.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Fast and Furious Females
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2003, 10:22 PM   #41
GirlRacer

No, she doesn't know them, & U bring up a very good point.
Old 03-24-2003, 11:01 AM   #42
SolPol

What's the deal here on this thread? People can do whatever the hell the want as far as I'm concerned. It shouldn't matter what Mom or anyone else thinks. If you wanna have guys sleep in your bed than it's your decision and theirs. If these guys have GFs, it is their choice, not yours.

People worry too much about what others think.

For real
Old 03-24-2003, 04:31 PM   #43
imports_only98

the only time ive ever had guy friends stay over is when theyve been drinking or theyre too tired to drive. its a safety thing you know...i dont have em layin up in my bed tho..lol. i love my guy friends but hey...thats my bed! i just think it would harbor some wacky confusing feelings.

and just a side note here....i dont understand why it is so common for girls who are into cars and what not, to hate other girls. i see this way too much!!! its annoying. its like the girls who are into cars complain about the ones who arent and say that theyre petty and all prissy which may be the case, but when a cool girl thats into what theyre into comes around...they dont even give em a chance cuz "theyre girls." what the hell is that???

i do have more guy friends then girls friends but i certainly dont rule out a potentially cool person just bc shes a girl. does anyone else see this??? its effin retarded!
Old 03-24-2003, 04:41 PM   #44
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

you know that expression, "if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all"...well, I'm keeping my mouth shut..........

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2003, 04:51 PM   #45
zm_dawg

crazy wacked out shit lol....what kinda crazy guy friends are we dealing with....everyone knows the other ones going to "her" house to spend the night and "cuddle" this is just way to wierd. I picture 8 gross hicks sleepin with their daughters and sisters in the one room trailer. I can't see how you can hang out with all guys assumingly cause you "hate girls" and do the same thing nightly. drew tonight....sorry drew maybe tomarow billys' cuddle time? crazy...i dont think you can say noone has ever misinterpreted and made an advance and caused some confusion or wierdness between the group of guys and yourself.
sorry i mean whatever your just someone on the boards, but i can't say i'd ever think about about something like this or involve myself with yourself or this group of sharing men....one because of this cuddling practice and the fact that you think your the shit and need all this attention and hate girls...prolly the ones that are a lot cuter than yourself the most and that drew or billy would rather cuddle with....i'm out....not out to attack anyone but i feel dirty reading this
Old 03-24-2003, 05:09 PM   #46
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by spoogenet

I wouldn't necessarily say that cuddling is reserved only for relationships. I personally wouldn't think anything of it to see two girls cuddle. I think girls are a lot more physical with their friendships than are guys, and I could easily see a girl having a bad day and a girlfriend cuddling her for comfort, at least. Equally I can see a mother or father cuddling a child. I can see people cuddling with their dogs and even cats if the cat will stick around long enough.

b

Ok....I can agree with the first part on certain occassions. Say for example a bunch of friends (guys and girls) are loungin around watchin movies...and one of the guys leans into the girl and uses her as a "pillow". I would consider this "cuddling" and it would be ok cuddling. I guess it's when you move that innocent kind of cuddling to the bedroom for a "sleepover" that I have issues with.
As for the second part (the 2 girls cuddling on a bad day thing)....I don't know about all that. Erin and I are the closests of friends and when either one of us has a bad day, sure we'll call each other or go over to each other's places....but we NEVER console each other with cuddling. I guess it would depend on the type of girls. Neither of us are overly emotional in that respect.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2003, 05:54 PM   #47
GirlRacer

Well, I don't appreciate the inference that only hick mofo's would stay with me b/c this isn't the case.

I don't keep ugly friends. Ugly on the inside or out.

And also, I don't think I ever said that I completely rule out girls to be my friends b/c they're girls. Scroll back up. It's called reading-top to bottom, left to right, group words together to form a sentence.
Old 03-24-2003, 06:08 PM   #48
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
Well, I don't appreciate the inference that only hick mofo's would stay with me b/c this isn't the case.

I don't keep ugly friends. Ugly on the inside or out.

1) who made that assumption? I hope that wasn't directed towards me cuz I never once said anything about hick mofos....

2)Just you saying that you don't keep ugly friends on the inside or out is making you ugly to me. (I know not that it matters)...but that's just sort of a rude thing to say....basically saying that all the people that you've meet in your life that aren't your friends are ugly/unattractive is just rude. Especially if those people never did a thing to you.

