or are the sides and rear a different white from the rest of the car?

haha....its just you....the lighting is playin tricks....if it doesnt match in person its a negligable difference....the only way to get it to match %100 without a doubt is to repaint the entire car....which BTW is gunna happen soon enough
Old 02-03-2002, 12:31 AM   #5
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

That thing looks great, keep up the good work. What color are you planning on painting it?

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2002, 12:35 AM   #6
OneDopeTeg

Quote:
Originally posted by 94_AcCoRd_EX
What color are you planning on painting it?

Thanks and I plan on keeping it white but shaving the side moulding and maybe going with a pearl overlay....not sure yet....just know I LOVE white....and championship white wouldnt match the rims otherwise that would be my choice.
Old 02-03-2002, 12:38 AM   #7
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by OneDopeTeg

Thanks and I plan on keeping it white but shaving the side moulding and maybe going with a pearl overlay....not sure yet....just know I LOVE white....and championship white wouldnt match the rims otherwise that would be my choice.

Sounds good. A new paint job will make your car look even nicer Taking the moldings off should make it that much better.

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2002, 12:39 AM   #8
Maxvla

nice... ive always liked the integra's front facia

car would look awesome with tail clears if your into that kinda thing.

why not stay white?
Old 02-03-2002, 12:57 AM   #9
OneDopeTeg

I have been kinda torn because Ive got an 01 spec B18C5 but my car is an RS the bottom rung of the teg ladder and it shows because of the side mouldings, black side mirrors and lack of a sunroof....now my dilema comes because I know it would look better if the side mouldings were shaved but at the same time I like for people to think its just an RS....the other thing is that I really want an ITR spoiler damn....sleeper or make it look badass? That is the question
Old 02-03-2002, 01:01 AM   #10
tightteg52

Quote:
I have been kinda torn because Ive got an 01 spec B18C5 but my car is an RS the bottom rung of the teg ladder and it shows because of the side mouldings, black side mirrors and lack of a sunroof....now my dilema comes because I know it would look better if the side mouldings were shaved but at the same time I like for people to think its just an RS....the other thing is that I really want an ITR spoiler damn....sleeper or make it look badass? That is the question

well now a days the ultimate sleeper is a car that looks nice cause people expect sleepers no one expects sweet lookin cars to be fast at the same time so i say go ahead and make her look sweet to!!! OR give me the cash you were gonna use to make it look better so i can figure out my sh!t
Old 02-03-2002, 01:04 AM   #11
Maxvla

my friend is building a sleeper VW Golf GTi (98 i think)
all his previous cars were basically all show, "get a horse to pull it" go. I've been on him to stay away from exterior mods so he can kill some big birds and watch the looks on their faces when he smokes them. Its always hard to avoid some cool lights or a wing here or grill there.... but i think ive convinced him its going to be worth it.
Old 02-03-2002, 01:06 AM   #12
OneDopeTeg

Quote:
Originally posted by tightteg52

well now a days the ultimate sleeper is a car that looks nice cause people expect sleepers no one expects sweet lookin cars to be fast at the same time so i say go ahead and make her look sweet to!!! OR give me the cash you were gonna use to make it look better so i can figure out my sh!t

Dude....nobody has a badass car in a day....start saving and spend your money carefully on the things you know will be good for your ultimate goal whether it be show or go....my car is almost 2 years in the making and it still has a LONG ways to go. I think your right though....funk it....Im gunna make my car look sweet!! Thanks for the advice you really hadta twist my arm.
Old 02-06-2002, 12:33 AM   #13
pReLuDe-gUrL

eric, yer front bumper is bootay... put the dope one back on!!!! Seriously though... yer other bumper was sweeeeeeet!
Old 02-06-2002, 03:51 PM   #14
TruHeel142

Quote:

Dude....nobody has a badass car in a day....start saving and spend your money carefully on the things you know will be good for your ultimate goal whether it be show or go....my car is almost 2 years in the making and it still has a LONG ways to go. I think your right though....funk it....Im gunna make my car look sweet!! Thanks for the advice you really hadta twist my arm.

ITR wings look sweet on 97 Integra rs'....trust me

Dope, ur car looks sweet, damn.....thats basically what I picture my car looking like in a year or so.....anyone want to donate some white 17" Konig Traffik's to me???? PLEASE
Old 02-06-2002, 10:30 PM   #15
FeelMyRide

First..
I LOVE this lip soooo much better than the old one. The old one looks like the ones that are on almost every damned Civic I see.
Second..
I say shave the molding, leave the mirrors and DO NOT clear out the back lights! Integras have hot taillights, but if you decide to, give them to me I wanna get my hands on some
Third..
I love your car
Old 02-06-2002, 10:34 PM   #16
OneDopeTeg

Quote:
Originally posted by FeelMyRide
First..
I LOVE this lip soooo much better than the old one. The old one looks like the ones that are on almost every damned Civic I see.
Second..
I say shave the molding, leave the mirrors and DO NOT clear out the back lights! Integras have hot taillights, but if you decide to, give them to me I wanna get my hands on some
Third..
I love your car

Haha...thank you sooo sooo very much for the nice words
Old 02-07-2002, 01:04 AM   #17
pReLuDe-gUrL

haha, i dont think he will be clearing out the tail lights any time soon (am i right eric?), i paid good money to up grade those things from the fugly 97 ones!!!
Old 02-07-2002, 09:08 AM   #18
tightteg52

hey one quick question is that your lex in the first pic?
Old 02-07-2002, 06:18 PM   #19
OneDopeTeg

Quote:
Originally posted by tightteg52
hey one quick question is that your lex in the first pic?

hell yeah....im a baller! j/k it my moms!
Old 02-07-2002, 06:19 PM   #20
OneDopeTeg

Quote:
Originally posted by pReLuDe-gUrL
haha, i dont think he will be clearing out the tail lights any time soon (am i right eric?), i paid good money to up grade those things from the fugly 97 ones!!!

haha....yeah....no clears....sorry....i love my tail lights!
Old 02-07-2002, 08:26 PM   #21
tightteg52

ok pretty soone me truheel and badcar will be posting pics up as soon as i fix my sacanner!
Old 02-07-2002, 08:47 PM   #22
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Very nice ride!

If you go with a pearl paint job.. What will become of the rims?!
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2002, 08:57 PM   #23
Incubus

Sweet ride!!! White Tegs look dope! I saw a white teg with a faint, very subtle purple irridescence in the white paint.....it looked SO sweet!!! If I repainted my car, I'd do it like that.

Nice front lip, I'd go for Type R spoiler, unless you really want the sleeper look, which is very cool also........damn, if you really wanted to you could actually make your ride look like a real Type R since you don't have the moonroof....you got the engine, you just need the lug conversion! Those aren't really worth the money though, IMO.

Anyway, sweet ride! Wanna race!? lol