::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > Interior Modifications
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-31-2002, 02:09 PM   #1
JamieS697

What is a good price for this???

In dash dvd player with a screen im not a brand person so that doesnt matter i have seen them for 1 grand all the way up to 2 grand what is a decent price???
Old 12-31-2002, 02:37 PM   #2
a96710

Kenwood sells a great unit with indash DVD, TV tuner, touch screen for around $2200-$2500. When I sold car audio those were the best ones we carried. We had some Panasonics, Sonys, Alpines that were cheaper but they didn't have indash DVD players built in. You had to get an external DVD player
a96710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 04:03 PM   #3
JamieS697

two things i have a stock cd player that blows should i wait and get the tv dvd all in one or should i get a new cd player now and get the tv later?

Price i guess isnt that huge bc i know a manager at abc warehouse so they can get me a deal on indash dvd just have to tell them a model number
Old 12-31-2002, 04:34 PM   #4
armyguy5
3rd Gear

i have stock CD player in my 02 civ and i like it LOL i dunno why..and i ghetto riged it to work with my system =)....well have u changed the speakers yet? that'll help alot with sound clairty.....

chris
  • Cold Air Intake, Front Strut Bar, MTX Thunder 6000 10", Gunmetal Altezza Tail Lights, Short Throw Shifter, Factory Side Skirts and Rear lip, JDM front Lip, Thermal R&D stealth exhaust, 16" Rota Slipstreams in Bronze, Alpine CD/MP3/WMA/XM RADIO, Legacy L7M in car video
armyguy5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 04:57 PM   #5
JamieS697

believe me not sound clarity. Stupid thing wont play burnt cds hate it. it will read forever b4 it plays a song. I have two twelves hooked up to it with a thousand watt amp sounds good but hate the fact that it reads forever on burnt cds
Old 12-31-2002, 05:05 PM   #6
armyguy5
3rd Gear

hmmm mine works fine w/ burnt CD's except the motors goin out and just got a new one for free...love havin my brother as a tech for honda

chris
  • Cold Air Intake, Front Strut Bar, MTX Thunder 6000 10", Gunmetal Altezza Tail Lights, Short Throw Shifter, Factory Side Skirts and Rear lip, JDM front Lip, Thermal R&D stealth exhaust, 16" Rota Slipstreams in Bronze, Alpine CD/MP3/WMA/XM RADIO, Legacy L7M in car video
Old 12-31-2002, 05:08 PM   #7
JamieS697

they hate me at the dealership they make smarta*s remarks everytime i come in. First about my system then my exhaust and last time how i painted my interior

i hate em!!!
Old 12-31-2002, 05:15 PM   #8
armyguy5
3rd Gear

just say to them....as long as my aftermarket parts didn't cause the problem u have to fix it =)and you have to prove that my parts caused the problem....another thing...what kind of CD's are u using?? i use Imation 80 min cds and burn at 24x

chris
Old 12-31-2002, 06:27 PM   #9
Sol's Eye

Go Clarion. The VRX925VD. It plays CDs, DVDs, MP3s, AM/FM. It is also touch screen and has all kinds of sounds decoders. Really nice. Should only set you back about $1700.