Old 03-24-2003, 06:21 PM   #49
imports_only98

Whoa, slow down there trigger. Thanks for the english tip there, but I don't really think I have any problem understanding sentences. I was referring to this comment you made here:

Quote:
And about respect for the male friends & their g/fs...I have respect for them, but none for the g/fs cuz I hate girls.

Did I in some way misunderstand that? It's pretty clear to me the way you think of girls. You're pretty hostile and I don't know why that is, but I was simply asking why certain girls (your name wasn't even mentioned) give other girls who have the same interests crap just because they're girls. So hold off on the negative comments...they're just not necessary. We're all on the same side here.
Old 03-24-2003, 06:21 PM   #50
GirlRacer

Quote:
Originally posted by imports_only98
but when a cool girl thats into what theyre into comes around...they dont even give em a chance cuz "theyre girls." what the hell is that???

There's that one
Old 03-24-2003, 06:22 PM   #51
GirlRacer

Quote:
Originally posted by zm_dawg
I picture 8 gross hicks sleepin with their daughters and sisters in the one room trailer.

And there's that one.

I didn't mean you D.
Old 03-24-2003, 06:24 PM   #52
mt.biker

wooohooo this is getting interesting... I will bite my tongue though, for the same reasons as rob...
i will say the fangs are out.... boyz run for da hills!
Old 03-24-2003, 06:25 PM   #53
imports_only98

Quote:
There's that one

There's what one?? What are you talking about? Where is your name mentioned in that post?? If you're saying that that "certain girl" is you...then you prove my point in that you are the type of girl to do something like that. And if that's the case, that's ignorant. And if it's not the case, then disregard it, it obviously wasn't meant for you.
Old 03-24-2003, 06:27 PM   #54
GirlRacer

I'm not hostile towards girls in general. I'm fine until hostility is displayed to me. Then it's on.

And as far as ugly people, they usually either have attitude (b/c they know how they look), or they are sickeningly sweet b/c that's the only thing they have to hold on to. Which makes me sick as well b/c it's not real sweetness.

I do feel sorry for them though.
Old 03-24-2003, 06:30 PM   #55
imports_only98

Quote:
I'm not hostile towards girls in general. I'm fine until hostility is displayed to me. Then it's on.

And as far as ugly people, they usually either have attitude (b/c they know how they look), or they are sickeningly sweet b/c that's the only thing they have to hold on to. Which makes me sick as well b/c it's not real sweetness.

wow
Old 03-24-2003, 06:32 PM   #56
GirlRacer

Thanx!
Old 03-24-2003, 06:33 PM   #57
mt.biker

Quote:

my jaw hit the floor when I read that

I can't believe you think that and have the guts to say it out loud... my word woman get off that high horse. Not everyone who isn't as "pretty" as you feels bad about themselves like you are implying nor are you the standard that all have to meet.

Is it just me or are we side tracking here?
Old 03-24-2003, 06:36 PM   #58
GirlRacer

ahahahahha

GOD I LOVE THIS BOARD! It doesn't matter if we're side tracking or not, people are paying attention to the lady's section & that's exactly what I intended to do!

GOD I'M GOOD!
Old 03-24-2003, 06:38 PM   #59
GirlRacer

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
my gaw hit the floor when I read that

O ya, & it's jaw. with a 'j'.
Old 03-24-2003, 06:38 PM   #60
mt.biker

ok then
Old 03-24-2003, 06:39 PM   #61
mt.biker

Quote:
O ya, & it's jaw. with a 'j'.

thanks teach... my spelling is the shits....
Old 03-24-2003, 06:40 PM   #62
GirlRacer

not a problem. I have to watch my dad too.
Old 03-24-2003, 06:42 PM   #63
mt.biker

Quote:
not a problem. I have to watch my dad too.

well my guess is if he thinks like me when he types.. its the fact hes not thinking that causes the troubles....
Old 03-24-2003, 07:09 PM   #64
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

end this thread....my tongue is starting to hurt.......

