Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2003, 03:38 PM   #1
Civickid0to60

Exclamation What a coincidence!

Today on my way home from a place that I applied for a job at, I got matched up with a 2002 Cavi VL Sport Coupe! . Well he seemed to have the same mentaility of all the other Cavilier owners in the U.S.A. And decided to rev his engine at me. I rolled down my window and asked him quite sarcastically what do you have done to your car? He told me an intake, headers, and a full cat-back exhaust. I know! I know! I was terrified, just as any other person would have been. So of course I laughed and rolled up my window, and reved my engine. Noone was behind us because we were on a back road (dont even know why they have a light there, noones ever back there), so when the light turned green I sat there, until 2 missippi, and gunned it. I caught up with that kid so quick I suprised myself, he was still gunning it of course, and when I got to fourth I let my shit spool up, and flew by him as I gave him the finger. MAN! Those Cavi VLs are fast! I'll betcha they can beat 5.0s and stuff! ...............