User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-2005, 04:22 PM   #1
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

What the fuck is so bad in Mexico?

http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/index.p...b1_mexicanpoll

Seriously...what the fuck could possibly be so bad there that 40 fucking percent of them that were polled want to move here? What's worse is that half of those polled said they would contemplate doing it illegally. Perhaps if they spent half the effort they spend on devising ways to come here illegally on improving their country things would be different. So is Mexico really that bad or are all of these people just a bunch of whiney pussies? If 40% of Mexico up and moves here, I'm going to Europe.

Note: Before anyone bitches, yes, I realize many of these people are poor (although the report states that many of these people are well educated and from middle class urban communities). But I don't fucking care. There's a lot of poor people here and I don't see anyone tripping over themselves trying to defend their civil rights (although that's a bit of a moot point since illegals aren't citizens and therefore shouldn't be granted any of the civil rights provided by OUR constitution) or shouting that they need to be given jobs and/or preferential treatment. Here's an idea...move south, not north. I hear Caracas is lovely this time of year. And you can't beat Bogota. Both have decent economies and you already speak the language. That...or come here legally. Haha. Just kidding. That won't happen.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 05:50 PM   #2
IALuder

i agree.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 06:39 PM   #3
CD5Passion

I was watching my 5 hours of southpark the other night because i have no life. recently they've been having a commerical about crackin down on drunk driving for the labor day weekend...well then a commerical came on for drunk driving...first off they have been getting on my nerves as it is...but this one was different. entirely spanish..not one lick of english was spoken in this commercial for it pissed me off. i could've sworn i was watching an entirely english channel.
one of our news stations now has a new program entirely in spanish...WTF
they are taking over....I'm moving to japan the first chance i get
Old 08-22-2005, 09:11 PM   #4
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Well...I'm not even really talking about Mexican people being here. If they take the time to do it legally and understand that they're in a different country with different customs, a different language, different laws, etc., hey...more power to them (although 40% of the population would be a bit much). I'm just wondering what the fuck is so bad that they're ready to jump ship and come here even if it means penalties (which are really just a slap on the wrist and a "don't do it again"). I guess I'm also a bit pissed at all of these apologists who break their own necks defending the constitutional rights of a bunch of people who don't care enough about the constitution to become citizens. I'm sick of people treating this country like a bank that's just too damn easy to rob. A few weeks ago some illegal immigrants in either AZ or NM (I can't remember) sued a group similar to the minutemen because somehow or another these guys roughed them up or something of the sort and won. Their reward was the ranch these guys used to train (worth around $200K). How the fuck does this shit happen? So our way of penalizing them for coming here illegally is to award them what is essentially a king's ransom in Mexico (if they even got deported...which is unlikely)? You know a good way all of this could have been avoided? Had they not been crossing over here illegally in the fucking first place. If I held up a bank and the cops shot me, I wouldn't turn around and sue the police department. They were injured in the commission of a crime...period. Maybe I just hate thieves. Either way, I'm just amazed so many people are willing to sit back while their country gets raped. The news talks about terrorism nightly. I can't think of anything more terrifying than knowing that there are millions of criminals in my country that my government hasn't the slightest intent of removing.

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Old 08-22-2005, 10:01 PM   #5
AzCivic

i think we should build a great wall of america, seriously.
AzCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 09:19 AM   #6
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

I dunno... I wouldn't mind going to Mexico to get away from some of the asshats that live around here.

Its the water! Thats all it could be. I plan on taking the money out of my 401K one of these days and buying a mansion in Mexico, a pet donkey, and a ass load of beer!

While we are at it...

Why doesn't the US just buy up Mexico? I me Fvck.. $35 and some fresh water and we could own the whole fvckin' coutry. Then they wouldn't have to sneak to the US, because they would already be part of the US. Think about the millions of dollars we would save on border patrol and security.

I vote YES, Mexico for our 51 state.

Last edited by Racing Rice : 08-23-2005 at 09:26 AM.
Racing Rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 10:39 AM   #7
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Do we have to? We've already got Puerto Rico...isn't that enough? Besides, Mexicans have immunity to the water. It's like a cruel, cruel joke.

Old 08-23-2005, 12:42 PM   #8
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Hell why not... It would just put us one step closer to ruling the world.

Besides, then they would have more people to draft that didn't want to go.
Old 08-23-2005, 01:06 PM   #9
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Racing Rice
Besides, then they would have more people to draft that didn't want to go.

Haha...the way those people avoid arrest is a thing of myth. No chance in hell we're getting ahold of anyone who doesn't wanna be found.

Old 08-23-2005, 02:56 PM   #10
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Just remember though... If you find one, you've found about 10 or 15, so it works out alright.
Old 08-28-2005, 02:12 AM   #11
MissJDM

I was just thinking about this on my flight to Honk Kong weeks ago. Everywhere I go in the states, I always see spanish transalations under everything, everywhere - bank, hospital, mall entrance, diners, even freakin' Walmart. For the first time in yeeeears, I did not see Spanish transalations under the dinner trays on the airplane, at the airport, at the bank, or even on the back on a wafer wrapper. Man, it felt so fxckin' good.

It's silly to notice it, but I have some harsh feelings about those illegal mexicans too. If anyone wonders, my parents did come here illegally and ARE U.S citizens now and I'm damn proud of it.

you say it best when you say nothing at all
MissJDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 09:34 AM   #12
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Yeah, I've been noticing the same damn thing.. Everything is dual translation.. WTF! This was America... Land of the free, home of the English speaking mother fvckers!

I'm not racist at all. However, IMO, if you come to the US you should be required to learn how to speak English.
Old 08-29-2005, 09:41 AM   #13
Mischief

Everything has a french translation under it up here

http://mensalmanac.com
Mischief is offline   Reply With Quote