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2003, 07:28 PM   #65
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:

Ok....wow...this whole "ugly" person thing is really really gettin to me. I could careless who you're sleeping in the same bed with...I'm beyond that.....Quin I don't know how you can be soooo self-centered. Do you need a reality check that the whole world DOESN'T revolve around you???? I'm the first person to admit that I'm not a beauty queen....nor will I ever think that way. I don't advertise myself as hot...I know what my flaws are and I know what my assets are. I don't have an attitude because I'm not a beauty queen, nor am I overly sweet towards most people. I have more things going for me than to be sweet to everyone. So, maybe I'm an "exception" to your theory...I dunno...just the whole ugly person thing bothers me for some reason...maybe b/c i'm considered "ugly"

Old 03-24-2003, 08:14 PM   #66
zm_dawg

haha...the more you talk the more i see 6 gross guys with you cuddling in the one room trailer. and I don't see how you can say ugly people have a bad attitude because they realize they're ugly...that just doesn't make sense. If someone knows they're ugly they prolly realize they have other positive assets. I just try to understand how some people could think like this...and admit they need attention from anyone that's around....pathetic lol.

if the whole bad attitude theory is right.....your very ugly..and you just are tryin to get the attitude to match how you look...
Old 03-24-2003, 11:21 PM   #67
Lovebuzz13

Wow...I don't know if I should lock this thread, delete it, or let you keep digging yourself into the ground.

I actually feel bad for you right now.
Old 03-25-2003, 12:15 AM   #68
ohiochica

and people thought it was just me being bitchy with her......hmmm the truth comes out.

Ohio HST members please read this
ohiochica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2003, 11:35 AM   #69
imports_only98

Quote:
Originally posted by Lovebuzz13
It's girls like you who make girls look like cunts.

Exactly!!!!! A lot of female tuners get a bad rap simply because some fly off on tangents like this. It just makes others think we're all like this and that's not the case. Great point Lovebuzz!!
Old 03-25-2003, 01:27 PM   #70
zm_dawg

let her keep postin.....i've been waitin for this for a long time actually....everytime she replies to the thread i learn somethin new about her that makes me gasp more then the last time...
Old 03-25-2003, 03:07 PM   #71
TerKel00

This is getting wayy out of hand. But yeah...its nice to see the truth come out. I hate ignorant people.

Girlracer..did you think you were going to get a pat on the back for sleeping with your guy "friends". Someones head needs to come out of there ass. Im sorry..but my bf dont spoon with anyone else but me! lol

Kelly~
Old 03-26-2003, 11:39 PM   #72
juvenile

Quote:
let her keep postin.....i've been waitin for this for a long time actually....everytime she replies to the thread i learn somethin new about her that makes me gasp more then the last time...

HA. Trust me, sometimes that's not even the beginning of it.

Quote:
Originally posted by ohiochica
and people thought it was just me being bitchy with her......hmmm the truth comes out.

Ditto.
Old 03-27-2003, 12:37 PM   #73
Turbo_LS_Hatch

So when can I come stay at your house?

J/J, damn it's been forever.
Old 03-27-2003, 12:39 PM   #74
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by Turbo_LS_Hatch
So when can I come stay at your house?

J/J, damn it's been forever.

becareful dude... be very careful.... you have NO idea whats going on... no idea at all
Old 03-27-2003, 12:56 PM   #75
Turbo_LS_Hatch

Yeah I noticed. I read to about the 2nd page not knowing what's going on. I saw a few of the posts on this page. I'll retract my previous statement, I'm gonna go where it's safe(not here )
Old 03-27-2003, 01:35 PM   #76
zm_dawg

ahhh......i've been waitin days for a post from her lol.....only thing exciting online at this point in time....
Old 03-27-2003, 01:37 PM   #77
mt.biker

you think shes gonna show up in this thread again?
Old 03-27-2003, 03:03 PM   #78
zm_dawg

i can't see the tough one just backin right down....she by all means admitted she needs the attention and i'm waitin anxiously lol....not for an invitation for a slumber party just to hear some more intuitive thinkin she's been doin in this time off.
Old 03-27-2003, 07:02 PM   #79
juvenile

Quote:
just to hear some more intuitive thinkin she's been doin in this time off.
:o
Old 04-05-2003, 03:47 PM   #80
GirlRacer

Nah, I haven't been keepin up w/the replies here, but, I saw some guy was anxious for my reply so, in the interest of wasting more time, for those of you who don't thoroughly read, I'll re-post this for you.

Quote:
ahahahahha

GOD I LOVE THIS BOARD! It doesn't matter if we're side tracking or not, people are paying attention to the lady's section & that's exactly what I intended to do!

GOD I'M GOOD!

I won't, however, waste anymore of my time on this post. I was simply trying to draw attention to this desolate section designated for us gals.

I've said it before & I'll say it again. It's called reading. Top to bottom, left to right. Group words together to form a sentence.